The Office Wow- Kevin!!!

miles555 posted on May 03, 2009 at 10:38AM

Kevin is the most UNFUNNY CHARACTER/ACTOR I have ever watched, Not only does he overact to such an extent his 3 chins wobble in a trance-like way that I cannot even hear what his bubbling LOSER character says.

I cannot feel sorry or laugh with such a sad person, he is not Ricky Gervais funny in the way we can connect with his "George Costanza" qualities, INSTEAD he is a completely dull, boring person that should be cut from the actors in some horrific way.

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago miles555 said…
laugh
I guess I'm the only one! Oh well the others make up for him!
over a year ago DalekSec said…
You're the only one... at least I hope you are. Kevin rocks.
over a year ago myusedromance said…
He has his (rare) moments. But yea, hes nowhere near as funny as the rest
over a year ago Office_001 said…
Kevin is the best! He has his moments and you have to remember he is not a main character but I think he is funny
over a year ago hiraxm said…
He's a good character I think. I like how he is the only one (aside from Dwight), who finds Michael's antics amusing.He is like a big kid.I think there are a lot of people who can relate to that. I know I have seen several people in my life who fit that description.
over a year ago DunerMifflin101 said…
I love Kevin!
over a year ago pencilcup said…
awww sweet Kevin. I always feel a little sorry for him, and that in a way makes me like him. And I agree that he's like a big kid that can't help but look up to the idiots that surround him. Favourite Kevin moment? I laughed so hard when he started to lute the vending machine during the fake office fire! Brilliant!
over a year ago sluggosfriend said…
Kevin rounds out the office crew perfectly.