My Little Pony Friendship is Magic THE PONY GAMES

applejackrocks posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 04:12AM
So, right now lets start off the day before they come and pick the districts. Feel free to put in its time to choose districts. If Ah were ya'll ah'd pass the first day fresh then the next day, time to choose.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 595 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 595

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Azura:I still don't think I should eat a pegasus wing that turned into chicken...
over a year ago DisneyFan333 said…
Lucy: *Hears Score calling to her* I'm coming! What is it Score?
over a year ago applejackrocks said…
Nikki: Whoa Whoa Whoa! Lucy, did ya eat in the buffe?
Lucy: Yup. I was just on my way to go find Score. Why do you ask?
Azura:Don't it's made of ponies
Lucy: Really? *Turns pale* I think I'm gonna be sick. Be right back. *Runs into the bathroom and shuts the door*
Nikki: *turns pale* What did ya eat there?
Lucy: *Comes out of bathroom* Um... I don't know. Whatever it was it tasted good but know that I know what it really is I-*Turns around and runs back into the bathroom*.
Nikki: *gulps* W-Was it meat or chicken?r
Nikki: *gulps* W-Was it meat or chicken?
Lucy: *Says from inside the bathroom* I don't think so. I just had a salad with italian dressing. I don't think I had any meat.
Nikki: Salad? *ear twitches* *turns pale* Am guessing that the guts of a pony. *vomits out the window*
Lucy: Oh my-*Runs back into the bathroom and pukes into the toilet* and to think I thought it tasted good!
Nikki: Am gonna die of vomiting so much. *sees time* Grear, its 12pm. We only have 6 hours to rest.
Lucy: *Gets up and walks into her room* I think I wanna be alone for a while. *Turns Slightly pale* I need to think of something else.
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Score: Azura, like I said, it would be to complicated to explain but it basically changes the atoms into food. Lucy eat this chicken wing, does t taste like chicken?
Nikki: Am not even sure if ah could rest in this bed after the gopher. Who knows, maybe there is a 90 foot spider under Azura's bed. *Turns Tv on* Lookie here, only scary movies are showing...Ah'll watch a scary movie. *Sits*
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: I'm down for a cheesy horror flick. *sits beside Nikki*
Lucy: Anything to get my mind off of what just happened is ok with me. *Sits down on sofa*
Azura:*sits next to* I know the perfect thing! *takes remote and flips to an adventure channel*
Nikki: HEY! *looks at tv* The...Screen looks...So real...*puts hoof on tv* Whoa...Ah feel air on mah hoof..(Suddenly, two Lions and a bear pops out the tv to the room) HOLY SHIT!!!
Azura:*takes wip out backpack* Down boys, down! *whips them but not directly just on the ground near them and their instanly tamed* That's right, you're okay *pets them*
Lions:*purs*
Bear:*snuggles near Azura*
Nikki: Phew...Where did ya learn to do that?!
Azura:I go oon wild adventure's all the time. These animals to me are just like house pets. I'm a desendant of Daring Doo too!
Nikki: Whoa. *Looks at time* Its 5pm. 1 more hour till grey strings comes for us. (lays on floor)
Azura:That gy is whack...*flies upside down* and a little drunk...
Nikki: *stares at Azura's wings* Are ya okay?
Azura:What do you mean *cocks head to the side*
Score: Or don't taste the chicken... Ugh, I'm going to go train, anyone care to come along?
Lucy: I'l come. *Follows Score* Anypony else wanna join?
Nikki: Not yet. *Looks at time* Ah still have 3 more minutes till Grey comes.
Power Play: Between the whole pony carcass buffet and the mutant gopher, I'm just gonna sit here and wait for Grey to call us out to kill our own kind- Holy Celestia, I have just turned into a philosopher. *slaps self* But yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.
Nikki: *nods* Mhm
Lucy: Suit yourself. *Trots off torwards the training center*
Score: C'mon, grey wont mind! * levitates every pony in the room and gallops to training*
Nikki: *sigh*
Power Play: I'm not going any-bucking-where. *counters with a gravity spell cast on self*
Nikki: ah hate being an earth pony.
Azura:I'm still just gonna fly up here.
Nikki: *sees grey walking torwards her*
Grey: Ready ponies?
Azura:Yes!
Grey: Good. The other districts are waiting for you all. *Uses magic and teleports Nikki, Azura, Lucy, CS, Power Play, Score, and Captin Daniel to the gym, where other rough big ponies are from their district*
Azura:Ooo....this is gonnna be good...
Power Play: Do you have anything in terms of long-range fighting training? Because I was planning on using a bow and arrow.
Grey: Yes. No killing, for now. *dissapears in the shadows*
Nikki: Ah wonder who is our coach.
(Suddenly, a blonde female tall strong pony comes)
Female pony: Hello everypony, my name is Blue strings.
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
(sorry for joining so late, my pony is district 2, he's a Pegasus)

Shadow blitz sat at the short range fighting station where he practiced his sword skills, training his butt off and breathing hard
over a year ago Jekyde said…
*meanwhile, at Time Warp's home* I can't believe it....accepted, ME?! *chuckles and sharpens knife* Well, everypony there had best watch themselves...*accidently cuts herself* Oh! Got to stop going off in my little fantasies.....*licks blood off her hoof*
Nikki: Howdy Mis-
BS: ExCUSE me District 13, I am talking!.Thanks to 13, you all are running 40 laps! NOW! *makes all horns and wings dissapear*
Nikki: *starts to run beside a little 9 year old mare.* Howdy whats your name?
Mare: *keeps quiet* *whispers* Lily...
Nikki: Whats that?
Mare: L-Lily...
Nikki: Nice to meet ya! Mah name is Nikki! *still running*
Lily: Please dont kill me in the games!
Nikki: *stops running* Ah would never do that.
Lily: *smiles*
BS: 13!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!
Nikki: Keep on running..*runs to BS*
Lily: *nods* (runs)
Nikki: Yes coach?
BS: Give me twenty for stopping while running!
Nikki: *starts doing push-ups and goes back to run*
Power Play: *running 40 laps as instructed; on lap 14 as we speak*

(I don't want anypony else to have to endure more than these 40 laps... so no lines yet.)
Lucy: *On lap 17* Sees a 12 year old pony jogging by herself and walks up to her* Hey, whats your name?
Pony: I'm Courtney.
Lucy: Nice to meet you. I'm Lucy. You seem like a nice kid. Allies?
Courtney: Sure. As long as we split up when there is around 4-5 people left so I don't have to um... *Pauses* Ya know...
Lucy: Of course! Lets catch up to Nikki. I'm sure she would love to partner up with us too. *Jogs over to Nikki*