Pete Wentz Pete And Ashley Simpson!!

emochik posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 03:19AM
well rumour is pete might be getting a nose job and it's all ashley simpson's fault .. wat is everyone elses opinion on pete and ashley dating ??
i think its stupid and ashley doesnt desere pete .. pete deserves way better..

Pete Wentz 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago underscore said…
omg i hate ashlee pete can do way better
over a year ago krissy4eva said…
ahaha liz i bet u want the nose job..
lol .. gimme a prop already lol
over a year ago emochik said…
i hate you krissy .. ur so mean
dw guys we're friends .. luv you all .. specially pete wentz
over a year ago Charlottka said…
Pete and Ashlee are not perfect together,but he is happy with her.
over a year ago iheartadam2 said…
I don't truly think it's any of the media's buisness. But I think that couples kinda wrong. But, It's Pete's Life, right?
over a year ago Charlottka said…
OMG!They are together so long.He loves her and she loves him.I think they are so cute.I am glad that Pete is happy!!!!!
over a year ago ihateemos said…
all you emo freaks need to get over it bucause he is getting married so ha ha ha ha ha and by the way i hate you devil childern but i hate you most pete wentz and petesgirl is my sis
over a year ago petesgirl said…
yes i hate emos is my sister she is a good for nothin prep i love fob and pete she used my computer and i have this book marked. she loves to make fun of me she puts a shame to music sorry she is stupid.
last edited over a year ago
it's ok
he cuold have any gril he wanted so why her. she is so not right for him
She might just be the ONE for him, I am happy for him truley
did u see the vmas he looked so hot and no ashley simpson in sight
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
if he is happy with her then he can be x p.s whoever is called i hate emos no offence but you sounded lyk a bit of a phsyco b4 lmao
over a year ago kelsie said…
ihateemos yeah if you really hate emos then i hate you to Pete needs better ihateemos lil sister you hate her if you wont to dont lisen to her if you donnt wont to
over a year ago MrsPeteWentz said…
Tragic, Ashlee is a two bob slut and a fake, She is just like Jessica, She justs went all "emo" when she wanted Pete, As she thought getting with Pete would help her career, but she is a pop star not a rock start, but anyways, she is a slut and Pete can do better in direction of me.
over a year ago _Gymnast4Life_ said…
pete totally deserves so much better!!!!!!! I CANT BELIECE THEY'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!­!!!­sor­ry. im dont venting.
over a year ago iloveWENTZ said…
yes and u know whay i hate the most? she might be pregnant. but there happy to gether so i guess im kinda happy too
over a year ago Vitiated said…
Well, I think Pete could do better.
Ashlee isn't the most amazing
But they're happy together, so as am I
over a year ago Falloutboyxxx said…
blush
I think Pete could of defaintly done better because aashlee dosent really suite hiiim! and she doesnt really support f.o.b and I bet before she met pete she didnt even noe them! But they can't split now because of bronx and stuff but Ashlee+pete= FAIL!