My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The End of Ponies RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 08:33AM
"How are the preperations going, Twilight?" the snow white alicorn asks gently.

"Everything goes according to plan, Princess. We'll be done in time for the Summer Sun Celebration!" the young purple mare replies.

"You can call me Celestia now. You're a Princess too." the sun goddess remarks on her soothing voice.

"I still can't get used to it." Twilight smiles.

"Do not worry, you're doing great. You and your friends did a wonderful job on decorating the Castle for the event and..."

Suddenly, a powerful shockwave shakes the majestic Castle of Canterlot. The ponies in the large ball room lose their footing, even Celestia almost falls over. Blinding light shines through the gothic windows and the ponies have to shield their eyes. The Solar alicorn does not lose her composure and races out to the balcony to see what happened. Twilight follows her and her jaw drops in shock as the sight unfolds at the distance. A bright, fiery orb fills the entire horizon. It grows larger and larger, incinerating everything in its way.

"Celestia, do you see it?!" Twilight asks in panic.

"Yes..."

"What is it?!"

Celestia's eyes widen by the recognition, when she answers.

"It's Death!"

They ran back inside, seconds before the inferno reaches the capital. They combine their magic to create a forcefield. They grind their teeth in struggle, but the inferno is more powerful. Several glowing cracks slice through the magical shield.
Their eyes meet.

"I'm sorry..." Twilight says resignedly.

"Me too." Celestia replies.

They close their eyes. The forcefield shatters to millions of pieces with a glassy noise and evaporates...

Okay, after that wordy intro, here are the rules:

- No God modding
- No guns
- Join with your OC or take on a canon role.
- Please limit yourself to 6 characters/person (3 OC, 3 canon max.)
- Please provide a reason why your chosen character(s) survived the cataclysm.
- Most importantly: Have fun! :)

Canon roles so far:

- Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie: Seanthehedgehog
- Luna: NaomiWinx
- Celestia and Chrysalis: NocturnalMirage
"How are the preperations going, Twilight?" the snow white alicorn asks gently.

"Everything goes a
last edited on Jul 10, 2013 at 10:48PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1046 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1046

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Okay so here we go. I'd like to play as Celestia and my OC, Nocturnal Mirage.

Celestia survived because she's the embodiment of pure Solar energy and the cataclysm merely drained most of her power, but could not destroy her.

Nocturnal Mirage survived because he was visiting his homeland, Terra Absolutia. He was in the tall mountains of ancient magic that surround this land and the mountains protected him from the inferno.

(Oh, almost forgot, here's a theme for the cataclysm, just to get into the mode:)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake and Orion

Orion used his teleportation powers to teleport them somewhere the inferno didnt reach The Moon! (suprisingly it really didnt reach the moon) and how could they breathe in the moon,well they had their Wind powers to surround themselves with air for the mean time.But his teleportation powers cant take THAT many ponies though.
Snow Flake and Orion

Orion used his teleportation powers to teleport them somewhere the inferno di
NocturnalMirage commented…
cool! :) over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I'll play as Sean The hedgehog, and Rainbow Dash. These two found a place to hide underground, and when the storm was finished, they realized a bad thing happened. Despite the picture, I have no gun. For this roleplay anyway
I'll play as Sean The hedgehog, and Rainbow Dash. These two found a place to hide underground, and wh
(Okay, let's roll!)

Mirage: *doesn't know what happened yet, as he comes to in the mountains. Then he sees, his homeland has been obliterated by the inferno.*

Celestia: *breaks through the debris and emerges on the pile of rubble that was once Canterlot Castle. She looks around* By the Creator, what happened?! Twilight?! Luna?! ANYPONY!!!
Rainbow Dash: Celestia?
Sean: We're over here!
Celestia: Rainbow?! Is it you?! *trots over to them* Thank the Creator you're alive! *falls over*
Orion: *teleports them back*
Both: what the hay happened here?
Sean: We're not sure. *helps Celestia up*
Celestia: Thank you! Are we the only ones left?

Meanwhile with Mirage:

Mirage: My home... all is lost... *begins to roam through the desolate wasteland that was Equestria, and unknowingly heads towards the ruins of Canterlot*
Rainbow Dash: I'll go check *flies*
Celestia: Thank you, Rainbow Dash! All right ponies, listen up! I know we have all lost many of our loved ones, but we have to stay strong... Maybe we are the only ones left of our kind... *sits down on a pile of rubble in an ungraceful way because of the shock as she looks upon the sky: the orbits of the Sun, the Moon and the planets are completely screwed, they are all hanging on different spots of the sky at the same time.*
Sean: *looks at sky* How is that possible?
Celestia: I don't know... it seems the cataclysm affected more than just our world... *sighs resignedly*
Rainbow Dash: Mirage? Are you alright?
Mirage: Rainbow Dash?! Is that really you?! What the hay happened here?!
Rainbow Dash: Some cataclyst, or something, IDK. Are you ok?
Mirage: I think so... but I don't know what to do... where to go... everything turned to ashes...
Rainbow Dash: I can take you to Canterlot
Mirage: So be it... but I don't see the reason... everypony's dead, only you and I remained...
Rainbow Dash: I wouldn't say that. Hop on
Mirage: Okay.* hops on*
Rainbow Dash: *flies back to Canterlot*
Celestia: Ah, Rainbow Dash, you're back... and you've brought a survivor to us... excellent! *to Mirage:*What is your name?
Mirage: *hops off of RD's back* I am octurnal Mirage of Terra Absolutia, Princess.
Celestia: You do not have to call me that. I'm afraid those times are over forever... but if you stayed alive there might be hope for others as well... *closes eyes in sorrow and takes a few steps away from the group*
Mirage: *after a few seconds of silence* I thought nopony survived the inferno... it is good to see friendly faces. But we cannot stay here for long... there's no food or water... and maybe there are others out there...
Sean: I think the storm only attacked Canterlot. If not, Mirage is right. We need to find a new place, and help survivors.
Orion and Snow Flake: eeyup....
Snow Flake: well? shall we go?
Rainbow Dash: I'm ready
Sean: Me too
Mirage: *nods*
Celestia: Then let's go. We have nothing to do on this place anymore... Perhaps there are still parts of Equestria that weren't obliterated...
Snow Flake & Orion : (walking)
*The ponies enter a small valley when they hear a noise from the top of the hill*
Mirage: *sweeps the area with sixth sense* Um guys... We have company...
*A pack of timberwolves attack the group*
Celestia: jumps in the way with the intention of releasing a solar beam, but cannot charge up her horn with magic. Two timberwolves are already on her, while the rest of the pack attacks the group*
Orion: ack! *teleports* *them charges at timberwolf*
Snow Flake: whoa! *flies them shakes the timberwolf off* are there more of them? how this they survived? and how did they get here?!
Mirage: *grabs the necks of the timberwolves that attacked Celestia and drains them of itheir power, until they just a bunch of dried out sticks*

Celestia: The Everfree Forest... has strong and ancient magic... maybe it resisted the inferno...
Mirage: We got to move, ponies... *sixth sense activates* There are more heading this way... including the Alpha...
Snow Flake: Alpha? *flies*
Orion: okay lets move. *walks*
Mirage: Yes, the Alpha... the leader... the deadliest, most savage of his kind... I sense him.
Snow Flake: so which way should we go? you know to maybe avoid him for a while...
Celestia: Go Southwest... toward Ponyville. The Everfree Forest is near to the town... at least it was... If it was spared maybe we can find water and food there. And even survivors...
Snow Flake & Orion: Right! *goes that direction*
Sean: Maybe that storm only attacked Canterlot
Celestia: I hope you're right.
Mirage: Well, Eastern Equestria is gone for good. But we shall find out if there's any place left for us soon enough...
NocturnalMirage commented…
(If anyone wants to take on a canon role, just ask. :) over a year ago
Sean: Perhaps Ponyville is fine. I thought you said we'd go there.
Celestia: We are.
Mirage: But I wouldn't get my hopes up... it seems hope has left this land...
Celestia: We cannot give up. Many lives were lost, but we are still here. Let's go ponies! We don't want to meet another pack of timberwolves.
Mirage: Indeed. They will get hungry too.
Sean: *grabs tree* I'll smash them with this.
Celestia: Hmm... The wind blows from behind us, the beasts won't be able to pick up on our scent.
Mirage: For now...
Celestia: Indeed. But I see that we have the spirit to vanquish them if they attack us again. *smiles warmly at Sean*
Sean: Well we better get moving, but I'll bring this with me just in case.
Orion: well....incase we ran in to them....will something like a Sonic Rainboom work?
Rainbow Dash: I guess.
Sean: Sure. *walks toward Ponyville* Follow me
Orion & Snow Flake: ok. *follows*
Later in Ponyville:

Mirage: Told you I woudn't get my hopes up... *remarks after a few minute of silence, when the gaze on the town in ruins*
Celestia: Canterlot was wiped off the face of the earth entirely. Ponyville was not, there are still a few standing buildings... there must be survivors here!
Snow Flake: ok! then are we going to search for them?
Celestia: Hmm... The fastest way would be to split into teams, but I wouldn't risk that in case we get in some kind of trouble.
Snow Flake: so we stay together then