My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fallout:Equestria (DEAD!!!!)

NaomiWinx posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 09:33PM
EVERYONE THIS RP IS OVER!!! IT IS NOW DEAD!!
last edited on Feb 12, 2013 at 09:26PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 639 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 639

over a year ago applejackrocks said…
Grace: *Carving a arrow*
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Fetora;*walks through forest spotting Grace* What are you doing in my area? *has a bunch of students behind her in air force unicorns and badges and she has a outfit with a high classed badge and air force hat*
(Is this a mean, or regular question?)
(Mean Question)
(K)

Grace: *rolls eyes* Oh, you know, playing dollies.
Fetora:Great to know, hope you like Barbies (Pretend their just a pony thing..) It will sure progress the time *walks past*
Students:*walks after Fetora*
Student:I wonder what trying were gonna do!
Student:Madam General Fetora told us it was a surprise!
Grace: *blushes in embarrassment* How dare you! (About to throw her arrow to Fetora)
Fetora:Have fun! *says sarcastically walking with students*
*rolls eyes* Good luck training those little varmints!
Fetora:You heard her "varmints" show 'em what you can do! You better too son....
Student:*a pony with a brown coat and spiky black hair appears and claps hooves* Assemble!
*all ponies assemble*
Student:May we start with code 59 sir Canopy Breach, sir!
Canopy:Charge!!
*all ponies charge forward and a group of ponies charge and attack you easily and other group hold out a net and use amazing tying skill and wrap you up and another group removes all weapons and bows and another group knock down tree in a split second clearing up the place and Canopy comes forward while you completly helpless and not a single thing in reach*
Canopy:All finished ma'am!
Fetora:Good.
Grace: What the?!? Grrrr.....LET ME GO! You are totally gonna pay for this Fetora! And don't be suprised if one of your students are missing, especially your SON!
Grace: *thinking* how the hay am I suppose to get out of hear?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Fetora:How much? 20? 30? 50? *says sarcastically* and give me another threat like that and you're shortly not seeing anymore sunlight, Dissemble!!
Canopy:*tells the colts and mares to untie her and go back*
(Snatches bow from Canopy) Just you wait! (Throws bow right between your two legs, causing you to gasp) And there's more where that came from!
Fetora:*gaspes and then laughs* Ah you're fun. Considering join the air force...TROOPS!
Students:*students chuckle when she chuckles and the stand up right and some fly after her some fun and some use magic*
Canopy:*snatches her bow and breaks it in half* Don't you dare hurt mummy...*flies off after wards*
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Silverwind: *was in the middle of repairing her gun when she heard noises outside. she set it down to check it out* *peeks behind tree*
Nikki: (about to punch Canopy, but then remembers that her sis used to do that to)
Troops:*flying through places*( Should we do this RP after Fallout or Before (which is right now) and during (later on) and after fallout?)
(before, during, after?)

Score: *pulls out sniper loaded with sleep darts* Come to papa *shoots each pony there EXCEPT Fetora and Grace*
(Like right now Fallout hasent happened yet, later on though fallout (war) will happen and after the war is when they try to restore life and p.s Fetora is gone )
(oops lol)
(lol its okay)
Another Student:*feels bad and flies off back to the other*
Silverwind: *runs out to Grace* You okay?
(Ah think the war should start tomorrow.)

Grace: (Looks behind, and sees Score) Why did you do that?
Student:*flies back into forest*
(Kay)
Silverwind: That? Oh it wasn't nothing really, it will just make them not remember what happened here, but they will be fine. *see's legs are hurt* You seem to have a rash, come to my place, I'll get you packed up. *helps up*
Student:*calls out to them removing goggles* Hey guys!
(who you calling to?)
(Both of you guys)
Nikki: Ugh! (Turns around) WHAT?!?!?
(Oops, ah ment Grace)
Silverwind: What do you want?
over a year ago DisneyFan333 said…
Gennifer: Maybe we should set up camp for the night. I will go and grab some firewood. Can you guys set up the tents? *Goes into the forest to find firewood*
(who are you talking to?)
(I dunno... Everypony I guess. )
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: *gathering materials for makeshift weapons* Dom't mind me; just getting some improvised weapon materials for whenever the war starts. The way I look at it, if you don't have any means to defend yourself that you weren't born with(a unicorn's horn for example) then you're not gonna survive very long. I'm also storing food in my basement for when we have to take shelter. You can never be too prepared, but you CAN be underprepared, and that's what can get you killed. Thinking: "I wonder if I can make a gun that shoots rocks... that would really hurt anypony unfortunate enough to be in the line of fire."
Fetora:*place rumbles and hears ponies rear* What the..? *soon a fleet of ponies with Celestial armor come* Students! Retreat!
*all students fly run and teleport away*
Grace: Yay! The little varmints left!
Fetora:*still flying and goes oppsite direction and all the ponies run past the other even Fetora*
(Ground starts to shake) Nikki: What the hay is going on?!?
Student:*yells out* WARRRRRR!!! *soon Luna's moon guards also come*
Gennifer: Huh? *Drops firewood* Whats going on? Why is their guards attacking the campsite? *Guard stomps on her favorite flower* Hey! That was my mothers- *Looks up and sees princess Luna* Princess! *Bows down*
Grace: (Hear's Student's shout, then looks up, and there's a bunch of guards) What The hay are you guys doing in my property?!?!
Power Play: *sees Princess Luna* Well, that's it. Celestia, Luna, I'm sure you have no idea who I am. But despite my nature to want to defend what's right, I don't want to be a part of this war. I am more comfortable playing out a battle back home where I have my video games and consoles for said games. I don't usually say this, but have fun killing each other. Everypony come with me to my basement; we'll come up with a plan to survive post-war Equestria there.
Edvine2 commented…
(I'm planning the whole makeshift weapons thing for after the war. Plus, I have to keep with what I stated in my character bio. over a year ago
Silverwind: *follows Power Play to basement*
Power Play: *looks behind self* Anypony else coming besides me and Silverwind? Or are you gonna chance it and hope you survive the war? Because frankly, I'm imagining a crater where you guys are standing.
Grace: *looks down* Ummmm....(grabs bow 'n arrow) I'll come. But just in case, you guys go in front of me, cause if something happens behind you two, I'll be here to help. (Follows Silverwind, and Power Play
Silverwind: *nods and keeps walking*
Nikki: *Hears bushes moving* (stands still and gets bow 'n arrow ready) *whispers* come out where ever you are....