My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Seventh Scroll RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 20, 2013 at 10:59PM
Legend has it, in the ancient times, during the First Age of Equestria, the land was ruled by Princesses. The ponies proclaimed them Gods and believed they were immortal. Today, in the Third Age, we are much more enlightened and know more about our world, and the magical energies, therefore we do not believe in such nonsense. These superstitions were brought to life by fantasy, to fulfill the impossible desire of the individuum: the everlasting life. A pony may be gifted with a long life, but nopony can be eternal.

However ridiculous this concept may sound, according to my research, the Princesses did truly exist one time. I have spent thirteen years of my life proving my theory. I was ridiculed by many in the scientific circles, until I've discovered the tomb of a Princess named Luna in the hidden valley of Princesses, not far from the ruins of the ancient city known as Canterlot. Unfortunately the sanctuary was already violated by tomb-robbers countless centuries ago. The body of the Princess was gone and there weren't too much troves to rescue.

But, I've managed to retrieve twelve stone barrels in a hidden chamber, written by the legendary Twilight Sparkle herself. The carbon analysis confirmed they are 6300 years old. It took me four years to translate the scripts and I've found something very interesting on the seventh scroll. If I'm not mistaken, it is a description... A key to the whereabouts of the tomb of Princess Celestia.

If found, this could be the discovery of the millenia. A historical deed which would help us understand the age of our ancestors, not to mention the treasures buried with the Princess. Fame and fortune awaits on this journey, but there are many forces against our noble cause, one is the cunning Twilight Sparkle herself, who still intrigues me from beyond the grave.

My name is Silent Javelin, and I'm an archaeologist on a quest to find the final resting place of the legendary Princess Celestia.
Legend has it, in the ancient times, during the First Age of Equestria, the land was ruled by Princes
last edited on Aug 20, 2013 at 11:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 590 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...