Sex and Sexuality Your first time

Kackahaluzova posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 06:29PM
Write there how was your first time.

Sex and Sexuality 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vixie79 said…
I was 17 years of age when I lost my virginity. It was with guy named Brandon, he was also 17. We were friends in the beginning, but eventually we started going out. It was about 2 months into it when we decided to just go ahead and have sex. Thank god we had a good school sex program though that taught us the right way of handling sex safely the first time. So hence we used protection. I was ready and he was ready as well, so there was no pressure at all. We both merely saw it as an experience for the both of us and we never (to this day) regretted it, there is no point in doing that IMO. Also, I didn't see my virginity as a "sacred" thing, I actually saw it as a burden, mainly because my masturbation sessions were not up to par with a hymen and I was one of the unfortunate ones not to have broke it while just playing hard as a child. But, still I wasn't going to do it until I was ready.

Anyway, I digress. I'm not going to lie, it physically hurt like hell in the beginning. But, I've heard it's different for every girl. I also bled a lot, but after that it was easy breezy and fun. I enjoy sex to this day with my current husband.
over a year ago CrazyFiredragon said…
I had sex for the first time when I was 14. I was a rebellious teen trying to cope with my sister's abduction a couple months before. I had started partying and one night went with my then friends to a house party. There I had gotten drunk and met a 19 to 20 year old girl. I can't remember all of it but I recall us flirting and sneaking upstairs. That was when we had sex. It was an experience very different from anything I've ever done. If I had to describe the intercourse with her I would say that it felt good, though she had me a paper bag over my head.

I'm no longer with her. In fact I never even found out her name or saw her again after that night. We also had no protection and though I don't know at all what happened to the girl, I got crabs and had to use medication to get rid of the STD. Since then I've had sex again and still do with my current girlfriend.
over a year ago Perfidia said…
smile
I lost my virginity very late....at the age of 19. My boyfirend was 25
and we already were a couple for over a year when we first slept with each other. It was his first time too. Before we were pleasuring each other in different ways.
I'm glad that we waited so long and took all the time to explore every inch of the other's body to get comfortable with the other.

About the pain: well I felt a little stretched afterwards but it didn't hurt that much...he was very careful!

We are still a couple and it get's better everytime we sleep with each other. It's the same as dancing.....you need a bit of practice before you enjoy it!
over a year ago Jade67 said…
mischievous
I Lost My Virginity..Im 17. I Lost In Like August 2011.. My bf was 17 Too And I Felt Scared at 1st Time!O: But Then It Was Pleasure.....;) It Hurt 1st Time But he was Using Protection... And Now Im Used To it x3 But Im Being Carfull...So Me doesnt Get Preggers :D
over a year ago HeartStark said…
I was 15, almost 16 when I lost my virginity. This sounds crazy, but it was to my fiance at the time. He was 17 and I trusted him completely, still do. I don't regret it at all. The pain hurt like hell for me personally, but I'm a tiny person and he was well endowed. Got a lot better after the first time; didn't use protection with him EVER. Big mistake.. ALWAYS use protection!!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
I seriously regretted my first time. I was 14, and was going through a....very dark period of my life. The girl (yes, we are both female) was someone i hardly knew from school, and i assumed because there was no way of me getting pregnant, that it'd be completely safe.

Lets just say it wasn't. We were both virgins and i didnt catch anything. And yeah, it was fun at the time. REALLY fun, that is, but i just wish i saved it for someone i loved...And i couldn't care less about the girl i was doing it with.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago trapsexual said…
i was 14 he was 17 i thought he loved me and i let him fuck my ass on the couch in the living room of his grandparents house.
sounds like a raunchy taylor swift song.
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
tongue
I was 13. (and I am not at all proud of any of this... ) I was VERY drunk too. It was planned. He was my age too and also a virgin. He went to a different school [& we met through a best gf of mine when she fixed me up on my first (and last) blind-date for a school dance. The guy was good-looking I thought, but a jerk and did not talk. I was very depressed by how he treated me, so my friends date danced with me. Me & my gf LOVED to dance. That was our life back then-music & dancing. Her date was not that cute, but he was extremely sweet and nice and he had no problem apologising for his friends behavior and talking to me about it and making me feel good. We hung out after that and he told me how much he liked my personality and enjoyed spending time w/me-he also thought I was hot & very attractive. >///< My gf was not interested in him any longer & she said that was fine. Me & this guy would fall asleep talking all night on the phone. We lied about where we were spending the night and would meet at an older friends house and fall asleep cuddling. We had phone sex too, I admit. Then we had dry sex one of those nights cuddling-he couldn't help it, he said and so we planned a rendezvous... just to get it over with -because I was so scared of it, but by now we were bf/gf within a short time]

My mom had told me sex was something that would HURT & that you'd be ashamed of!!
I planned it... drank a 5th of Wild Turkey, put on some sexy lingerie lacy teddy, opened my bedroom window, laid myself in my waterbed in a sexy position, pretended to be asleep, and waited, and waited, and waited.

He DID sneak out & come over but he almost got cold feet. He called in a whisper and he asked if I wanted to come outside-go for a walk. I still feigned being asleep and all. He came in. I told him to take his clothes off. He did. I told him to take his underwear off- He did. We had sex and he was not a small guy (if you know what i mean), and yet I was far too drunk to feel pain. I did stain the wood on my waterbed (ewww -I know) and I did NOT think sex was gross or bad or shameful! I wanted to get on the BC pill and be responsible but I became very promiscuous... VERY (for awhile after that).

But me & the guy broke up only a short time after he spread a rumor, I heard he called me a SLUT!! I was a virgin same as him!! {sad-sad story}
over a year ago kakasinn4life said…
crying
Well with my first girlfriend. We where good together. Holding hands at the beach together we were great. Till I gave her my viginaty. At the age of 16. After our first time with a condom she never let me have my turn of cuming she would use me to have her own organisms. Evey day. I hated it. Then I found she was with my best friend and now fucking him. After thy I never had sex and I'm now 22.