My Little Pony Friendship is Magic SomeoneButNoone Q&A

SomeoneButNoone posted on Jul 23, 2015 at 07:01PM
I see alot of those Q&A's are going around sooooo I try too... why not Im bored anyway lets do this.

I feel like Im not really famous now on group (Like I was famous anyway) but some old users can remember me... maybe... i dunno.

for people reading it wodering "who da heck is that"

I am FanFicion writer that is scared of FanFic.net so posting his stuff in here.
Also from time to time I post Images, Videos, Make some Polls and I made 2 Quizes. I also make Roleplays! Also I joined in 2013 met great people and had to go dead because of health problems and real life issues. Now Im fully back so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

So yea... Im bored ya can ask questions if ya want.
last edited on Jul 23, 2015 at 07:04PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariofan14 said…
Where in the world would you avoid?
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
I would avoid coutries full of war or terrorists to be honest now I would avoid Europe counting my country I live in but overally it would be something like Africa.
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I would avoid Africa as well. over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
You've made a lot of role plays since you joined. Which one do you like the most?
To be honest I dont really remember any of names, but there was one with zombies and it even ended, so it was one of my sucesfull made roleplays and I loved to be in that one. Woah I think that was one of the roleplays I ended - most of them got closed or I never heard of them anymore. One never actually started...
last edited over a year ago
If you wanted a luxury car, would you get a Rolls Royce, or a Mercedes Benz?
def. Rolls Royce.
Have you ever seen a movie called The Interview?
Nope. I dont watch many movies most of my time I spend surfing web, hanging out, job, eating and sleep.
What do you like most about your job?
Being shop assistant in clothing shop is not really likeable, there is more things to hate (people that come to shop sometimes are deuches) but there is one thing I like about it, I met alot of great people while having this job and Im greatful for everything I learned there.
When will the next Project Nexus article come out?
Toomorow about 16:30 GMT +2 Timezone. Its a guess but at that time I will have free time.
Do you want your OC Dan to be in Ponies On The Rails? His first appearance will be in episode 94 which will start in August.
Yeah sure why not :).
Are you enjoying your summer?
I really do mostly because of a trips I took (for example most sucesfull was trip to Japan and Canada)
Ah, you went to Canada. What part of America do you want to visit?
I think I been in all parts of America to be honest. My objective is to visit whole world.
Do you like Goku?
Oh, and this isn't a question, but your OC Dan is in episode 94 of Ponies On The Rails.
Yeah I do.
Is he your favorite anime character of all time?
Bringing this stuff back to life : No he is not my favorite.
What do you think about your club so far? I know we're the only members in it, but we can always get more people to join.
Your favorite Disney villain?
@sean I feel honored to have one tbh.
@mario I really dont watch Disney films, I possibly watched some but dont remember much.
over a year ago FriendshipGrace said…
angelic
Who's your favorite Powerpuff Girl?
What do you like most about your job?
@FriendshipGrace I used to watch Powerpuff Girls, but the problem is they aired it in Poland so long time ago I forgot about any of this tbh. But if I remember right my fav always was Bubbles.

@Seanthehedgehog Well mostly the traveling but sometimes it can be a big pain.
Where do you often go?
UK is now my mostly visited country right after Russia.
Which cities in Russia have you been in?
Moscow mostly but also Petersburg, Novogrod and occasionally Pskov to stay for the night and go deeper.
last edited over a year ago
Any other places you've been to worth mentioning?
Japan (I love Akihabara) Austria (Austrian mountains are great) Bosna (You still can see how war aeffected it) and Sweden (There are alot of strange things about Sweden.
I never heard of Bosna before. Where is it?
To be exact its Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is next to Croatia. Bosna had civil War because of muslim wanting to cut Herzegovina from Bosna but in the end nothing happens but only some rights given to muslim, some houses still have bullet holes in it and some are still ruined. Just some back story of the country.
After reading your 3rd episode of Darkness: Deus Ex Machima, I must ask. What is your favorite episode so far?
If you're going to go visit Japan again, let me tell you that if you want to visit Mt. Fuji, stay away from Aokigahara, because it's supposed to be haunted, whether you believe in such things or not. Have you ever heard of that place under Fuji?
Bullshit. Where did you hear that? over a year ago
mariofan14 commented…
There was a commercial about the movie, "The Forest", which caught my curiosity. I wanted to know what it was about, so I looked it up on Wikipedia, and the results made me not want to go anywhere near that place at any time. over a year ago
Now, was this movie fiction, or non fiction? over a year ago
mariofan14 commented…
This movie is supposed to be based off of an actual journey taken place. I haven't seen the movie, and I don't plan on it because scary movies are not my thing. over a year ago
@sean. I don't know I treasure all episodes equally but with my slow paced story movement the upcoming episodes will possibly be rushed untill last episodes.

@mariofan never heard of it but was in many places (example old shrines) that were "haunted" and some belived to be places where you can see a yokai.
Do you have a favorite comedian?
Not really.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Are you a mustard or ketchup person?
Mustard.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What is your favorite Spider Man movie?
@mariofan What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
@sean I don't really have one but original one was pretty OK.
SomeoneButNoone commented…
King Arthur reference tbh. over a year ago