Naruto Shippuuden Who Is Your Favorite Character In Naruto Shippuuden?

x00xanthx00x posted on Nov 27, 2008 at 02:08AM
okay, so this is how its gonna go down :p. my question to all you naruto shippuuden fans is who is your favorite shippuuden character and why, and dont just pick a character you think is the strongest, there needs to be a good reason why its your favorite character. think about the role it plays in the shippuuden series, and what its history is. make your responce to this question as high detailed as possible. i cant wait for you to tell me who your fave characer is ^^

by:x00xanthx00x

Naruto Shippuuden 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 101Keys said…
Guess I'll be the first. It's probably correct to say that I am a big Hinata Hyuga fan. I've always been drawn toward an underdog character who is capable of tremendous strength, which I think Hinata possesses. In the Shippuuden series, Hinata hasn't really done much of anything, but she has unfinished business that has yet to be discovered. Business such as the succession of her father for head of her clan, Competition for that title with Hannabi, The climax of her admiration for Naruto and the decision to tell him or make way for another woman. And finally, her role in helping Naruto become Hokage. In the Naruto anime (before Shippuuden) we saw that Hinata had work hard and improved greatly, shocking even Naruto, I'm sure that improvement and greater will eventually show up in Shippuuden. By the way...like you avatar!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago x00xanthx00x said…
hinata is an awesome character, and yyou have very very good reasons :). lol ty yup my avatar is the coolist ^^