Picks If you could spend a day or evening out with ONE celebrity, who would you choose?

TheCountess posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 06:46AM
I'll actually have to think about it, and round it down.

Picks 70 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 70

over a year ago Rockster said…
Ryan Stiles, he would keep being funny :D
over a year ago TheCountess said…
at first when I thought about it, I was going to say Johnny Depp or James Marsters... upon further thought I think it would actually be Joss Whedon... there's just so many questions I would like to ask, and things I'd like to see, that one day probably wouldn't even be enough.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
Jim Brooks. He's produced so many great TV series, including the Simpsons. :)
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
good question I'll have to get back to you I gotta think on this.
over a year ago dazl said…
I'd love Joss Whedon as well, due to the awesomeness of Buffy, and the greatest show on Earth, Firefly.

Otherwise, I'd love to spend time with Groucho Marx. I love his wit and his humour.

over a year ago chel1395 said…
Quentin Tarantino, without a doubt. I have so many questions for him!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rattiemommy said…
Vin Deisel :D
over a year ago harold said…
These are all great answers! I wasn't thinking of producers or writers as celebrities, so the first one I thought of was Edward Norton - he's thoughtful and intelligent, so it would definitely be an interesting conversation. I consistently get the impression (in interviews, DVD commentary and the like) that he's the smartest person in the room, most of the time.
over a year ago ztara said…
Harold i like your style.

Iv managed to round it down to three people

1, Steven Fry- Quite possibly the wittiest man alive and super inteligent (he outshines Giles even!)
2, Tommy Cooper, because come on, who wouldn't want to meet him
3, Chuch Palanuich- (i think thats how you spell his name) the writter of fight club as well as survivor and choke. An amazing author.

Right, iv decided. Steven Fry.
over a year ago lindseyiscool said…
Marilyn Manson- He would LOVE me!
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Steve Carrell, hilariously funny guy, at writing, acting, anything on TV, and we could have a Dundies Vs Fanpoppies debate.
over a year ago babybell said…
I dont actually know. Maybe David Eddings, because my favourite books are the Belgariad/Mallorean, and ive always wanted to direct them. Or one of the cast of friends. Or johnny depp or something like that. Or hugh laurie. The celebrities i would want to meet are are endless.

over a year ago amazondebs said…
as much i would love to meet whedon and marsters, i think it would have to be ed byrne who is possible the funniest guy around
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
Johnny Depp - hands down!
I love him so much like, omg i just love him ♥
over a year ago loner614 said…
Tough Question... I guess it would depend on my mood, If I was in the mood to sit around, Have a few beers and hang out with the fella`s, I`d have to say maybe Ryan Reynolds, Vince Vaughn, Or Rob Schneider...If I was in the mood to be intimate with a lady friend, I`d have to say Scarlett Johansson or Halle Berry before she was involved...
over a year ago ali22 said…
Doesnt matter what kind of mood im in, I would love to spend my day/evening out with Wentworth Miller, I would be to busy drooling to notice what time of day it was =p~ :D
over a year ago aholic said…
Ellen DeGeneres or Rose McGowan. I think Ellen is funny, but I think I could have a great time with Rose. I also know Rose better.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
gabriel Garcia. I would make up for what i didnt do with him the last time i saw him
over a year ago alicelattey said…
Zach Braff. I don't even have to think about it :D
over a year ago tushtush said…
Ummm....
It's a really tough choice between Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Bill Lawrence and Maja Ivarsson..... AAAAAAHHHHHH!

OK, I've cut it down to... nope, can't choose.
over a year ago IsabellaAzuria said…
Rupert Grint:D
over a year ago oldmovie said…
Stephen Fry...Hugh laurie.......Ah I can't pick!
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
probably....um...Jacob Black (if he were real!)
over a year ago brookiecookie said…
Well if i could spend one day or evening with one celeb... it would most definately have to be *Adam Gontier* I am like so in love with him and he would like so love me back (hopefully)
over a year ago Shandy said…
Dylan Moran or Stephanie Meyer... hmmm
over a year ago germany123 said…
Neil Patrick Harris.. he is really funny and we could talk about "how i met your mother" all night- aaaaand then as the evening progressed i would address his silly assumption that he might be gay and well.. y'know ;P
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Hah. It would be a toss up between Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Paul Rudd and Michael Cera HOWEVER mI would actually choose to meet Judd Apatow. Then he would realise how awesome I am, give me Paul Rudd and Michael Cera's number, Paul would give me Jasons, Jason would give me Neil's. Then I get everything I wAnt =)
over a year ago sunsweetheart39 said…
Sophia Bush!! I am exactly like her!! She is so funny and a great actress with a fabulous style. Ahhh... I can already imagine going shopping with her...
over a year ago fitzdude said…
id spend a day with travis barker,, most of it on the kit!
over a year ago BellaCullen17 said…
Johnny Depp, No question. Yumminess.
over a year ago TVMadnezz said…
Dave Grohl!
over a year ago nxtactress said…
I don't even have to think about an answer: DYLAN SPROUSE!!! My future husband, no fantasy. I admit that I like alot of other celebrity guys like Nick Jonas and Jesse McCartney, but Dylan is always #1 in my heart.
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Johnny Depp- No Question!
over a year ago Thirteen13 said…
A day: Noel Gallagher
An evening: Olivia Wilde
over a year ago enca said…
Definitely YUlia Savicheva(the best singer in the world)
over a year ago ClassicalNadia said…
Rachel McAdams! She's my favorite actress! <3
over a year ago emovamp said…
noel fielding,no doubt about it
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Hmmm
Either David Bowie (dressed as Jareth, of course)
or Matthew Perry :D
over a year ago nataliejade said…
Robert Pattinson, I would love that!
over a year ago padme768 said…
<3 Serj Tankian <3
over a year ago iluvryry said…
RYAN ROSS!!!!!!!!
over a year ago iluvryry said…
RRRRYAN RRRROSS!!! I LOVE HIM SSSSOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RYAN!!!
over a year ago love_not_war_75 said…
Melvil Poupaud
over a year ago JustHuddy said…
heart
Lisa Edelstein...she's just made of awesome.
over a year ago OceanCoast said…
Alexander Skarsgard. He's absolutely gorgeous and from what I hear incredibly down to earth as far as actors go. That or Joaquin Pheonix, his behavior as of late could be extremely entertaining to be around.
over a year ago greghouseismine said…
...HUGH LAURIE!!!
...HUGH LAURIE!!!
over a year ago vickyy said…
Probably...Chace Crawford :D
over a year ago Sweeney-Pie said…
Johnny Depp
=]
But since i know soooo many others will pick Johnny; ill go with a Gerard Way
=D
hehe
over a year ago dead_poet said…
smile
Johnny Depp or Ethan Hawke. I love them !!!
over a year ago XChatterbox14x said…
blush
Hmmmm EWAN MCGREGOR! He's so cute and has the cutest smile ever, i wud love to have a day with him! :) He's also quite humerous too. I wouldn't know what to say to him thgh, but i wudn't b able to stop blushing!