One Piece Anyone want to RP One Piece?

blackpanther666 posted on May 02, 2012 at 04:39AM
I love RPing and One Piece would make a great anime to RP. So, if anyone is interested, then post on here and let me know. XD

One Piece 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago w99w99w said…
smile
kk! oc or straw hat?
over a year ago wishey said…
Sure! Can I be Nami?
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Wow, people replied... I'm going to make the actual RP forum now. XD
sad
Come on people! I need someone to act as the Strawhat crew. Please? XD
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Heh, BP, I can run the Strawhats as long as I stick to just the one character.
big smile
It's up to you, dude. If you have the time to do so, then I don't see why it couldn't be done. I guess I could make them NPCs after all and anyone can use them whenever they like, as long as they don't do anything stupid with them.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Well, we can discuss it. I'll see what I can do about outlining another character and get back to you about my choice. Having them be NPCs would be easiest, but that does require a decent amount (and quality) of use of them on everyone's part.
Yeah, that was my concern, actually. I don't know if everyone would do that. I'll see try and find someone to be the Strawhat crew full-time and if no-one replies, then I'll let you do whatever you like with them. XD
over a year ago MangaHeadOP said…
Can i join?

smile
@MangaHead. Yeah, sure. XD. You wouldn't happen to want to be the Strawhat Pirate crew, would you? I need someone to control them, as they'll be greatly important in the RP.
over a year ago MangaHeadOP said…
Yeah sure ill be the straw hats, is there like a site i can go to or just do it here???

Go onto the forum page and 'Age of the Pirates RP' is on there, third from the top. XD
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Why was i notified of this? *O*
Do you want to join, Frost? XDDD