Scrubs Season 9

distimia posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 08:59PM
Hi everyone.I'm watching now season 9, just finished the 10th episode. Dont you think that season 9 is the worst from all? Personally, I really hate the new thing with med-school. Also the new characters are so anoying. This season is really messed up. Without the janitor and Ted the serial is so boooooring...

Scrubs 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LovesScrubs said…
No, I don't think it's boring at all.

It's pretty good considering the dynamic shift. I really miss having J.D. around all the time, though.
over a year ago katemahal said…
I actually enjoy it a lot. I admit that it is very different and it kinda sucks not to have the Janitor and JD there. At least Turk and Cox are there. I hope they make a season 10 but it is so unlikely
over a year ago remlap said…
I enjoyed it for what it was a spin off set in the Scrubs universe and almost an epilogue for J.D. and Elliot. Am I sad to go kinda but if it carried on Lucy hopefully wouldn't of remained the lead.
over a year ago GVE said…
I did enjoy it, but I think that was partly because of my loyalty to Scrubs. I thought it was quite good, but pretty average compared to the earlier seasons which are just amazingly good.
over a year ago tushtush said…
I thought it was really quite a brilliant season. Yes, it didn't start particularly well, but by Our Mysteries it was a fully-formed, fantastic show. New, great characters were created, Dave Franco lit up our screens which is always a good thing, and it all started to fit into place and be fantastic. It made me happier than a berry hidden between the grass, avoiding the sharpened beak of a hawk.