My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Attack on pony! Rp (Sequel to bliss role play)

jordy_dash posted on Feb 09, 2014 at 04:40PM
Narrator:10 years has passed since the titans came... The princesses and prince of equestria died... Leaving the country in terror, 2 years after the walls were created... They were 50 m high and kept the titans out, though without a monarchy ponies were lost and so the government was created, 10 from each race bar the allicorns, they decided to create 3 forces, the garrison who defended the cities, the i lottery police who guarded all the government and stayed away from the walls and finally the survey corps, they went out to try to take back equestria but they never can, though they have some of the best fighters... 10 years after the start, pony kind has began to prosper again though occasionally a food shortage happens... Though rumours are that some titans are evolving...

So if you have already been in the bliss role play you don't have to put the bio and stuff but if you are new you can !

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1155

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: AARRGH! Too much noise!!!
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Meaning shut the hell up! *She munched on a Titan's head*
Summer: Destroy them! This is a delicate spell and I must be allow to concentrate! *draws ancient symbols around FD and herself*
Lady: But all the bodies are mine to eat! *Lady smashed two Titan's heads together*
ChibiEmmy commented…
Because my hostess cake and 1/3 Pringles can isn't enough to hold her over xD over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
lolz. :) over a year ago
Summer: *her horn charges up with magic, but the aura keeps changing its color all the time as she mumbles on some forgotten language. The symbols begin to glow and a scarlet tendril erupts from her horn, swirling in the air like a snake, until it enters FD's body through his chest. When the spell is complete Summer flops down onto the ground*
*Lady pulled a Titan off her leg* Lady: They better be dead soon! This is starting to catch up to me..
Summer: *gets up after a few minutes and looks at FD* Ugh... Perhaps I gave you a little more than what was intended... *looks up to the battle in the sky* I'm coming!
*Lady tore off a Titan's wing with her jaws* Lady: Damn mortal body is slowing down!
Summer: *reverts to her dragon form and joins the battle, ripping a titan in half* Don't let up, there's not many of them left!!!
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: *stabs Titan with stick* *aims horn at another Titan* *shoots four bolts of fire at Titan*
Titan: *burns and dies*
*Lady breaks a titan's back and flings him away* Lady: Where's the Alicorns when you actually need them.
Summer: They are never around when you need them the most.
Lady: Thoughs royal pains sit around make make us to the fighting! I still say what's left of Equestria should rule it's self.
Summer: Just look around... *grabs a titan and gobbles it up* The age of the alicorns has come to an end. Our task is to stabilize what's left of the world and then, something new will rise from the ashes. *smiles dubiously*
last edited over a year ago
*Lady twisted a Titan's head off* Lady: Then at least the next five hundred years won't be so boring.
Summer: Oh, certainly not, ha ha! *the magic blast of her horn destroys another titan in the air* Look! They are retreating!
Lady: Thank the Wheels of Time! I never thought I'd ever get sick of fighting.
Summer: Tell me about it! *gazes at the few fleeing titans* No. Not even one shall escape! *a strange red beam comes out of her eyes. It moves about in the air, heading straight toward the titans, evaporating them* Nice trick, isn't it? I learned that from the dragons.
Lady: Like a blast of fire coming from you eyes! That worries me.
Summer: I told you I've absorbed a lot of knowledge over the last ten years. Nothing to be concerned about though.
Lady: Normally I wouldn't have had a second thought about it, but I'm trying my best now to avoid a early death. Just don't go shooting me with them!
Sunny Song: *suffocates titan, killing it* Hmph. *grins*
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*eyes open*
Levi:prince you have a choice... Reveal the truth... That you don't know about and help or... Retreat
Fd:go away Levi and fight!
Levi:yes sir!*goes back to fight*
Fd:truth about me? *a titan crashes through into the castle and eats 3 people* how dare you! *without knowing fire dash bites his hoof and an explosion goes off leaving smoke everywhere*
Summer: Oh, don't worry, Lady, this beam is locked on the radiation of the titans only. It means you no harm... *hears the explosion* What the...
Sunny Song: Oh no. I should've told him to think about the consequences when being angry..
Summer: Ha ha ha! Fire Dash and thinking?! Wherever you get that crazy idea, my dear?
Sunny Song: You may be right, Summer. You must be proud of yourself for giving Fire Dash a part of you. Like my mother once told me, "If you always give, you shall always have".
Fd :*is now a massive 15 foot titan* gaaaaaaar!*begins killing and eating the titans*
Levi:w what! Erwin that's not what you told me when you said he was our secret weapon!
Erwin:im sorry but he wasn't supposed to show it now!
Summer: It's irrelevant to me what happens to Fire Dash as a pony. I only see the instrument of our salvation in him now... *turns around and sees FD's titan form* What the hay is that?!
Fd:*has a titan in each hand... Hoof and then smashes then together making a shockwave event that made the titans wobble and slow down, some crashing while others stayed* RRRRRRAAAAAGH!*eats a titan*
Summer: *eyes widen* By the Creator... what have I done?
Lady: Should we leave him rampant?
Summer: I... I don't know... he's destroying the titans... but I learned the hard way he cannot be trusted.
Lady: How about putting him to sleep?
Summer: Good idea! But I suggest we let him finish off what's left of the enemy first.
Erwin:no! It wasn't your fault... Though once we finish this all of your minds are getting wiped of fire dash's ability!
Fd:*uppercuts a titan then grabs its wings and rips them off*
Summer: Suuure... Fire Dash could tell you: I never forget.
Lady: If you think your even gonna get near me with the mind wiping thing, then you got another thing coming buddy boy.
Erwin: but fire dash has changed... Did you see how he has changed since i first met him*smirks* 20 years ago
Levi:w what? You knew the prince?
Erwin:yes I did now continue fighting!
Levi:ok*continues killing*
Summer: *furrows a brow* If we're going to be working together, we need to have a serious discussion about this, after the fight.
Erwin:*laughs* if the prince allows it
Fd:*has became overwhelmed by titans and has now lost his left arm/hoof and his right leg/hoof* GAH!
Levi:squad defend him!*him and his squad kill the titans overwhelming fire dash* only one more!
Fd:*grabs the titan and crushes its skull*
Erwin:he's good....
Fd:*falls to his. Knee and then it looks like he has died*
Levi: wait what? How can he be dead?
Erwin:*laughs*
Summer: *closes eyes for a second* No. He's not dead. I clearly sense his life signs.
Erwin:if that's so....
Fd:*at the back of the titan that fire dash was' neck fire dash comes out with a bloody red flesh type thing all over him and holding him into the titan, the clothing he was wearing is now all ragged and his gear has began to melt*
Erwin:w what?
Levi:come on! Cut him out!*jumps down*
Summer: Hmm... this requires a rather delicate approach. May the all-powerful Prince allow me, the simple foolish and meaningless mortal to help him out? Haha!
Fd:*looks exhausted*
Levi:*cuts him free* are you prince?
Fd:*eyes closes and he loses consciousness*(i learned the right spelling! :D)
_Laugh_ commented…
Wow, I've been dumb my whole life. xD over a year ago
(Yeah, it's a difficult word, it took me weeks to learn how to spell it. :)

Summer: All right. *looks at them with an emotionless face* That's settled then. Although I'd get him to the infirmary if I were you.
Erwin:ok, get him in Levi,the rest of you... Seize the rest!
Squad member:*grab lady, sunny and summer*
Erwin:knock out those two but keep the fiery unicorn conscious! I want to ask her some questions
Summer: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!
Erwin:no we need to erase all your minds, though first i need to ask some question about the prince... Summer is it?
Summer: Yes it is. *hisses, then puffs her chest out proudly* Summer Pride from the 17th royal bloodline, the former Queen of Unicornia!