Shinee Concert Singapore 2009

SHINeeyongwonhi posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 11:46AM
Anyone frm Singapore going for this concert? Shinee's only singing one song, and tickets r damn exp!:(

Shinee 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wanyii said…
when is SHINee coming? where can I get the details? Thanks ^^
over a year ago Yahqil-oves said…
smile
I heard it's on 1st and 2nd of feb (: but can you give me more details ! ^^
over a year ago SHINeeyongwonhi said…
you can try link but you've got to read all of the fangirls'(and some guys) comments! Haha! it's pretty long...
over a year ago jowinlo said…
do you know when they will recah singapore airport?
31st jan.:)
over a year ago SHINeeFTW said…
smile
SELLING TWO $150 TICKETS TO SHINee'S PERFORMANCE ON FEB2! TEXT 83829755 IF INTERESTED! HURRY!this is to all singaporeans only
over a year ago nadLoveSHINee said…
heart
HELLO SHINee fans :DD iam a HUGE fann of SHINee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD
OMGOMGOMG ! they reaching singapore airport at 31st jan ??? REALLY???
do you noe wad time ????? (:
pleaseeeee reply :D
thx ALOT ! XD
i LOVE SHINee !!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3link
over a year ago sylvia418 said…
kiss
i love shinee thats all!!!!!
over a year ago GreenPotatoe said…
surprise
SHINee FTW! Aww , they singing one song only DDDDDDD:
Heard the tickets are from 90-150
smile
I think it's gonna be chaos at the airport, yeah!:D Most probably in the late evening-night. If you wanna get a good standing position to look at them closer, you guys might want to come earlier. ARGHH I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE YOU KEY! haha:)
big smile
hmmm... I'm still thinking whether I should go for the concert, haven't bought the tix yet. It's really exp for 1 song! Don't think they'll be dancing too. OMG I LOVE THEIR DANCING. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO DANCE "STAND BY ME"? haaha. To ShineeFTW, will you selling your tickets cheaper?:P
over a year ago SHINeeFTW said…
TO ALL SINGAPOREANS: SELLING TWO $150 TO SHINEE'S PERFORMANCE IN SINGAPORE FEB2!! MSG 83829755 IF INTERESTED!! HURRY! AND I HEARD THEY MIGHT BE SINGING MORE THAN ONE SONG!!! NO KIDDING!!
OKAY plans changed! Shinee won't be coming to the airport on 31st jan, but on 29th jan.
over a year ago teresa_lijun said…
does anyone know when r they leaving sg..?? can i know the time too if possible.. thanks a million...
over a year ago valerie_kho said…
Hello people, I am selling away SHINee's big poster that I have got during th autograph session. Do email me at valerie.kyanjing@hotmail.com if you are interested (: