My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP: Revolution RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 09:45PM
Equestria was once a beautiful place filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter. Paradise... It was like a dream. But every dream must come to an end once. That fateful day will always be remembered, when all the magic in our world just vanished. Society collapsed, the Princesses have disappeared without a trace. Nopony controls the Sun and the Moon. Extreme weather patterns ravage through the land. The smart ones fled the cities, those who didn't, perished quickly. It was the survival of the fittest. Equestria broke up, warlords and Militias took over. Bandits prowled the roads, like hungry timberwolves. Nopony knows what caused the Blackout, but we, who survived are looking for the answers.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn... In this case, it literary cannot happen, mu ha ha :)

- You may join with your OC, or take on a canon role, if you prefer. There is no limit of how many characters you can play.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

A few useful notes:

- The absence of magic does not affect the flying skills of the pegasi, but they lost the ability to walk on clouds or manipulate precipitation and weather conditions.
- Unicorns and alicorns cannot use any ability of their horn, of course.
- The world after the Blackout acts like the Everfree Forest, meaning nopony's in charge of the day and night cycle, it just happens naturally, just like the transition between seasons and the weather's changing randomly without the influence of the pegasi.
- There are several pendants, possessed by different ponies or hidden somewhere. These small necklaces can restore magic within a small radius, so if your character acquires one, then he/she can re-established the laws of magic of the original canon on a temporal basis.
- Equestria is divided into five different regions: The Constitutional Monarchy of Canterlot, the Pegasus Commonwealth, The Terran Republic, the Griffon Federation and the Kingdom of Unicornia. Each region has its own, independent laws; traveling between them is strictly monitored or very dangerous. They also have different economical structure, some are just pure dictatorship, some are more democratic.

Okay, I think that's all, we can discuss any further question during the RP. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Equestria was once a beautiful place filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter. Paradise... It

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1613 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1613

over a year ago CrazyWriterLady said…
Bellweather: Oh! Excuse me miss!
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Sunsplash: ?
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*has calmed them all down* thank you
Bellweather: Will you be needing a place to stay?
Sunsplash: Me? I guess so.. *mind: First one at a meeting? Guess so, I'm always kind of late...*
Fd:*calls bell*ive calmed them down! you do the rest! ciao!*hangs up and heads back to the castle*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Master Sword: Okay, I think we got them all
Cookie Crumb: Poor referees
Master Sword: IT'S REFUGEES
Fd :so, sword... His do you like canterlot?
*nodding towards the radio* Bellweather: Well, if you need a place, it's up to you! Sorry, it's been a long day..
Master Sword: No. Not at all. I was hoping to leave, but one thing lead to another and so on and so on
Cookie Crumb: He followed this group so he could be closer to-
Master Sword: COOKIE, THAT'S NOT THE REASON AT ALL!!!
Fd:*throws some bits to him* a present *talks into radio* it's ok Bell, im gonna be staying in the castle though the militia destroyed most of the rooms, there's only two rooms, you can go in one, I will go in the other! Deal?
*Answering the radio* Bellweather: If no pony else needs one.
Sunsplash: *nods*
Fd:well I shall make the arrangements! You can have the royal queen/king room!
Cookie Crumb: (Looks at bit) Well... I guess he wasn't a hobo at all
Master Sword: Cookie, he's a prince. Besides, we may have gotten the wrong idea of him (In thought) even though the way he forced us out of the castle was a little insane
Bellweather: I have a room open for you miss! If you'll follow me..
Sunsplash: *rents a hotel room*
Fd:*is at his room* why did I give MY room to bell... I hate these beds! Meh! I guess I have to be away from silk for a night*takes clothes off and changes into a suit*
Cookie Crumb: Hay, what do you think Mr. Prince and Bellweather are talking about.... (GASP) He's trying yo take Bellweather from you. I knew he was a-
Master Sword: What if he is
Cookie Crumb: What
Master Sword: I already told you, I don't want her to be my special somepony. Besides, its probably best for her to be with royalty
Cookie Crumb: You want her to have what's best for her....... Oh, you do care about her
Master Sword: (It thought) Can I ever get a break
(How did they know that? Were they watching him get changed... O_o)
Fd:*brushes mane*
*opens the king suite door* Bellweather: Why must they make rooms this nice? *flops on the bed and covers her muzzle with her scarf* Need a bit of help here Wads..
Fd:*hears her! and knocks on the door* you ok in there?
(Master Sword looks at castle)
(Cookie Crumb sleeping on bale of hay)
(Master Sword lies down to sleep)
Bellweather: I'm fine! The room's just classier then I'm used too.
Fd:ok, if you need anything just tell me *goes back to his room*
(Master Sword looks in bag)
(Master Sword finds paper and a pencil)
(Master Sword thinks for a moment and starts writing)
Bellweather: Sorry for worrying you!
Fd:it's no problem bell, a mare of your grace must be treated with honour, respect... And beauty... *thinks* oh im sorry... I just go on like that, it's just my personality, I hope you will forgive me for that sentence
(Master Sword reads paper)
(Master Sword looks at castle again)
(Master Sword throws paper onto ground)
Bellweather: It's no problem! We can't help who we are!
Fd:wish I had the same outlook! Now if you may excuse me i shall be showering... *notices something* excuse me... I uh.... I know this is gonna sound strange but my room doesn't have a shower, is it ok if I can use yours? It's ok if you decline
(Master Sword continuously stares at castle)
Bellweather: Not a problem! Feel free too!
Fd:*walks in with a silk towel! tonnes of shampoo and conditioner* I may be a while*goes in the shower and begins to shower*
(Master Sword keeps looking at castle)
Cookie Crumb: Hay, what's this
Master Sword: huh
Cookie Crumb: A letter?
Master Sword: (in thought) OH NO! HOW COULD I FORGET THE LETTER
Cookie Crumb: Is this a... a love letter
Master Sword: Oh no
Cookie Crumb: AHA! I knew it all along
Master Sword: Okay, so you were right
Cookie Crumb: Why don;t you just tell her right now
Master Sword: One, the prince is speaking to her. Two, its night. And three, I can't just walk into the castle. I'll probably be executed if I go in
Cookie Crumb: Well, maybe she's in the gardens. She seems to like the garden. You should check there
Master Sword: And get my head chopped off afterwards. No thank you
Cookie Crumb: If you don't tell her, I will
Master Sword: Okay, Alright. I'm going (Walks toward castle) (in thought) I'm so dead
Bellweather: That's fine, I'm just going to bed. It's been a long day.
Fd:*sings gently in the shower*
(Master Sword walks closer to castle) I just know I'm going to die. I'll get caught, then executed. What a bucking perfect day this has been
Fd:*a tear rolls down his cheek as he sings it*
*she folded her scarf and set it on the night stand, jumping under the covers*
Bellweather: G'night Wads..
Fd:*gets out and puts towel on, he then dries his mane and brushes it*
(Master Sword in garden)
Master Sword: As I thought, nopony. I should leave before I get caught (Walks toward exit)
Fd:*sings louder and louder until the music takes him over!*
Bellweather: Maybe sleeping isn't the best option right now.. *she grabbed her scarf and slid down a waterpipe into the bushes*
(Master Sword stops)
Master Sword: There's that signing again. Who's doing that. It kind of sounds like... No, it couldn't be
Fd:*dances and ends up falling out the windows near master and bell* w what the?
Bellweather: Are you ok!?
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(Whoa! so many posts, yay! What did I miss?)
Fd: *stand up* IM OKAY! *smiles then notices something* please,.. Look away... *blushes*
Master Sword: (In thought) AH! I knew this was a bad idea. Maybe I should just run off. He might think its just a dream (Runs FAR away) (In thought) Their I think I... AH. The note. I must have dropped it. Maybe no one will find it. Can't believe I wrote my name on it. Idiot (Runs more)