Sex and Sexuality Help!

Lollylovesgg posted on May 13, 2010 at 12:44AM
So I slept with a guy a week ago while I was drunk and I don't remember a thing so I don't know if he used protection and I can't ask him cause he won't talk to me I don't know why :/ I had a crush on him since a long long time ago and he didn't even knew I existed and at that party he asked me to dance and the he kissed me and we went to a motel and then I don't remember a thing. Just that I woke up in the morning naked alone there and now after a week I've been having headaches and lots of other things... WHAT SHOULD I DO?! maybe I'm pregnant and I'm only 15 and he doesn't even know my name! and the worst thing is that I don't regret it I don't know why... well there's one good thing I'm not a virgin anymore !

Sex and Sexuality 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
Eek I'm sorry no one answered this right away...the thing to do is to take a Plan B pill within 72 hours of having sex. You need someone 18 or older to buy it for you at any pharmacy. If it is too late for that, you wait a week or so and then take a pregnancy test. If it is positive, then you start looking into abortion or adoption options...

Also, any "symptoms" that you feel are just in your head, don't worry. It takes much longer than that for pregnancy symptoms to start to show.

(I hope this incident teaches you to not get so trashed in future :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lollylovesgg said…
Thanks but I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago ...
over a year ago Lantage1 said…
oh jeaz sorry to hear that =( hm, maybe he slipped some roofees or something? ehh to bad it wasnt the guy you wanted it with for sure?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ashwolf said…
that sucks im sorry
over a year ago xgirl101 said…
sad
Maybe its for the better eh? The worlds mean and cruel. You'd bring innto sufering regardless. sucks though
over a year ago HeartStark said…
meh
I'm sooo sorry! :( Maybe it was for the better though :/