Sex and Sexuality Virgin

shomill posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 03:49AM
Ummm... I really have no idea what I'm doing here, because I'm a virgin. I guess I'm just curious, too. So I've gotta be the most unexperienced person here. Don't get mad if I sound like an idiot or a total freak, please.

Sex and Sexuality 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katielou22 said…
smile
Ha. I think you should be Proud to still be a virgin. Cherish your innocence. lol
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
angelic
its true lol, hold onto it - every part makes us what were are, even the bits were born with!!!
over a year ago shomill said…
Thanks, guys... er, girls. It's nice to see someone who's proud of virgins.
over a year ago CullenProperty said…
tongue
Same here chicka. Totally there with you; Virgin I am.
over a year ago LadyLilith said…
Good for you! :) I enjoy sex, but I greatly respect virgins. Don't worry about it.
over a year ago Cinders said…
I'll let you in on a secret - I talk big, and I know a lot, but I'm a virgin too.

Be strong! Keep your virginity until you are ready to give it away. In the meantime, look around and learn all you can about sex and safety.
over a year ago katiecain said…
I'm a virgin too. I just joined the spot, I check here often and thought just join it damn it :) Nothing wrong with being curious, or a virgin for that matter, whether you've chosen to wait or you just haven't met anyone you want to have sex with.
over a year ago iamsocute101 said…
i am a virgin and i am proud of it, not because i am scared of dick itz just that lil boyz are to crazy. so tell me all u know because idk anything help
over a year ago Abilei said…
smile
I honestly thought I was one of the only virgins on here, this relaxes me to know I'm not the only one.
over a year ago EmmaMarie said…
crying
I am a virgin n i know nothing bout sex a i mean i know how 22 hav sex n diff sex styles but irlyy don't know the serious stuff bout it HELP
over a year ago TalaLeisu said…
I'm a virgin, and I've been curious about what to do when I get there. Actually, I've only ever kissed a person once. Embarrassing, but yeah.

And I've also been kinda maybe curious about girls, not just guys (Take me on my word when I say I'm a girl). Is that so wrong?
over a year ago Sappp said…
I'm 21 at the moment, I was 20 when I lost my virginity.
Before I met my current boyfriend I only kissed one boy too. And just once.

I'm glad I did not have sex with my previous boyfriend. With my current boyfriend I'm completely at ease and comfortable. I did not have that with my previous boyfriend so I think sex with him would not have been nice and as it should be.

I think what's most important is that you feel comfortable with your boyfriend(or girlfriend)and that you trust that person.
Don't do it because everyone else does it or because your partner is pressuring you for sex. When someone does that he/she does not deserve you. My boyfriend is more experienced than me and he knew I was a virgin. So he understood that for me it was a big deal and a little bit scary. He let me decide how fast I wanted to go, according to him I was worth the wait:). Because of his attitude I felt comfortable enough to get to that point where I wanted to have sex with him.

A few tips: if you have the feeling you might have sex someday soon, make sure you have condoms with you(you could just put on in your wallet or bag) Don't have unsafe sex because you're in the heat of the moment and don't have some with you. You could also start using birth control but still use condoms. You don't know if the person you have sex with has something. And extra protection will not hurt you.

If you're afraid that it might hurt the first time, make sure you're arroused enough before actually engaging in sex.
Using lubricant is also a good idea if you're scared it will hurt.

If it hurts the first time, don't worry. It's quite normal for (some) girls that the first time hurts. And it quickly gets better.

Don't be afraid to tell your partner that you dislike something he/she does. If something hurts or you just don't like it, say so!

One more thing: never be assamed of being a virgin. Only you decide when you're ready to have sex.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
For my sister it didn't hurt but my brother's girlfriend bled for a while. Is that normal too?
over a year ago Cinders said…
I think we should form a virgin support group on this spot. For people who just want to know they aren't the only virgins on here, and for those who want to remind them that it's OK, even good, to be a virgin until you meet the right person. Like Sappp. Thanks for that, by the way!

As for whether or not it hurts, I have heard it's different for everyone.
over a year ago TalaLeisu said…
This thought makes me nervous, especially since my guardian--who's quite open about this subject--has told me that it hurt for her. I'm not WITH anybody now, and I don't particularly like any guys at the moment, but that doesn't mean I'll remain a virgin forever.
over a year ago doggee said…
i know lot about sex and sexuality by scientific angle , psychological angle and an angle as a man.but I'm a virgin still.
Thanks, everybody! I didn't know there were any virgins left in the world besides me. Now if anyone tells me, "Well, everybody's doing it," I can say, "Oh, yeah?" and tell them what you guys have said.
over a year ago hi_i_am_bob said…
smile
i am a virgin to thank god i am not the only one :)
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
I'm a virgin.
over a year ago Vixie79 said…
I'm not a virgin and I don't miss it personally, but I respect ones that want to wait.
over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
I'm a virgin and I talk big, but I do feel uncomfortable here sometimes too, so, you're not alone.
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
smile
I'm a virgin too.
over a year ago ilydimka said…
im a virgin but i really can't wait to have sex and thats all i can think about! help!
^I hear ya, but I do my best to curb my enthusiasm. Try masturbating. It helps take the edge off. So do explicit romance novels.
how? i try but it makes me more obsessed!
Oh... um... er... yeah, I got nothing.
help?
someone? any ideas?
I would read the explicit romance novels shomill mentioned and masturbate. Maybe buy a vibrator, usually works a lot better than fingers and you can go on longer without cramp in you hand :P

Getting something else to do to take your mind of sex might also work.

These are the only things I can think of I don't know if they will really help you stop thinking about sex, since I have no real experience with that.

yeah well im not old enough to go to sex shops and fingering myself... well ive tried it but it gets a bit... ewww
According to what I've heard, the shower head also works.
over a year ago CornChips said…
Lol I'm also a virgin. but when I saw this page, I thought it would be about discussions of sex, sexuality & etc. so I joined :)
over a year ago rose_dark said…
monkey
imma vigin :D
how does the shower head work???
And what do you do with the vibrator?
over a year ago Ashwolf said…
im still a virgin to...but a very horny one at that i just got my 1st bf in a looong time cause usually ppl only want me as a fuckbuddy....anyways i no hurting the 1st time is considered normal, but what if u bleed frome just getting fingered? everytime?
over a year ago alisonfaith297 said…
me 2. virgin here too. and i haven't even had a boyfriend. but i joined cause, i think information on this site like those topics on the important qns would be useful for me.
over a year ago HeartStark said…
Ilydimka^^ they mean the shower heads that come off, the ones that older people usually use in the shower. The water as it hits like stimulates you.. I've done it, feels good. Doesn't for everyone though. Some people lay under the running water when you turn the tub on.. just not like on full blast.
over a year ago sehdt said…
I am 36 and the same as you. Nothing to be ashamed of. Most people do it far to early and some probably regret it afterwards. At least when you do, do it you will be doing it for all the right reasons.
over a year ago adieee said…
I'll let you in on a secret, I talk big, I know a lot and I have a wild imagination ;) I'm a virgin too. But like ilydimka I can't wait to have sex for the first time :)

But I know what I like, I know what what I don't like, and what I would or wouldn't be into, and I'm perfectly comfortable sharing it here with you all