Sonic the Hedgehog : Adventures await! Sonic RP

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 16, 2014 at 04:29AM
I was just bored,so I decided to make this roleplay just for the fun of it!

You can have up to 3 characters

I'm going to be Sonic! ^^

Plot: Silver the hedgehog arrives in Mobius through a portal, but doesn't know where he is or who anyone is! Sonic and Shadow try their best to retrieve Silver's memories with Möbius.

Roles:

The S Trio is taken

Sonic-Me
Shadow-Sasha
Silver-Sasha

All of the other characters are open
I was just bored,so I decided to make this roleplay just for the fun of it!

You can have up to 3 c
last edited on Nov 18, 2014 at 06:06AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 164 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 164

over a year ago alphawhitewolf said…
Ok I'll just Shadow and Mephiles

Shadow: *sits under a tree*
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
(Okayz)

Sonic was leaning against a tree, glancing out at the vast, green field full of flowers. He highly wished Amy wouldn't appear to ruin his peaceful momentum. "It's nice and quiet out here. Just as I like it." He muttered to himself, sighing deeply with a pleased smile.
Shadow: might as well take my mind off Maria...
Sonic overheard Shadow, and turned around to see him sitting under a tree two feet away from him. "Hey Shadow." Sonic called out to him "What's up?" He asked, his ears flicking and his green eyes glimmering from the sun's light.
Shadow: *sighs* Nothing much, Faker...
Sonic chuckled and crossed his arms onto his chest "C'mon. Faker isn't my true alias, it's The Blue Blur!" He smiled, his sneakers tapping together to create a rhythm.

(Alias means title BTW)
last edited over a year ago
Shadow: Oh yeah, you're girlfriend called me 10 times already. She was worry about you.
"Ummm... That's great I guess. I actually don't really want to be with Amy at all. But, if I tell the truth, she'll kill me..." Sonic rolled his eyes, not caring about Amy.
Shadow: So, you're afraid of little girls with big hammers
"I'm not afraid of her, I just don't even like her at all." Sonic replied with a scoff, rolling his eyes again with no interest in Shadow's comment.
A bright light flashes against the tree. "What the-?"
Sonic turned to the bright energy "What in the hell is that?" He asked, wincing his eyes to avoid the very bright light.
"Must be a Chaos emerald" As Shadow was covering his eyes.
"Whatever it is, it's really.... Pain to my eyes!" Sonic yelled out, the light was getting brighter and brighter. He kept his eyes shut, and kept a sharp grip on the trunk of a tree.
A shadow appears out of the tree. "What the hell!" Shadow shouted.
Sonic opened his eyes, to sight a dark figure. "I think it's.... Mephiles." He told Shadow, trying to make out what the figure truly was.
"Wait, but how he was erased from existence!" Shadow exclaimed, while the light died down.
Sonic replied "I only said I think it's him! I don't entirely know if it's him!" He grumbled, letting go of the tree.
"Mwhahahahahaha" Mephiles laughed as he started to form.
"Ugh It is him. Let me guess, he's gonna try to kill me again." Sonic suggested, rolling his eyes at Mephjiles's cackling.
"If he even has enough energy to do it" Shadow muttered, folding his arms.
Sonic grumbled "I won't even let him catch me." He chuckled, leaping off from a tree to the next to trick Mephiles.
"Well, well look what we have here" As Mephiles inspects his surroundings.
Sonic leapt off of the trees and ran around in a circle, creating a huge,strong twister. "Hehehehe! Try to keep up with me!" He laughed, pushing the twister to Mephiles to catch him in the wind.
Mephiles created a puddle of darkness trapping Sonic and Shadow. "Do you think a little wind can stop me"
Sonic laughed, jumping out of the way of the puddle. "Come on, Shadow. We gotta work together to beat him." He informed Shadow, smirking with a courageous wink.
Shadow jumped over the puddle while holding s Chaos spear. "For once I agree with you Sonic"
"Alright than. I'll distract him, and when the perfect time comes, you can strike." Sonic nodded at Shadow, spindashing towards Mephiles and suddenly jumping up as soon as he was going to bump into Mephiles. Then, Sonic spindashed towards the ground and ran around in circles around Mephiles.
A chaos spear struck Mephiles in the back while he was distracted. "I had enough of you rodents. CHAOS CONTROl!!!" Mephiles disappeared leaving a purple chaos emerald.
Sonic laughed "Man,that was the easiest thing to do." He admitted, wishing there was actually some more action.
"I wouldn't get too excited since now that he is free I have to hunt him down again" Shadow said, while picking up the purple chaos emerald.
"I'm open to just kick his sorry rear." Sonic chuckled, flicking his ears, his tail was straight down.
"Hm, this emerald has the same energy as a Chaos emerald, but much more darker" Shadow informed.
"There's probably some kind of dark force taking it's power over. Take it to Tails." Sonic examined the chaos emerald, suggesting Shadow take it to Tails.
Shadow went to Tail's lab to examine the purple Chaos emerald. "So, Foxboy what do you think this is" Shadow handed the emerald to Tails.
(I'll be Tails ^^)

"If Sonic said it was dark energy taking over it's power, he'd be correct. I just researched on it, and found out dark energy is forming inside of it. If the dark energy breaks out, it will affect the whole world." Tails explained, handing the emerald to Sonic and searching for more results of the energy.

"I knew it. Shadow, we have to prevent the energy from breaking out. The only way is, to get rid of Mephiles." Sonic informed Shadow, giving the chaos emerald back to Shadow.
"First we have to find the Scepter of Darkness so we can seal him" Shadow explained, while holding the emerald. "And Rouge has it"
"Alright. Let's get the Scepter of Darkness." Sonic nodded in acceptance, rushing out of Tails' lab and running off to find the Scepter of Darkness.
"Hmph" Shadow nodded and skated out of Tail's lab with the emerald.
"Where is Rouge, in fact?" Sonic asked, while running super fast. He looked around the area, nobody there except Shadow, of course.
"Last time I saw her she was at Club Rouge." Shadow replied, skating at high speeds.
"Let's find out, than." Sonic said, running towards a big city, where Club Rouge would be at.
(I'll be Rouge)

Shadow walked inside Club Rouge to find the albino bat standing by the counter. "Well what a surprise I didn't expect you two to be here." Rouge said, smirking at Shadow.
"Alright lady quit the yapping and tell us where the Scepter of Darkness is!" Sonic interrupted, not caring about what Rouge had to say. He worried much more about the dark energy,and if it already broke out of the chaos emerald.
"Well I expected that coming from Knux, but if you want it so bad you should know how to treat a lady." Rouge replied, putting her hand on her hip.
"How 'bout I get Knuckles to come here and say that? Look, me and Shadow have no time to waste. Apparently, there is dark energy forming inside a chaos emerald we found, and if the energy brakes out, it will seriously damage the whole entire world. Wanna die with the rest of the world or survive?" Sonic explained, rolling his eyes.
"Well then here and tell Knuckie that I don't want to catch his disease of stupidity." Rouge handed Sonic the scepter and went back to work.
"I'll remember to tell him about it, and thanks." Sonic nodded, rushing out of the door and heading out of the big city.
"Hmph, hedgehogs..." Rouge muttered. "Now that we have the scepter we can seal Mephiles" Shadow said, skating out of the city.
Sonic nodded "Right. We just have to find Mephiles and weaken him down so we can successfully seal him." He explained, spindashing toward a dark figure, supposingly Mephiles.