Rookie Blue Relationships on Rookie Blue - Monster

SamsLover01 posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 04:13PM
What a great episode! I've got so many things to talk about. Sorry everyone - if I'm repeating your other posts!

Let's start with Frank and Noelle....
Okay, finally we find out what's been going on. I'm really kind of mad at Noelle. She got angry with Frank right after she dropped the bomb of her trying to get pregnant. Yes, it's what she's trying to do and yes, it was right that she told him. But really what did she expect? That conversation could have been done better I think. I want to have a baby, I think we are dating, so if you would like to continue dating now that I'm trying to have a baby, let me know. I'll give you some time to think about it. But no, she tells him and gets mad at his reaction. Prediction - they will hook up!

On to Dov and Sue....
Just want to say they are so cute together. So, much chemistry there. I really liked the scene when they talked about being husband and wife. Did you see the look on Luke's face. LOL, priceless! Prediction - they date for one more episode and then Gail gets in the way some how.

And then there was Chris and Gail....
Very freaking cute. Chris is such a sweet heart and if Gail hurts him she is going on my hit list. Prediction - Gail is going on my hit list.

Last but not least Andy and Sam....
This will probably be my biggest paragraph.
We got to see a lot of Sam and Andy together this episode. Although nothing really crazy happened between them it was an excellent set-up for what is to come. I'm proud of the writer's not putting them together in the very next episode after the break up. YES, I do want it to happen but these things can't just happen over night or I wouldn't be so obsessed with the show. Sam is very aware of what Andy needs and he was always there in this episode...sorta like a lost puppy but not so dramatic. Andy really needed Sam - I had predicted Traci originally but Sam was such a great fit. He really doesn't put his prejudice (he hates Luke) ahead of Andy. He just wants her to be okay. He kept her busy - definitely what she needs. He let her talk without telling her what she needs to do. He let her get his frustrations out on him - 'You need an ax.' I'm sure that Sam isn't even thinking about swooping in and taking place of leading man in her life (right now anyways) - he just wants to be there right now. Prediction - Sam and Andy are going to hook up in episode10 (No, not next episode - some stupid guy is going to ask her out).

Okay those are the relationships but I really want to talk about Oliver and Luke, too. Just to say Luke's an idiot if he thinks he's getting Andy back. She won't take him back - that's my prediction if you were wondering. Oliver - just wanted to say I love him and that he is an amazing addition to the show. Prediction - Oliver is going to get involved in Sam and Andy's hook up somehow.

Rookie Blue 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Eryn6232150 said…
you seemed to hit the nail on the head :)
over a year ago daphnesamandy said…
heart
I just love sam and andy