Norman Reedus Icon & Banner [done]

DarkSarcasm posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 02:44AM
The spot really needs a banner, and if the pick indicates that you'd like a new icon too, this is the place to add it.

Stuff you should know:
-I'll leave this open for new banner & icon suggestions for a week. Not a whole lot of activity in this spot, I think that should do. If you need more time, just say so.
-Depending on how many submissions we get, I'll either put up one or both picks next week, if no one has any objections.
-Icons are square. To cut down on loss of quality when uploaded, they should be larger than 100x100px. They can be 200x200, 400x400, whatever - as long as it's square.
-Banners need to be 800x100px. If it isn't that size or won't scale down to those dimensions, it will be stretched or pixellated when uploaded.
-If you add something that is not the specified size, it will not be included in the pick.
last edited on Oct 10, 2011 at 02:44AM

Norman Reedus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Guns are fun.
last edited over a year ago
Guns are fun.
over a year ago pisces_lilly85 said…
big smile
How bout this for an icon?
How bout this for an icon?
over a year ago pisces_lilly85 said…
big smile
Or this?
Or this?
^Like it says in the header, it'll lose less of the quality if it's bigger than 100x100. If you can't find bigger ones though, we'll see how it goes. =)

one:
^Like it says in the header, it'll lose less of the quality if it's bigger than 100x100.  If you can'
two:
two:
over a year ago nooon said…
heart
i love this icon <3
i love this icon <3
over a year ago nooon said…
kiss
or this ^_^
or this ^_^
This has been open for six days and there's just the one banner - you guys cool with just using that one? If y'all are done adding stuff (it's been 5 days, I think we've got plenty of nice icons to choose from), I'll make the pick soon. If you need another day or so, it's ok, we can wait - all you've gotta do is say so. If I haven't heard from anybody by tomorrow evening, I'll go ahead and make the pick, and we'll be on our way to getting a banner & new icon. =)