Nicolicious The story of NicoL Heyheyhey

Nicolicious posted on Apr 12, 2012 at 01:40PM
Heyheyhey
One day there was nothing then there was Nicolicious. NicoL lived a normal life until it was ubducted by aliens at five days old. NicoL lived with the aliens becoming Doctor Poo and it's amazing journeys. At 12 years old NicoL came back to earth and lived it's life as daughter of Thanatos at Camp Half-Blood. Until it decided enough was enough it was going to create a fallout.

To be continued :D

To be continued :D

Byebyebye :D
last edited on Apr 13, 2012 at 07:31AM

Nicolicious 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
laugh
one day NicoL was strolling down a street in front of a mushroom cloud that it recently created via Nuclear Bomb
"Ahhhh life is great." It said walking past a fried skeleton. suddenly a cop drives by and pulls up next to NicoL.
"Oh thank god someone other than me survived." The cop sighed.
"First off thank the gods is what you should of said and no you are not the only surviver." Slices his head of with a machete. "I am!" It walks to the cop car and gets in and loads his shotgun and heads to New York away from the ruins of Washington D.C.

Muhuhaha i made that chapter for fun :D
monkey
NicoL drove the car to the Empire State Building where it got attacked by an army of Marines. It killed them all. After the killing scene it walked to a cafe where everyone ran away.
"Ha cowards. I will have some blood please"
"We don't have blood" stammered the girl at the counter.
"Aw what a shame" It slams the girls head on the table and cuts open her arm draining the blood into a glass
"Much better" It then drinks the blood and walks outside
It walks to CHB and teleports everyone and their family/friends to Olympus then blows up New York
8 years later
It Walks through the ash and nuclear destroyed world swinging machete and laughing. Suddenly a little boy runs to it and asks to stay with him
"Um yes I could use a companion" it laughs. "Follow me boy lets go kill some things" the boy follows it through the dust decayed world watching in awe as it kills everything in its path
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
lol nicol
laugh
Thanks I was bored so I created a nuclear fallout across the planet