The Office Survival Game

emirc2363 posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 01:00AM
Okay, so this is a little game I found on an Office forum and I thought it was cool, so I am going to bring it to Fanpop. It's called The Office Survival Game and here are the rules:

1. All characters start with 15 points.
2. Anyone can cast a vote adding (++) or subtracting (--) from any character.
3. You vote for 3 characters at a time.
4. When any character's total reaches 0, he/she is eliminated.
5. When half of the field is eliminated, you can only put in a vote of one (+), but the two negatives remain the same (--). This is just so the game doesn't last forever.
6. You can't vote for only one person. For example, you can't just deduct 6 points from Stanley, you must add or subtract from 3 different people.
7. Also, no voting over and over and over again within a short time span (i.e. 10 minutes). Give some other people a chance to cast their votes, too.

Please post your vote along with the standings of the characters in rank order. This helps immensely with all the math and keeps everything in line.

I didn't add the characters that were only in one episode, just didn't really see the need to.

ALSO! Something fun: The poster who removes a character (i.e. deducts the last 2 points from Michael, thus leaving him with no points) gets to come up with a creative little tale about how the character died. And please, be creative people. It makes for much better reading.

You can supply a short phrase as to why you added/subtracted from each character.

Here's the list! (make sure that it is posted into every reply. I know it's going to end up getting very long, but if necessary, we can always just start a continuation of this post into a new topic. This will make things SO much easier.)

Michael: 15
Dwight: 15
Jim: 15
Pam: 15
Ryan: 15
Stanley: 15
Angela: 15
Kevin: 15
Phyllis: 15
Oscar: 15
Meredith: 15
Creed: 15
Kelly: 15
Toby: 15
Todd Packer: 15
Roy: 15
Darryl: 15
Jan: 15
Katy: 15

(please let me know if I forgot anyone)

Okay, I'll start!

Jim: ++ (so sweet, very cute)
Katy: -- (never liked her.)
Creed: ++ (in my opinion, the funniest character on the show.)

So here's the updated list:

Jim: 17
Creed: 17
Michael: 15
Dwight: 15
Pam: 15
Ryan: 15
Stanley: 15
Phyllis: 15
Angela: 15
Kevin: 15
Oscar: 15
Meredith: 15
Roy: 15
Darryl: 15
Todd Packer: 15
Jan: 15
Kelly: 15
Toby: 15
Katy: 13

Just remember to organize the list by rank to keep things organized and easier to understand.

And let the games begin!!

The Office 321 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...