u can b any ninja, akatsuki, or oc that u can make up. the rules are:

1. no swearing

2. make ne

Naruto Shippuuden 4039 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4001-4039 of 4039

over a year ago suukifox said…
hadashi: -puts on oniment on kaley 2 heal the wounds- there that should heal ur wounds by now
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kikibibi said…
Kaley: thx *stands up but still is a little shaky* what happened? Who r u? I can barely remember anything...
hadashi: ur welcome -catches kaley- i dont really know..oh my name is hadashi
over a year ago dargox said…
Aurakius: ~tree running and come find kaley&hadashi~ oh there u kaley!! ~looks at hadashi~ and r u the one who's demon sent a s.o.s?
hadashi: -nods at aurakius- yes i am princess hadashi of 12 tails
Aurakius: ~jumps down~ really? your a princess? well my name is aurakius.
Kaley: Aurakius? That name... it sounds... familiar?
Aurakius: katey r u ok?
Kaley: I-I dont know... *suddenly grabs head and yells out in pain*
Aurakius: karey what wrong?
Kaley: *Kaley absorbs life energy from all living things uncontrollably even u 13tails purple aura then surrounds kaley and speaks through her*
13tails: KIDS GET BACK!! KALEY SHES UNSTABLE!!! TRYING TO CONTROL ME TOOK TOO MUCH OUT OF HER!!! NOW SHE CANT CONTROL HER POWER TO ABSORB LIFE ENERGY!!! I'LL HAVE TO TAKE CONTROL!!!
Aurakius: ok but tell me when kaley is stable and i'll get 15 to bring the area back to life. ~grabs hadashi and runs far out of the area but links to 13 with 15s power~
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
GUILTOR: KALEY , 20 tails, we have to help her.
20 tails: okay, go into 17 tails mode.
'guiltor then does so, now looking very similar to megidramon'
15 tails: aurakius lets also help by containing 13s life draining power

Aurakius: right ~gose into full tail mode and jumps high in the air hooking his tails into ground to make dome over 13 and starts pumping life into the area~
20 tails: 13 tails take some of my chakra. you can do it
hadashi: -jumps back- is she going 2 b ok

12 tails: this doesnt look good
20 tails: focuses more chakra: YOU CAN DO IT 13 TAILS
13 tails: *voice is weak but still fighting* I dont know if I can... Kaley shes strong... but I never knew this strong...something like this ... it just doesnt happen naturally... someone outside is messing with her mind... she... she thinks were trying... to hurt her... thats why shes being... so difficult.. Ahhh!
15 tails: ~speaks though aurakius~ 13 we're fuseing now!!

Aurakius: ~jumps on kaley and 15s chakra mix with 13s~

( inside their minds )

Aurakius: ~see kaley runs and hugs her~ KALEY STOOOOP WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!
20 tails: Guiltor go help kaley, i will continue giving 13 tails some more energy.
Guiltor: right. 'fuses with 15 and 13' (in the mindscape) haley we are here for you. 'hugs kaley and helps aurakius to stop her'
Kaley: *tries 2 resist hugs and takes them 2 old memory in mindscape*
*mindscape tronsforms into a room looking like a jail cell in the corner is a little looks 2 be 7 year old girl hugging her knees and crying softly then door opens and man in pure white robes enters*
man: Hello darling we're going to play another game today.
little girl: *doesnt move*
man: come on now dont be shy *reaches 4 girls arm but girl bites his hand he reels back* well now looks like we're going to play rough today hmm?
Little girl: *curls back into ball*
man: fine with me *takes a syringe out of sleeve and forcefully grabs girls arm*
little girl: NOO! NO MORE GAMES!! *absorbs life out of man until hes on knees then makes energy blast through wall runs through into hallway only 2 find more people in the white robes*
White robe person: Dont worry we're your friends deary.
Another robe person: Right we just want to help you. We're your friends *all continue 2 chant 'we are your friends' and surround little girl*
Little girl: No. NO! I-I DONT WANT FRIENDS!!!
*Memory over*
Kaley: *traumatized over memory* I DONT WANT FRIENDS!!!

hadashi: -looks worried at kaley-

12 tails: we have 2 make her remeber who she is
Aurakius: WELL U AND GUILITOR THE ONLY TWO FRIENDS I GOT!!! ( mindscape tranform again to a 7 year ago aurakius in a destroyed village with blood and bodies every where and one of those bodies is his little sister and he starts to cry right when it's start to rain, the memory fades ) AND I'M NOT GIVEING UP ON U KALEY!!!!!!!!!!!! ~hugs kaley even more and all of a sudden a huge light come from aurakius in both mind and land scape~
guiltor: HE'S RIGHT. IT'S THE SAME FOR ME. 'flashbacks to guiltors past' (8 year old guiltor is treated badly in the hidden digi village after he is found out to be the 20 tails host) I WONT GIVE UP EITHER!!!!! 'holds onto aurakius and haley'. 'starts to glow and transform'KALEY!!!!!!! 'gives kaley and aurakius almost all his life force to get kaley back to their senses and aurakius more power'
*suddenly man in white robesthe same from Kaleys memory appears he and Kaley make direct eye contact Kaley takes a step back and transforms into thr little girl from memory little girl curls up into ball*
Man: Hello there deary *suddenly 13 appears but only the size of a regular lion*
13: You.*attacks man but she just goes right through him*
Man: Ah yes 13 been quite the long time hasnt it? A couple centuries is that right? *13attacks again but goes through again* now 13 in case you havent realized your not going to be able to attack me now. *again 13 attacks but goes through man*
13: Why cant I hit you?!
Man: Because 13 its not really me. Im just a figment of this dearys imagination. I am her greatest fear, her vulnerability.
13: Im gonna clobber you! You sealed me away inside that kid!
Man: 13 that was centuries ago. I thought you would be over that by now. Anyways Im not here for you Im here for that little deary right over there. *Turns 2 Kaley* Hey deary I think its time for another game.
Little Kaley: No game. No game!
Man: Dont worry Im your friend.
Little Kaley: No game. No friend. No game! No friend!
Man:*frowns and reaches 4 Kaley* Thats not the correct response.

angry
Aurakius: ~step in between kaley& the man~ NO U DON'T MOTHER TRUCKER!!!! U WILL NOT HURT HER NO MORE!!!!!! ~attacks the man and some how is able to hit him~
guiltor: 'weakly' you can do it aurakius. (guiltor now resembles a red dinosaur) haley 'cough' you can fight back, you can do it 'cough' i belive in you. (guiltor passes out)
man: *gives creepy laugh* looks as if Ive caused enough trouble for one day. Amazing you dearys are *looks to passed out giultor* Aurakius you seem to have more demons inside of you then led to believe.*looks to little kaley* and lets not forget the one who started it all you've... matured since the last time. *gives creepy smile* well time is short now I've got places to be, people to see, new dearys to *chuckles* study. *evoparates into mindscape*
Aurakius: DAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!! U!!!! ~turn to kaley with wile eyes saying~ KALEY LISTEN TO ME THAT GUY IS NO FRIEND OF YOUR'S BUT I'M AND I WILL NOT LET HIM HURT U IF U JUST TRUST ME please?
little kaley: *looks at u alittle scared* U friend? Mean game man not?
Aurakius: yes i'm a good friend and will never hurt u. ~hugs little kaley~ mean game man is not a friend and will hurt u much.
*little kaley grows and turns into regular kaley*
Kaley: Aurakius thank u *hugs u back then faints*
Aurakius: your welcome kaley.

( in the real world )

Aurakius: ~come out of the fadeing light holding kaley in his arms~
laugh
( later that day after reporting to lady tsunade about what happen outside the village she orders aurakius to take sakura's place on team 7. So she can heal kaley's & guilitor's wounds and suuki will protect the 12 tails.)

Aurakius: ~meets up with naruto and sai~ hey naruto!!
guiltor: 'wakes up' 'gasp' what happened? 'looks at self' oh my god. what happened to me!!!!
(can u guys tell wat happened while i was gone 2 weeks ago)
(weve moved to naruto shippuden rp 2 now)
(ok and thx 4 the update)
over a year ago olivia8970 said…
cloudy
Im Hinata....hello everybody ( smiles and waves a little )