Shipping Buddies <3 10in10 Icon Contest (Round 3 OPEN)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Sep 23, 2015 at 04:57PM
Rules:
1. Make 10 icons for each round, preferably 100x100 or 200x200
2. Try to use multiple ships in each round. I know that some are easier to use, and whatnot, but PLEASE. I really, really want everyone's ships to be included in the rounds, so if you see that a ship has not been featured in the icons for a few rounds, please include them in yours :) I'll be keeping an eye on this too and making the icons based on that <3
I'm gonna list all the ships here just in case:
- Celine & Stefan/Paul
- Elle & Colton/Jackson
- Atie & William/Liam
- Rach & Robb/Richard
- Fatemeh & Finnick/Sam
- Aline & Hook/Colin
- Amber & Sawyer/Josh
- Inés & Enzo/Michael
- Maria & Darren
Note: At least for me, you CAN use Richard's other roles in the icons, too (ex. Kit, Bill, Oliver etc...) because to me the actor = all the roles :) so I assume everyone agrees that this applies to their ships, too?
3. You have 10 days, and if you wanna join, and I'm close to changing the round, let me know if you want me to wait :)
4. I don't know ;P have fun <3
+ Yes, using your own ship is allowed but preferably only for 1-2 icons each round :)

Round 1: Moods
Themes:
1. Happy
2. Angsty
3. Crush (aka the ship developing feelings for each other, crushing on each other)
4. Angry
Categories:
3 icons in black and white!
Artist's choice:
3 icons of your choice!

Round 2: Important moments
Themes:
1. First meeting
2. First date
3. Proposal
4. Wedding
Categories:
Three icons of one specific event for the ship (such as the wedding, proposal, moving in together, a special date etc...)
Artist's choice
3 icons of your choice (still somehow related to the theme)

Round 3: Holidays
*basically the idea is to make icons of the couples celebrating different holidays. you can make the holiday show in whatever way you want, there's no need for any extravagant manips or anything if you don't want to!*
Themes:
1. Christmas
2. Valentine's Day
3. Halloween
4. New Year's Eve
Categories:
Three icons of the couples celebrating your favorite holiday (doesn't matter if it's already been in the themes!)
Artist's choice:
Three icons of your choice, as long as they include the ships and whatever holiday you choose :)

+ Birthdays count as holidays :)

& remember that there are ten of us again, so that should fit nicely, one for each icon! :D
last edited on Nov 25, 2015 at 05:30PM

Shipping Buddies <3 165 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...