Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 729

over a year ago kiba16 said…
Nikita: *take out her katana and stabs him at his stomach* DIE
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Inazuma: Looks like no other way.Great thunder storm. *his body explodes releasing a large sphere of electricity 2 miles large hitting everyone*
Nikita:...........
over a year ago MikkiDs said…
Hey! So here's TJ's profile.

Name:18T-J37 "TJ"
D.o.b: unknown
Personality: lazy, pessimistic, procrastinator
Dislikes: people that are annoying, pain, loud places, when you wake him up, doing things unnecessarily
Hobbies: sleeping
Clan: unknown/none (maybe Nara)
Village: currently residing in the leaf

Team #: not part of a team
Team job: not part of a team
# of missions:.....none officially.....has done jobs as a mercenary.....idk how many
Side job: mercenary

Height: 6ft 5in
Weight: 190 lb.
Eye color: (pic)
Hair color: (pic)
Clothes: (pic)

Chakra type: unknown
Jutsu: shadow possession jutsu, shadow imitation shuriken, shadow sewing, shadow neck-binding, shadow gathering, shadow clone jutsu, shadow copy jutsu, shadow portal
Skills: Can control and manipulate surrounding shadows to basically do whatever the hell he wants to do with them
Weapons: kunai, shadows
Fight style: shadow style
Fight type: mid-long rang combat
Hidden or curse powers: 18 tails white shadow hawk jinchuriki

Bio: He was a lab test subject created specifically to hold the 18 tails shadow hawk. He endured many tests and lab experiments from the scientists that created him. Often he called them his torturers. His designation number was 18T-J37, he was never known to have any other name. When the 18 tails white shadow hawk was inserted in him the scientists were unable to control him and he destroyed them and the lab. An old sensei was walking in the woods when he stumbled onto the rubble of the lab and a barely alive experimental jinchuriki. The sensei took him in and taught him the ways of a shinobi and how to control his powers of the shadows. 18T-J37 was an experiment though he was as close to perfection as the scientists could get to he had one fatal flaw. While training he suddenly collapsed with a great flash of pain in his chest. His heart was weak. He had a disease that would cause his heart to be ill, to become swollen when beating to fast sometimes skip beats all together. It would give him pain flashes in his chest every time he would push himself too hard. His sensei gave him pills that would keep the swelling down but it would only get worse over time. Soon his heart would get too swollen it would burst and he would die. His sensei told himbof a great healer spirit that could cure any illness. Before he began his search for the spirit the scientist, who he thougt he had killed, killed his sensei he was able to get away and he swore revenge on the scientists vowing to destroy them all. But first he would have to get cured because he would die if he did push himself to hard. He found out Tue spirit lay within Denai, a girl from the Leaf. He awakened the spirit nearly destroying Konoha in the process. Unfortunately the spirit was unable to cure him but was able to slow the illness down. He now resides in the Leaf often hanging out with Denai and acts as her "bodyguard" when things get too dangerous. He still searches for a cure and works as a mercenary his jobs will often cause him to be gone days or even Weeks at a time.
Denai has affectionately nicknamed him "TJ"
last edited over a year ago
Hey! So here's TJ's profile.

Name:18T-J37 "TJ"
D.o.b: unknown
Gen
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -doesnt budge- I've had about enough of you.
Nikita:...
Ripcore: Chidori stream! -shocks everyone around him-
Nikita: huh Ripcore why you do that ?
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kiro: *having slept at his house for so long, wakes up* Wow, *gets out of bed and puts clothes on* I must've been sleep for awhile, *leaves house*
Nikita: hmm?
Kiro: *notices Nikita* Oh, hey Nikita
Nikita: oh, hey Kiro
Kiro: How's everything been?
Nikita: Akatsuki
Kiro: Akatsuki?
Toketsu:*laying unconscious in random spot in the forest*
Kiro: *walks to the forest and notices Toketsu unconscious* Toketsu, he's unconscious, *carries his body back to my house til he wakes up*
Toketsu: *wakes up in bed* Wha-where the hell am i?!
Kiro: You're at my house, I saw you unconscious in the forest, so I took you here, I don't know where you live, so that's why we're here
Ripcore: -black chakra forms over his body- I said enough! -it explodes, destroying almost everything around him, sending everyone flying and a giant crater remaining-
Nikita: Aghh*felt to knees*
Ripcore: -helps Nikita back up- Im sorry
Name: Kimimaro Kaguya A.K.A Bones

D.o. b: Unknown

Personality: Defensive, pissy, sarcastic, can be an ass.

Dislikes: People, Other clans, The leaf Shinobi

Hobbies: Bone Bending

Clan: Kaguya Clan

Village: Unknown

Team #: Unknown

Team job: Destruction of the Leaf

# of mission: Unknown

Side job: Unknown

Height: 5'11

Weight: 164

Eye color: Red

Hair color: White

Clothes: (pic)

Chakra type: Bone

jutsu: (only ten)
Dance of the Camellia
Dance of the Clematis: Flower
Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Dance of the Larch
Dance of the Seedling Fern
Dance of the Willow
Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets
Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood

Skills: Manipulation of the skeletal structure.

Weapons: Bones

Fight style: Unknown

Fight type: Unknown

Hidden or curse powers: Cursed seal of Earth

Bio: Kimimaro's abilities came from his kekkei genkai, Shikotsumyaku, which allowed the user to manipulate their own skeletal structure as a means of combat. Specifically, it allowed Kimimaro to manipulate his osteoblast and osteoclast cells, which are responsible for building or breaking down bone tissue. This ability gave him absolute control over the concentration of calcium within his bones, allowing him to control the density or malleability of them. Kimimaro also stated that his bones were stronger than tempered steel. Kimimaro used this ability to wield his bones as weapons in battle, and could use them in the form of taijutsu attacks (which he called dances) to give him a variety of abilities, as well as grant him a near-invincible defence, able to withstand most of the impact from even a chakra-enhanced blade. He can also grow an entire forest of gigantic bone blades. Orochimaru has stated that this was the ultimate taijutsu ability, which is held in high regard, and the main reason why Orochimaru desired Kimimaro to be his next vessel. Not Very Loyal.
Name: Kimimaro Kaguya A.K.A Bones

D.o. b: Unknown

Personality: Defen
Bones: -walks out from behind a tree- Well then, you made quiet a mess.
Ripcore: Kimimaro.... your still alive..
Nikita: Who is Kimimaro ?
Toketsu: *appears shirtless but with bandages on over bones stomping his head into the ground then walked over to Ripcore* *he turned his gaze to Bones* Oh hey. Its the other cheater.
Kiro: Other?
Toketsu; See snow top over there? He has the curse mark opposite to Ripcores.
Kiro: A curse mark huh? Interesting
Ripcore: Yes.. cursed seal of earth. He can manipulate his skelital structure..

Bones: -laughs- So you remember.. Ahh Toketsu.. Long time no see. Havn't seen you or Ripcore since you left the Akasuki. -smiles-
Toketsu: *glares* Those were my darker days. Leave now or i'll kick your ass the way i used to. *smirks*
Bones: Oh i wouldnt be so sure about that. Ive... changed... -smirks- This time, your ass is mine. -shadows in the forest begin to move around into poissition- You have nooo idea... -he draws a ritual pentagram seal around him in the dirt- You see, i've been training under Hidan, he tought me his immortal Jutsu. -laughs-

Ripcore: -stands next to Toketsu- There are more in there, and Mizuki is with him.. -gets in battle stance- Dont worry, i got your back. I know this Jutsu.. its the Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood. And i know how to beat it.
Bones: Oh i wouldnt be so sure about that. Ive... changed... -smirks- This time, your ass is mine. -s
Toketsu: *is enveloped in in a thin coating of ice* Please. I'll be the one saving your-*a gusher of blood came from his heart**his eyes opened wide* *a blast from one of the shadows had hit him* Fuck!! *he fell over trying to freeze the wound shut but couldn't*
Ripcore: ....! Toketsu! -imediatly begins trying to heal the wound, keeping the blood in- Damn it Toketsu!

Bones: -chuckles- Seems as if this is too easy. Pathedic Toketsu..
Kiro: *Sneaking a jutsu* Thunder Dragon Jutsu
Bones: -dissapears, appears behind Kiro and cuts him with a sharp bone, and appears back in his ritual- Hahahahaha its too late. your in my ritual now. -he licks the bone and his body changes- Heres how this works, basically i can hurt my self as much as i want, and you will feel everything. I stab my heart, then you die. Understand? -smiles eviley-

Ripcore: Carful, as long as he stands in that ritual, he can hurt you as much as he wants..
Bones: -dissapears, appears behind Kiro and cuts him with a sharp bone, and appears back in his ritua
Kiro: Alright
Ripcore: all i can say is get him out of it. he is immortal inside of this. -still healing Toketsu-

Bones: haha watch and learn. i just love pain. -cuts his arm, a cut forms on Kiro's arm- understand? i can injure my self and in retearn u take the damage. im immortal so its the perfect jutsu. -smirks-
Kiro: *Holding arm* Damn it, what do you want from me?
Bones: Absolutly nothing. Just get out of my way.. and u can live.

Ripcore Kiro.. you should... he can hurt you
Kiro: *nods and disappears*
Toketsu: *coughing up blood* You idiot! *hitting Ripcore* Kill that asshole!! *coughs up more blood*
Ripcore: what the hell where you thinking Toketsu.. Wait Kiro! Take Toketsu.. -charges at Bones, mid way Mizuki smashes him to the ground- aghhh..

Bones: Dont be a fool. -laughs-
over a year ago ticotyler said…
Sozishee:*appears next to Ripcore*Damn iv'e been looking all over for you guys!!*looks at Bones and Kiro*What happened?
Zeki:*appears next to Bones*Sir these ninjas were quite the fight sorry i couldn't kill them faster. do forgive me.
Nikita: hmph*look at Zeki*
Zeki:*Looks back at Nikita and chuckles* *whispers in Bones ear something about Nikita*
Nikita:.........<in mind: that loser>
Zeki:So which one shall i murder first? how about you Sozishee since you took that katana of yours from me?
Sozishee:Agh*smirks*<in mind:i can't take him on by myself ill get killed>