Pitch Perfect Barden university (role play!!!!)

misty2239 posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:30AM
Ok so y'all prob been asking when they'd make one of these well they have just made one be a Barden Bella or a treble make doesn't matter if your a boy or a girl it's a no rules place there can be sex scenes but not TO graphic ;) ;-) ;););););)
Ok so my character

Nadia Coleman
Why here at barden: cause she was forced to
What she really wants to do: rap or DJ
Looks: there's a pic
Personality: laid back unsocial listens and makes music ALOT and doesn't really like her new step dad guys think shes hot but she thinks not some guys think that shes sexy ;);););)
Any relations with other role play or film characters: she is Jessie's little sis
Ok so y'all prob been asking when they'd make one of these well they have just made one be a Barden B

Pitch Perfect 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misty2239 said…
Ey if y'all need help deciding something about what your gonna do or what your characters gonna look like I want to help as much as I can to get this popular!!! And so your convenient with this forum!!!! ~misty2239
over a year ago misty2239 said…
crying
Guys please this is my first foroum!!!!
over a year ago jezquest said…
Harriett James (everyone calls me James)
Studying to be an animator
Born in England
Favorite color is blue
Has a secret crush on Donald
A bit of a social butterfly
Auditioning for the Bellas
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jezquest said…
Ooops! Here's what she looks like
Ooops! Here's what she looks like
over a year ago MuffinFan said…
smile
Evangeline "Eve" Jackson
Wants to be: Theater/ Movie actress
Auditioning for: The Bellas (She also takes singing lessons)
Favorite colors: red, green, black, dark blue
Relationship: single, but secret crush on Unicycle
Looks: 175 cm tall, curvy, with broad shoulders and long legs, light skin, medium long straight blonde hair, green eyes and thin eyebrows
Character: brave and smart, funny and crazy, true and loyal; hard to make decisions, does the wrong thing sometimes, shy when it comes to the topic love and crushes
Some people think she's very weird, but she doesn't really give a single fuck.
She loves acting, reading, surfing the internet, listening to music and singing.
Takes fencing, archery and dancing lessons during her free time. Also jobs as waitress in a diner.