Sonic the Hedgehog Nintendo are trying to steal sonic!

Turbosonic98 posted on Mar 09, 2009 at 08:42PM
For a start some dumbass made a sonic flash game and said it is based on a "OLD NINTENDO SONIC GAME FOR MEGADRIVE!". He must think Nintendo made Sonic and i am not having this! Sega made Sonic and if Nintendo want a super speedy animal then why don't they make a game called "Zipper the speedy beaver". It sickens me to see Nintendo are taking over sonic...

Sonic the Hedgehog 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago frylock243 said…
zzz
i'm not suprised
over a year ago SonicSucks said…
Ok. Ok, that went too far. Just SHUT UP! Nintendo is ten times the company Sega will EVER BE! And Mario would destroy sonic! Ever notice how Mario is the most popular video game series EVER, and is selling so fast that he has put Sonic to shame!? Yeah. That's right, and I don't care how many haters I get.
over a year ago Turbosonic98 said…
angry
Nintendo suck, have you ever played the Dreamcast? One of the best consoles ever revised! I admit Nintendo have some good consoles but Sonic and Mario are equally awesome...also....THIS PLACE IS ONLY FOR SONIC FANS! IF YOUR NOT ONE GO HANG OUT IN THE MARI FANPLACE!
over a year ago milo8890 said…
angry
Hes right!!!!!IF YOUR NO SONIC FAN THEN GO TO MARIO FAN CLUB OR SOMTHING!SONIC WILL ALWAYS BE A SOMTHING.He means alote to some people and one of those people is me.I mean whats so great about a fat italian guy?Gheez you people really get me mad Sonicsucks.(No he dosent)
over a year ago IceTheHedgehog said…
hmmm
I heard that SEGA had some sort of crisis so they had no choise but to team up with nintendo. And thats how to mario and sonic a the olympic games was created
over a year ago Sonicluver2282 said…
MARIO sucks. Also no mario character is a cutie there all ugly. Also take a look at Mario games they NEVER change. its always the same fat italion pumber saving the same princess from the same villian for EVERY game. oh wow 2 of them are different its the ther wa around. The best Mario game ever was Sonic and mario at the olimpic games. AND IT SUCKS. the only resson its better because of Sonic.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PoddoChan said…
laugh
Well what I think is some dumbie-dumb head guy/girl created a Flash game about Sonic and he/she DOES'NT KNOW THAT SONIC BELONGS TO SEGA, Yup, I think that's the problame with that game :D
over a year ago frylock243 said…
smile
to be honest, i think sonic would be better off with Nintendo
i mean, just think. mario's been around since the mid 80's, and his games are still fun as hell. personally, i think they could improve the sonic series, and his games will be fun again.