My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The End of Ponies RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 08:33AM
"How are the preperations going, Twilight?" the snow white alicorn asks gently.

"Everything goes according to plan, Princess. We'll be done in time for the Summer Sun Celebration!" the young purple mare replies.

"You can call me Celestia now. You're a Princess too." the sun goddess remarks on her soothing voice.

"I still can't get used to it." Twilight smiles.

"Do not worry, you're doing great. You and your friends did a wonderful job on decorating the Castle for the event and..."

Suddenly, a powerful shockwave shakes the majestic Castle of Canterlot. The ponies in the large ball room lose their footing, even Celestia almost falls over. Blinding light shines through the gothic windows and the ponies have to shield their eyes. The Solar alicorn does not lose her composure and races out to the balcony to see what happened. Twilight follows her and her jaw drops in shock as the sight unfolds at the distance. A bright, fiery orb fills the entire horizon. It grows larger and larger, incinerating everything in its way.

"Celestia, do you see it?!" Twilight asks in panic.

"Yes..."

"What is it?!"

Celestia's eyes widen by the recognition, when she answers.

"It's Death!"

They ran back inside, seconds before the inferno reaches the capital. They combine their magic to create a forcefield. They grind their teeth in struggle, but the inferno is more powerful. Several glowing cracks slice through the magical shield.
Their eyes meet.

"I'm sorry..." Twilight says resignedly.

"Me too." Celestia replies.

They close their eyes. The forcefield shatters to millions of pieces with a glassy noise and evaporates...

Okay, after that wordy intro, here are the rules:

- No God modding
- No guns
- Join with your OC or take on a canon role.
- Please limit yourself to 6 characters/person (3 OC, 3 canon max.)
- Please provide a reason why your chosen character(s) survived the cataclysm.
- Most importantly: Have fun! :)

Canon roles so far:

- Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie: Seanthehedgehog
- Luna: NaomiWinx
- Celestia and Chrysalis: NocturnalMirage
"How are the preperations going, Twilight?" the snow white alicorn asks gently.

"Everything goes a
last edited on Jul 10, 2013 at 10:48PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1046 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...