The Office Create Your own episode

theofficefan224 posted on Jul 17, 2008 at 04:20AM
Ok so I will start the episode out and then everybody will keep adding on and on until it ends.

Ok so everybody is at their desks doing their regular office work when roy and karen enter the office looking extremely mad.
Karen: Hey Beesly
Roy: Halpert

The Office 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Luciie-Goosiie said…
Jim: Uh. Hi (looks at Pam)
Pam: Um. What are you doing here???
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Roy: We wanted to let you know that we're dating.
Jim: Are you serious?
over a year ago theofficefan224 said…
But before Roy and Karen could anwser Michael comes in.
Michael: Wow, for reals? I mean, I just don't see you two together. Did you start a "I hate Jim and Pam" club or something?!
Karen: come on. Like we'd do that. If you would have asked me ten years ago.. I would have said yes.
Roy: Yea we are responsible adults... thats just stupid.
Jim: (snorts)
Roy: You got a problem with that Halpert?
over a year ago yariz said…
Jim: No of course not.
Jim looks at the camera with a grin.
Pam: Anyways, why did you come to tell us?
over a year ago R-S-Lee said…
Karen: Because we're camera whores!
Roy waves at the camera.
Kevin: (Returning from Bathroom) JIM! ROY! LOOK OUT!
Jim: Kev. Get over it.
Roy: (looking surprised) What??
Jim: (Pulls at Jim face at the camera)
****Cuts to opening credits*****
over a year ago IndianKelly said…
Angela walks past Phyllis and drops a bag of popcorn on her desk.
Angela: There's your popcorn!
Phyllis: Oh, I'm sorry, I wanted the kind without attitude.

Angela offers a sour smile.

Phyllis (talking head): Lately, Angela and I have come to an understanding.

Phyllis leans towards the camera.

Phyllis (talking head, whispering): I don't like her and I know her secret.
last edited over a year ago
Michael (Talking head): I have been given a great little task. Today, I was ordered to hire a custodian for the building. And, instead of hiring one as they asked. I hired Four!!! Which means that I did four times the job that I was supposed to! The first guy, I hired because he just oozed charisma and... well... awesomeness!!!"

Cut to David Brent in a janitorial uniform. He is cleaning a toilet.

David: (singing sadly) If you don't know me, by now. You will never ever really know me. Ooh... (Gets onto his knees and starts to sob) I hate my life...

Michael: (Talking Head continues) The second guy I hired used to work in a hospital. I hired him because... well... he scares me!!!

We cut to the Janitor from Scrubs lounging around in the break room. Stanley goes up to him.

Stanley: Theres a mess in the kitchen.

Janitor: So? I'm on break.

Michael: (Talking head continues) And I also hired Mose as a favour to Dwight...

We cut to Mose diligantly and happily taking out the trash.

Michael: (Talking Head continues) Oh, and I also hired some guy name Howie. Because. Well. There's just something about him that I really like...

We cut to the fourth janitor, "Howie", who is obvioiusly Ryan without his beard and wearing a fake mustache.

Michael: (Talking Head continues) Oh, by the way. On a completely unrelated matter, I hear that Ryan broke out of prison!!! I wonder where he went...
Cuts to Reception. Jim, Pam Karen and Roy are still talking at the desk.
Pam: so how long have you been dating???
Karen: About what 3 months, It longer than i was with you (looking at Jim)
Jim: Actually. it was about twice that, Remember.
Karen: Oh well, it didnt mean much to me. You didnt love me anyway. you loved her (looking pam)
jim: (looking uncomfortable) hmm. but-
Suddenly Mose walks in. cutting Jim off mid sentence.
Pam: Hey Mose, why are you here? Did Dwight forget something?
Mose: Hi! Pam! no. I am the new custodian. so is Ryan! I miss Ryan. when are you coming to stay again?
Jim: Wait, I thought Ryan was supposed to be in Jail?
Mose: He escaped! apparently!
Roy: Stay? you stayed with that weirdo?
Mose: Sure, her and Jim stayed. We listened to Dwight reading harry potter, they watched me on the trampoline!
Karen: Oh my. How long ago?
Mose: None of your business, nosy.

over a year ago flyin_rhino said…
* Mose runs off, giggling. *
* Dwight enters the office, returning from a sales call. Seeing Roy, he reaches for where his pepper spray used to be but finds nothing. *

Dwight (to Roy): If you want to get any further into this office, you will have to go through me.

Dwight (talking head): I am not afraid of Roy. My father used to have dangerous men coming into the house all the time, and every time I would be waiting in my room with a bo staff in case things took a turn for the worse. And for the record, I only had to use it twice.

* Cuts back to the scene. *

Roy (to Dwight): Oh, hey, we're not here to cause any trouble...just thought we'd pay a visit to our old friends in Scranton.

Karen: Seeing as we miss them so much.

* Jim and Pam share a concerend look. *

Roy (to Karen): You know what, babe. Let's just go...I don't wanna waste anymore time here. Besides, I think Pammy's starting to get a bit jealous.

Karen: Yeah, I think you're right babe. Maybe we should just go home and take a bath...I'm not needed at work for another few hours anyway, babe.

* Jim smirks. *
Jim: Wow, you guys drove 2 hours just for this? Hmm...you know what? I think I may have something you could use on your ride home.
* Jim reaches into his desk draw and pulls out Hunter's album, handing it to Karen. *

Karen: Yeah, I think we'll pass. Oh, and Pam, keep an eye on Halpert...he's probably secretly in love with another woman anyway.

Jim: Harsh

* With Pam left speechless, Roy and Karen leave the office. As they are leaving, Dwight slips a GPS into Karen's purse. *

Dwight (to everyone watching): You'll thank me later.

Dwight (talking head): The next time either one of them steps within 100 yards of Dunder Mifflin, Scranton I will have every officer in the state down here...Not that I couldn't fend them off by myself.

* Cuts back to the scene. *

Michael (with a big smile on his face): Wahow! Wasn't that fun! Alright troops, back to work.

* Jim and Pam are both left looking shocked. *
Jim: Do you really think they are dating??
Pam: Nope. I think they just want to get back at us.. or you.
Jim: (smiling) Ah well.
Pam: Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?
Jim: yeah okay.
over a year ago SilentEDJ said…
(Cuts to "Howie" in the hallway moping the floor, Oscar walks by)
Oscar: Ryan?
Howie: No senor, mi nombre Howie no Ryan
Oscar: Oh sorry , I thought you were someone else.
Oscar (Talking Head): Theres something awfully weird about Howie, but then again, you could say that about most people that work here.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
cuts back to the office and everyone is working.

debbie brown walks in and shouts: HEY BRATTON!!

creed:hello debbie how are you?

debbie brown rushes creed and out of nowhere a loud thud is made and debbie brown is lying motionless as dwight stands over her with his bow-staff.

dwight: you'll thank me later.
over a year ago supercalo23 said…
*Cut to the breakroom. Angela is sitting at a table eating her lunch. Andy enters*

Andy: well hello there Mrs. Soon-to-be-Andrew Bernard. May I say that you are looking ravishing today.

Angela: No, you may not.

Andy: Look, I was thinking that this weekend we could take a little road trip. You know, drive out into the country-side, get lost in each others eyes, take a picnic and make some mistakes? (singing) Just the two of us.

Angela: I can't. I have to go to my....sister's this weekend.

Andy: I thought you hated her?

Angela:...I do...she's...not going to be there.
(Angela stands, throws away her lunch, and leaves)

Andy (looking confused): Alrighty then.
cuts back to the work area

paramedics are wheeling out debbie brown on a stretcher. dwight is no where to be found as the cops walk in.

officer to pam: so what happened here?

pam: umm idk really she walked in and shouted 'HEY BRATTON' and then next thing i know she is on the ground and dwight is standing there with a stick.

cop: wait a minute? dwight. as in dwight schrute.

pam: yeah, is something wrong?

cop: there is now. look if you see him tell him nothing about this conversation. he is currently being sought for questioning and could possibly be held on assault charges.

cop walks out.

pam stares at camera then the camera pans the office and dwight walks out of the bathroom.

dwight to pam: pam let me know when the police arrive. i have some theories as to why she attacked.

pam: yeah dwight they were just here, they wanted to talk to you.

dwight: OH SCREW GUN!!!
dwight rushes out the door.
As the police leave the building, Janitor goes into the custodial closet. He opens it to find “Howie”.

Ryan: Are the cops gone?

Janitor: Nope!!!

Ryan: Okay… Just can you please come get me when they’ve left?

Janitor: Of course.

Janitor slams the closet shut and leaves “Howie” alone.

Janitor: (Talking head) Yes, I do know that the police left. And I will eventually tell him. Tomorrow. (Pause) Oh, wait, today’s Friday, isn’t it? Tomorrow’s my day off… I guess he can wait until Monday. Afternoon. If I don’t forget about him, that is!!!
*END EPISODE*
(i think everyone can agree on that)

now the next one.
over a year ago xElvenPiratex said…
Fade in to the reception area where Pam sits playing solitaire with a bored expression on her face. Michael enters, whistling as he walks up the desk and bangs his fist on it twice.

Michael: Pam the ma'am! You're looking extra spicy. Pulled out the old wonder bra today, huh?

Pam (looks down and pulls her jacket tighter): What? No!

Michael: (scoffs) Right, you just grew those hooters overnight. (he giggles and wiggles his eyebrows)

*Pam sends Jim an annoyed look and he, in turn, looks at the camera and shakes his head*

Michael (leaning closer to Pam): Listen, I just thought you should know that Jan might be-

*Dwight storms over to Michael and interrupts him, breathing heavily with an angry look on his face*

Dwight: Michael! This is unacceptable! I will not stand for this!

Michael: Whoa, Dwight calm down and tell me what's wrong....

(Say, Spike, I don't think that we really need to "End the episodes". This should all be one long on-going story.)

Dwight: Jim stole my Bobblehead!

Jim (Turns over to them): No, I didn't.

Dwight: Yes, you did.

Jim: No. I. Did. Not.

Jim: (Talking head)I really didn't...

Michael: Oh, just give him back his bobblehead.

Jim: I didn't take it.

Dwight: Of course, you did. Who else would take it.

(Cut to Janitor on the roof. He is repeatedly poking Dwight's bobblehead.

Janitor: Heh. Heh. I love these things! I'm almost going to regret this.

Janitor suddenly throws the bobblehead over the roof for no real reason. He shrugs non-chalantly and walks away

Cut back to the office. Dwight is yelling at Jim.

Dwight: For the last time, Jim. Give. Me. Back. My. Bobblehead.

Jim: I don't have it, Dwight.

Dwight runs off exasperated. Oscar strolls over to Jim.

Oscar: So, what'd you do with Dwight's bobblehead?
over a year ago Office_001 said…
Jim gives a weird look to the camera and then the theme song starts.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
(Camera opens on the office staff standing around in a circle, in the parking lot. Dwight is crying. Mose is comforting him. Angela is off to the side, watching him with a concerned look on her face. The camera zooms in on a cardboard box laying on the ground. We see the broken remains of Dwight's bobblehead laying on a bed of tissue paper)

Pam: [talking head] Yes, once again, we are having an impromptu funeral. At least the first time it was for an actual living creature. Something happened to Dwight's bobblehead and he was extremely distraught so Michael decided to hold a "funeral." (Pam sighs) At least it's a chance to get out of the office.

(The office staff are standing around the cardboard box. Michael is giving a little speech)

Michael: What can we say about this bobblehead? Not much, except that he knew how to be a great bobblehead. Everyday, he stood on Dwight's desk and bobbed his head. In a way, he was saying, 'Go Dwight, you can do it. Sell that paper.' In another way, he was saying 'Yes, Dwight. Michael Scott is the best boss.'

(Michael's words are cut off but Dwight's sobs. Mose leans down and puts the lid on the cardboard box. He lifts the box up and walks toward the dumpster, ceremoniously.)

Jim: Dwight, don't look. (He turns Dwight around so he won't see Mose throw the box in the dumpster)

Dwight: (looking angry) I know you did this, Jim. I swear on my grandfather's grave, I will get you for this.

(Dwight runs off crying. Jim looks at the camera, obviously nervous)
We cut to Jim going upstairs, he finds that his desk is mysteriously missing. Dwight seems to be hard at work.

Jim: Uh, Dwight, what's going on? Where's my desk?

Dwight: (Sarcastic) Oh, jeez. That is weird.

Suddenly David Brent and Creed come out of the men's bathroom. They head over to Dwight's desk.

Creed: Okay, we moved the desk. Now pay us our twenty bucks.

Dwight hands both of them their money, Jim glances at the camera.

Jim: You had my desk moved? Didn't I do that exact same thing to you before?

David (Cheerful): I helped! I was useful.

Dwight: Hey, well, you’re the one who lost the desk.

Jim: Okay, Dwight, now you're just quoting me exactly.

David (excited): I finally got to do something in the episodes.

Dwight: Oh, don't worry, Jim. I had them leave one thing from your desk.

Dwight gestures over to the corner. We see Jim's Stapler in jello. Jim just stares surprised.

David: Ya know, that makes me think about these two friends I had back in England. Well, technically only one of them was my friend. The other one was just a really cool guy who talked to me. (He starts to cry) Oh, I miss them so much.

David runs off in tears. Dwight, Creed, and Jim don't notice.

Jim: Dwight, is this about your bobblehead? Because I didn't have anything to do with that...

Dwight: YOU SHUT UP, JIM, AND YOU SHUT UP, RIGHT NOW!!!

Suddenly Andy comes up to Jim and Dwight, he has his banjo.

Andy: Hey, Tuna. Dwight's paying me twenty bucks to play you a song...

Andy starts playing the tune of Rainbow Connection

Andy: Y-way are-way ere-thay o-say any-may ongs-say about-way ainbows-ray? And-way at's-way on-way e-thay other-way ide-say?

Dwight evilly coddles his own hands. Jim looks at the camera oddly amused.

Jim: (Talking head) Yeah. I think I know what's happening. Apparently Dwight's been paying attention over the years to all the pranks that I've been pulling, and he's trying to replicate them against me. I'm actually kind of impressed... Dwight's got a bit of an evil genius side to him.
(The Janitor is standing on the roof. The camera zooms in on him. He tosses Andy's banjo over the side. The camera zooms out and we hear a giant crash. The Janitor looks bored. A few seconds later we hear Andy screaming in horror)
(Jim is sitting at his desk. It is still in the Men's bathroom)

Jim: (Talking Head) As it turns out, it's really hard to get this damn thing out of here. So, I guess that I'll just have to work in the bathroom from now on. I'll miss being able to watch Pam all day, but on the bright side, I won't have Dwight and Andy bugging the hell out of me all day.

Suddenly, Andy runs into the bathroom, he is absolutely furious.

Andy: You think you're so funny? Well, you're not. Just because you don't like my music doesn't mean that you can just sabotage my life like this. I will have my vengance. I WILL HAVE MY VENGANCE!!!

Andy runs back out. Jim looks at the camera, confused.

Jim: (Talking Head) Okay, I'm fairly sure that I'm being punished my god for my many misdeeds.

Suddenly, Jim is interrupted by a cell phone ringing. He tries to find it, only to look up and realize that his cell phone is in the ceiling.

Jim: Now, this is just ridiculous...
over a year ago yariz said…
Andy is at his desk calling Dwight(who is at his own desk)

Dwight: Dwight Schrute/Revenge on Jim Halpert hotlines how my I help you?

Andy: I want to join you

Dwight: What do you want Bernard?

Andy: I want to get revenge on Tuna for murdering my banjo and I have the perfect plan

Dwight gives an evil grin to the camera

Dwight: What exactally do you have in mind?
i just wanna say that this is getting really really bad. No offense
(Camera is on Pam, who is sitting at reception. She is looking eagerly in the direction of Dwight's desk. She sees something which causes her to quickly look down at her desk, pretending to work. The camera swings around and we see Dwight walking out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee. He walks over to his desk and stops suddenly. The camera zooms in on Dwight's desk and there on the desk, in a special glass case, is Dwight's bobblehead. Dwight's bottom lip begins to tremble. He looks over in the direction of Angela's desk, but Angela isn't there. Dwight pulls a sticky note off the case and reads it to himself)

Dwight: (in a low voice, reading off the note) Sorry about what happened. A little birdy told me where to find this guy and I hope he can replace the one you lost. Jim.

(The camera pans over to Pam, who is watching Dwight with a hopeful little look on her face. Dwight carefully puts the display case on his desk in the place where the previous bobblehead used to be. He looks over at Pam and, without smiling, nods. He sits down at his desk and begins working. Pam eagerly picks up the phone and dials a number.)

Pam: (talking on the phone) It worked, you can come back.

(Camera cuts to Jim in the bathroom on his office phone)

Jim: (talking on phone) Great. Make sure to thank Angela for getting that bobblehead so fast. (listening to Pam) I know, she must have a bought a few extra just in case something happened.

(The bathroom door opens. The camera pans over and we see Andy walk in. He is holding a can of air freshener. He sprays it the air over Jim's head. Jim looks at Andy, the phone still to his ear. There is a moment of silence as the mist dissipates in the air. Andy grins)

Andy: Hah! Now you smell like (reading the label off the can) Lilac Morning. Take that!!

(Andy looks thrilled at his "prank." Jim gives one of his "I can't believe that's what he came up" looks to the camera and turns back to his desk, still on the phone with Pam. Andy keeps standing, waiting for Jim's reaction. The bathroom door opens suddenly and Dwight pokes his head in.)

Dwight: (whispering) Andy, abort mission. Abort mission!!
yeah the second episode thats going on sucks.

and yes we had to end the first episode. like this one should be ended right now.
That's a little harsh. Maybe rather than insulting people YOU should write something that DOESN'T suck.
wow maybe i was a little harsh. there are good parts. dwight pranking jim thats ok. but just bringing andy in right away. come one this could actually be spanned out to further episodes. its not bad but thrown all together its a bit much and seems rushed. and i dont think what i added sucked.
We cut to Michael. He is heading to the custodial closet.

Michael: I've had a little "accident" in my office, involving Mentos and Diet Coke... The good news is: I didn't die. Bad news: I made quite a mess and I can't find anyone to clean this up. I haven't seen Howie since last weekend. I think Mose got lost on his way to work. David Brent is in the conference room crying about some guys named "Gareth" and "Tim". And I haven't been able to find the other Janitor all day...

(We cut to Janitor back on the roof. He is about to throw Michael's "Best Boss" mug off.)

Janitor: (Talking head) I don't know why, but I'm really in the mood to break things today!

We cut back to Michael, he opens the door to the custodial closet to find Ryan trying to eat his own hand.

Michael: Howie? What are you doing?

"Howie": ...So hungry... Haven't eaten in days... Are the cops gone...

Michael: Yeah, they left days ago. Have you been in here since Friday?

"Howie": (Weakly) Yeah. Since Friday. What day is it today?

Michael: Thursday!

"Howie": So... I've been locked in a closet without food or water for six days?

Michael: Yep.

"Howie": Okay. Okay. I'm gonna have to pass out right now...

Ryan faints at Michael's feet.

Michael: (Talking Head) I find it very odd that it's been six days since the other three custodians opened this closet. Perhaps I should actually start making them clean!!!
yeah i don't think Karen and Roy would get together the fisrt part was kind of lame
over a year ago SilentEDJ said…
Maybe you should stop criticizing what other people write and come up with your own stuff. For all we know you might come up with horrible ideas.
it has been good. I have to admit it has trailed off a little but its still good. Stop complaining, whinging, criticizing and just keep writing. I don't know why people have to make such a big deal about it????
over a year ago kthomas23 said…
smile
I think if I had to come up with my own idea for an entire episode it would be about everyone getting in legal trouble for the ridiculous things they do!!! Whether it be crashing cars, or getting hit by a bat... I'd love to see the gang have to face the legal issues in court or something. That would be appealing to me!! :) There's tons of episodes they can make out of court cases or other funny stuff, got inspiration for this idea after reading a post about something similar hahaha! link http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticons/­smi­le.­jpg­

The office rules!