Simpahtikoh My take on girls who are superior

Simpo1 posted on Oct 04, 2020 at 08:17PM
Number one, even younger girls are better than me in most things. But i am also uncoordinated.
Number two, girls make the best babysitter. (Note: Miss Emmy knows what is best for me. She watched over me and i loved having her watch me.)
Number three, i consider girls to have better thinking than me. This comes from Miss Emmy setting parameters.
Number four, girls should be able to set the rules for me. I have always had trouble behaving responsibly.
Number five, girls should be in charge of me. I like having Miss Emmy, Miss Sally and their friends telling me what to do. My doctor says that's because i am 'beta' and submissive and need direction. It's nothing to be be ashamed about. It just means there's a difference between relationships.
Number six, girls should be in charge of me in everything. It would mean that i could experience my full potential and be able to make girls happier and healthier.
Number seven, i support girls of all ages and am eager in helping make their lives better in what ever form that takes.

My doctor says that i am not alone and that there are a lot of other beta boys whose lives are more complete once they accept their limitations and turn all control to their partners, who are naturally superior. It's not weird at all and i have to live my life in my own way and that i can be fulfilled.

Have you experienced anything like this? Please share your thoughts and be nice.

Simpahtikoh 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Simpo1 said…
heart
Here's someone i truly admire.
Here's someone i truly admire.