My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Detectives: Mysteries are Magic

Rendal_Pony posted on Feb 16, 2014 at 04:52PM
This is kinda an rp, but it's not. Get your Oc, & We'll figure out all of the mysteries in Equestria.Except for these are real Mysteries. If anybody Has a mystery or problem, We'll find the murder, or, hehe just the problem, & WE'LL SOLVE THE PROBLEM!
What you need:
Name:
Special Talent:
Fears:
Together, we can solve all of the mysteries. I will record all of the mysteries, & the the bronys and the pegasisters that have problems, place them in this forum
1.My crush kissed me on the cheek, but he has a girlfriend!What do I do?

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 532 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 532

over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Name:Vocal Sparks
Personality:Nice, funny, sweet
Special Talent: Singing
Likes:friends, her crush, Gamer Beats, funny stuff, candy, snacks
Dislikes:rejection, fire, destruction, bullying
Fears:Fire, the dark, rejection, being punched
Name:Vocal Sparks
Personality:Nice, funny, sweet
Special Talent: Singing
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Name: Sunny Song
Personality: Serious, Loyal, Short-Tempered, Faithful, Kind, honest, independent, wise
Special Talent: Can control the elements of water and a bit of fire. Also, is a good Asian Cooker.
Dislikes: Loud noises, Greedy Ponies, Nightmares, Black Magic, Full moons,
Fears: ( I still don't know. xD)
Pic:
Pic:
NocturnalMirage commented…
Dang, I like your OCs so much! They are very creative and unique characters. :) over a year ago
_Laugh_ commented…
Le thank you. :) over a year ago
lets get started:
Here's my secret.I'm actually 12, My crushes name is Adam Garcia. & I have a severe case of autism. I just put 15 so that I could be acceptable on fanpop.
_Laugh_ commented…
Aw, honey. You don't need to lie to us. :) We accept everyone. over a year ago
SkyheartPegasus commented…
I'm 10, I feel ya XD over a year ago
Where will the setting begin?
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Can I join? :D

Name: Pierce Hawkins
Personality: Friendly, funny
Special Talent: Telling jokes
Dislikes: Being serious
Fears: Violence, and guns
Can I join? :D

Name: Pierce Hawkins
Personality: Friendly, funny
Special Talen
Sunny Song: *meditates with eyes closed, nearby a tree*
Oh, I forgot. Pierce's nickname is Hawkeye, so don't get confused if I call him that instead of Pierce.

Hawkeye: *Arrives* Hello.
Sunny Song: *opens eyelids* Yes?
Hawkeye: I was just saying hello.
Sunny Song: Well. Hello, uhh.. *thinks* Pierce Hawkins. *smiles*
Hawkeye: Yeah, but some ponies call me Hawkeye.
Sunny Song: Mhm.. And what brings you here?
Hawkeye: Oh, just an ordinary mystery. Sounds so mysterious, even Sherlock Holmes couldn't solve it.
Sunny Song: A mystery, you say? Of who?
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
(May I join? If so here's my application sheet!)
Name:fire dash and his real royal name... Fire Vi Equestria(i love when you change your oc's name even though I have had him for more than 10 months)
Personality:flirtatious, persuasive, loyal, short tempered and confident
Special power(s): controls fire and has a power that when used it will make him a bit more... Lets say he becomes a bit of an anti hero when he uses it, and it lasts for an hour
Likes:dating, royalty, partying, anime, sophisticated ponies and music
Dislikes: boredom, unsophisticated ponies, ponies that pick on weaker ponies and water
Fears: his nightmare side and his flashbacks of his traumatic years! (Dunnn dunnn dunnnnnnnn!)
(May I join? If so here's my application sheet!)
Name:fire dash and his real royal name... Fire Vi E
Sunny Song: *grabs stick from her hair* Hmm.. It keeps falling. *shaves end of stick against tree, making it sharp* Much better. *puts back stick on mane*
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Awesome. I love mystery stories.

Name: Mynder Star
Personality: Optimistic, generous, quiet
Special Talent: Like her sister, Moonglade, stargazing and mystery solving
Dislikes: Crimes, I guess you could say "unsmart ponies", fighting
Fears: Thieves
Awesome. I love mystery stories.

Name: Mynder Star
Personality: Optimistic, generou
alinah_09 commented…
me too over a year ago
Sunny Song: *continues meditating*
Vocal Sparks:*blushes* My goodness, doesn't he have a girlfriend?
Fd:*walks off his train wearing black and red royal clothing* so.. My visit to pony ville... Hate this place... Brings back bad memories *walks out of the train station and looks around* well first i need to get a place to sleep! second, do my normal checks! food, drink and other resources provided... Make a speech thanking them for supporting sister and then a week of doing what I want before going back to cloudsdale... Hopefully this won't be boring
Sunny Song: *sighs* Aahh... Silence.
Fd:*walks past sunny and thinks to himself "mare has a powerful aura.. Fire and water it seems like... Opposites" walks to the inn* hello! Tis I! Fire Vi Equestria! Prince! I require your best room
Inn owner:your majesty! It is an honour come this way* shows him to a big room with a silk bed and a beautiful paint style* it is our best! And for a prince it costs 500 bits a night!
Fd:well thank you... Well I shall pay you upfront*gives 4,000 bits* if i stay longer i shall supply more
Inn owner:thank you your majesty, enjoy your visit!*walks away*
Fd:*says in disgust* reason number one about hating ponyville, when they try to have fancy things they fail... Except for the paint... It matches my interests*puts luggage away* ok... Check one off the list, now to inspect things
Sunny Song: *perks ears* *opens eyes* Hm, the Prince arrived.
Hawkeye: The prince? If it's Prince Charming, I won't know what to do.
Sunny Song: *laughs* Prince Charming? I don't think so. He's just a regular Prince, Prince Fire Dash.
Hawkeye: Oh, well pleasure to meet you Firedash.
Sunny Song: Mhm, *bows*
Hawkeye: Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't get to answer this sooner, but this mystery I have to solve this painting getting stolen.
Mynder: *reads a book from Twi's library*
Hawkeye: Well, I'm glad that nopony cares.
Sunny Song: I do. There's also a robber on the lose in Beijing. Somepony stole the emerald of Empress Wu. That jade is more than 1,000 years old!
Vocal Sparks:*grabs all of them quickly* alright, attendance. Fire Dash, Sunny Song, Hawkeye, Mynder.
Hawkeye: We're here.
Vocal Sparks:*checks on DNA folders,sighs*yep, they're the one. Ok, pick a Detective name. Mine is ,"Vinescale"
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
its not too late,right? also,can i just pop out of nowhere? i dont really feel like making up a story of meeting and stuff

Name: Aurora Northwind
Personality: Usually quiet but inside she has a lot of ideas,nice,a good listener...but dont disturb her when she is busy of something because she gets cranky
Special Talent: (well in my fanfic,her talent is still undefined but since this is an Rp then...) Writing (Journalism)
Dislikes: Boastful Ponies
Fears: Being abandoned,death
Pic of Cutiemark: as i said before,her talent was supposed to be undefined so there isnt an exact image,but just imagine it as a pen with sparkles trailing behind

OC-i wanted to recolor her again...but too late! already deleted the pixel base one from my computer
last edited over a year ago
its not too late,right? also,can i just pop out of nowhere? i dont really feel like making up a story
nice! Vocal Sparks: Oh wait, there's one more.....Auora Northwind?*Looks out of the street, looks at DNA picture, sees her* GEt in!
Mynder: *puts bookmark in* I guess I could have a stroll out.
Vocal Sparks: Ya'll guys want to live after the chaos, right?
Sunny Song: Of course.
Fd:..*is confused* what is going on? A mystery about paintings and emeralds? And DNA files? How did you even get that?
Sunny Song: Prince. *closes eyes and thinks* Vocal Sparks is just looking at an example of DNA from all of us. But... I believe there's a robber on the lose.
Fd:hmmm interesting... Well *clears throat* I! FIRE VI EQUESTRIA SHALL HELP YOU ALL!!! So... Who needs help first? Oh and *kneels down on one hoof and kisses sunny's hoof*bonjour ma belle fleur *flips mane and winks*
Sunny Song: Merci Prince, je suppose. *turns to others* Which mystery are we solving first?
Fd:ah, you speak french? I thought pony ville was filled with unsophisticated ponies but you! My celestia you are different! Anyway let's see, what mystery?
Sunny Song: I speak many languages, Prince. The mysteries are the stolen ancient emerald from Empress Wu in Beijing, the stolen one of a kind painting, and I don't know what else.
Fd:Beijing? I've been there before, beautiful city! May I ask that your are from there?
Sunny Song: Yes, I am from there.
Mynder: *strolls out*
Fd:well its a pleasure to meet somepony that's not from equestria, my sisters don't really let me leave equestria, so I've only been to two places outside of it