Shemar Moore Spot's icon & banner.

suu posted on Jun 11, 2009 at 06:11PM
Unfortunately, if you're not the one who created the spot in the first place, you can't edit the spot's icon nor the banner.

I just wanted to know if the person who created this spot was around here and if she could put an icon and a banner instead of this boring green one.

Thanks in advance!
last edited on Jul 22, 2009 at 10:52AM

Shemar Moore 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Celina79 said…
smile
Yes, it would be really great to have an icon and a banner, but already an icon would be awsome! :)
over a year ago Morgan_Lover said…
big smile
Yeah....I have a very nice ICON picture for this spot of our lovely Shemar Moore.
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
big smile
I found out a way you can change the icon and spot banner!
over a year ago girly_girl said…
I agree! This spot really needs a banner and icon! Why not ask some of the F4 to change it? I worked for me with the CM Banner competition!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
big smile
That's my way!!! :D Yay!! I have proof that it now works!!
over a year ago Alecsa said…
sad
I'M THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS SPOT AND TRUST ME I TRIED...IN THE FIRST DAY I HAD A ICON AND BANNER AND THE SECOND DAY WHEN I ENTERED AGAIN I DIDN'T HAd it and my edit button it dissapeared...i have another spot named shemar moore-hot and there i have an icon and a banner...i don't know why here it doesn't work...i don't know what is f4...I'M FROM ROUMANIA AND I'M VERY NEW HERE SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME IT WILL BE GREAT:)
crying
i have a question......can anyone except me can change the icon and the banner?please can someone answer me cause i don't know what the hall is happening
smile
Hi! I can see the banner and the icon, its great!:D
i had another one but someone changed it:((((((
crying
is it possible?and now, in the same way as my other club...i don't have the edit button anymore?how the hall is that possib;e? i had an icon and a banner and someone changed it and now i cannot change anything back....like i'm not the person who created this spot:(((((((((
OOOOPS, that is strange!!!!! Never heard of that!
Maybe the administrator of Fanpop did it. Because otherwise, nobody can change it!
but is not fair...my edit button is gone now so i can't change anything..even if i'm the creator of this spot:((((((((( they shouldn't do that........i don't know if i will sign in again...cause they didn't had this right....maybe if they given me the chance to edit it again if i don't like it, but i don't even have this chance again so.....
i had an icon so they shouldn't change it...last night i added an icon and a banner:(
I don't know. Maybe you have to write them a mail.
I think on the main page of Fanpop, there should be a mail adress somewhere.
ShemarFMoore commented…
Hello, thanks for being a great fan of me May God continue to bless you and your family over a year ago