My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 244 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 244

over a year ago applejackrocks said…
Nikki: *bucking apples*
over a year ago MLPFIMFan765 said…
sunny
*Doing paintings in her art room* What a lovely day! I shall make paintings for all my friends!
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
(OH btw we all don't know each other like in the first episode so just say you have other random friends)
Idea:*trots through ponyville using magic to make a letter*
"Dear Celestia,
I am making my way through the depths of Ponyville. It truly has been a great journey. But what do you mean by "Friendship"? It seems like a petty things no one has time for. My studies are far more important. But if you insist Princess Celestia. I shall carry out you're duties"
Love,
Idea Sparkler
*Finishes paintings and runs outside* *Bumps into Idea Sparkler* I am truly sorry! I was not looking in my sight!
(I changed my name to Cotton Cream!)
Idea:Gah! *looses focus of magic and sighs* It's fine...I'm just trying to see where Ponyville is exactly
(Songs included lol)
Oh, darling! You are in Ponyville! Come with me to my art mueseum to see my paintings! I can draw a potrait of you! *drags Idea Sparkler*
Idea:Ah! *gets dragged by her* I really shou---* Cotton Creams put my in a chair* Ah...
(Oh a song is coming up soon so I'll tell you how to start it up
A new pony in town, need see all the sights!
A new pony in town, won't expirence the frights!
A new ponnnnnnyyy, is just a stranger you haven'tttt meeeeettt!)
Okay, let me paint you. *concentrates and then gets fnished* Here you go, miss! *shows potrait*
Idea:Um okay...But I don't think a picture of me will help my way through Ponyville...
(Song starting now)
A new pony in town, need see all the sights!
A new pony in town wont experience the frights!
A neeeeeeeew poooony, is just a stranger you havent met!
Idea:A new pony in town like me is just a bother,
Haven't seen anything to me it's rather petty.
A pony like meeeee, just shouldn't even try to see....(continue with random lyrics)

We will be your friends!
Nothing will stop us until the end!
If I certanly do say,
We can spend everyday,
With our friends
Now, come along! I will show you some friendship! *Leads her out the door and goes outside*
over a year ago Quillabex said…
(I'm actually gonna change my character... To Chrome)
Chrome: *flies around the sky, practicing flying skills*
(I'm actually gonna change my character... To Chrome)
Chrome: *flies around the sky, practicing flyi
*Takes Idea Sparkler to Nikki* (By the way, can I be the element of generosity?)
NaomiWinx commented…
(SUre) over a year ago
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
(Son of a colt, I didn't know you guys were doing this!)
Quillabex commented…
(Maybe you could join somehow?) over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
(Well. I see there's a spot open... but I don't see how I can join because I not only had no idea about this, but didn't sign up precisely BECAUSE I had no idea this was going on.) over a year ago
NaomiWinx commented…
(Sounds like a deal to me) over a year ago
(Kay Ooo I like that pony name Chrome....mostly since I'm using Google Chrome xD And Zee song ends lol)
Idea:But I don't think Friendship is needing..all I need is my books and paper and I'm fine (Also going to have an apprentice that's a talking dove called Chance a female)
Come on, sweetie Dear! Friendship is everything you need to learn about! *Sees Nikki*
Chrome: *while she clears clouds for sunny weather*
Hmm, and maybe later I can see if I'm the fastest pony in ponyville! Or by manuvering skills. Whatever, because it will be awesome!
Idea:Friendship...?
Nikki: *sees Idea* *Gasp* Why howdy do Miss...ummmm...
Idea:Hi! This is a big misunderstanding....this pony here took me to this..place...
(My sis came p with a name for my OC! Créme! You dont have to edit anything, though.) Why, friendship is the most wonderful thing! It will give your mind a ring! All you have to do is be friendly, then you will live happily!
last edited over a year ago
Chrome: *finishes weather patrol* Well that's done, I wonder what my friends are up to... *flies to Nikki* Hey Nikki, 'sup?
NaomiWinx commented…
(We all don't know each other) over a year ago
Quillabex commented…
(Yeah but in g4 they knew eachother) over a year ago
NaomiWinx commented…
(For this RP I just want them to be a mystery for each other) over a year ago
Idea:But I don't need it! *on the brink of screaming* Okay look, I'm just here? Now will everyone please let me be? *uses magic and disappears*
(Ooo nice name)
(I would use my OC, but I didn't know this was gonna be happening. NaomiWinx and I worked out a deal for Power Play to be a background pony this time around, so I'm gonna create a stand-in for this story.)

Name: Confetti Blast
Species: Earth Pony
Friends: 1; Power Play, my other OC, who will have few lines of dialogue. Other than that, none.
Birth City: Ponyville
Cutie Mark: Several pieces of confetti
Occupation: In keeping with his mom, Pinkie Pie's, occupation, she throws parties. A lot.
Other traits passed down to this character: Randomness.

Confetti Blast, after seeing somepony teleport away: Whst a weirdo...

(Also, NaomiWinx, you realize that since you made this on or past the MLP:FiM season 3 finale date, your OC was technically born from royalty, at least on Twilight's side of the family. You're welcome.)
(First. Nope totally didn't see that coming
Second. I I had realized that
Third. Lol)
Idea:*teleports in new home connected to a library* Phew...now I can relax...*starts arranging books*
Chrome: What's up with her?
Confetti Blast: Beats me. Who are you, exactly?
Idea:*uses magic to put the last of books away*
(Guys I gotta go My Itouch is about to die any second so hold off on the posts please?)
Quillabex commented…
AWW over a year ago
NaomiWinx commented…
Wait nvm we can keep going over a year ago
Nikki: *stops bucking apples* Howdy. *keeps on bucking* *smiles* How can ah help ya'll in?
Chrome: I'm Chrome, daughter of the best pegasus flyer in Ponyville, Rainbow Dash, who is also the leader of the Wonderbolts!
Idea:*sighs and sits in chair* I'm finally done.... Now to starts cracking down on some books! *starts reading*
*Talks to Nikki* Hello! How is Sweet Apple Acres? Nice to meet you!
Chrome: Eh, I guess it's cool. I think I'm gonna record some music in my studio. Wanna come?
Random Pony:From Canterlot? Princess Celestia kingdom Canterlot?
Why, yes! After all, she s Twilight Sparkl's daughter! Come and follow me!
Random Pony:If she's new than throw a party for her!
Chrome: I guess not... But I'll make the music! *flies home and starts to record music*
Your right! Confetti Blast can host the party, Chrome can play the music, I can wrap the presents, and Nikki can be in charge of the food! Wouldnt that sound lovely?
Random Pony:Sure as heck would be!

At Idea's home
Idea:*uses magic and writes stuff down* I wonder what Celestia means by 5 others ponies? I mean my mom found some friends for some weird elemental thing. Pfft
Lets get to work! *Créme walks to her house* Lets see here, ah! A dress for her would be perfectly fine! Even better, how about a painting of all of us! Oh, how fantastic! I better get to work! (By the way, you guys come to my house to drop off the presents!)
Chrome: *records song with her singing in it*
Well, I am done. Let me go check how Idea is doing. *Trots over to Idea's* *knocks on door*
over a year ago misscrazel said…
*Sugar Cloud standing near Nikki's* Sugar Cloud: Hi!
(I had to charge my iTouch, so that's why I didn't post.)

Confetti Blast: Sure, I'll host the party for you. If Pinkie never said no to a chance to host a party then neither will I. *goes home to get her party kit and her mom's party cannon, which was passed down to her*
Idea:*finishes reading 21 books and gets up and uses magic to carry books and go to the library while sending Celestia a letter* Dear Celestia, Freindship is not going too well for me. The ponies here are absoutly crazy! This one pony dragged me into no where telling me about Ponyville. I hope to we lots more Love, Idea Sparkler
Nikki: Howdy. *starts to make apple pie, apple fritters, apple cakes, apple muffins, and apples covered with caramel* Done! *puts all food in a cart*
*Goes to Nikkis house* *knocks on door*