My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Dawn of a new time: a different MLP rp

Teawanee posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 09:59PM
"Princess Luna has been acting strange. I fear for her." Celestia said with her head low. "I can only hope she doesn't fall back into evil ways.

The princess said this to Twilight. It's been years since that talk...Luna has once again tansformed into Nightmare Moon, only this time she was sucessful in her overthrow. Thanks to Discord, the changelings, and creatures from everfree forest.

Before the fact, each of the elements of harmony were secretly stolen and hidden, gaurded by Nightmare's army. Celestia is still being held captive, and Twilight and her friends had to go into hiding for some time. Now, the mane 6 are ready to find the elements with help from a few ponies not under Nightmare's complete control.

♥ You can be one of the mane 6, an OC, or part of Nightmare moon's army

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 294 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 294

over a year ago Teawanee said…
Name: NightLife
Personality: Shy and somewhat mysterious, she loves the night, so she became a spy for the mane 6, and pretends to be part of Nightmare Moon's army.

last edited over a year ago
Name: NightLife
Personality: Shy and somewhat mysterious, she loves the night, so she became a spy f
over a year ago RocksLikePie said…
Can I be one of Luna's sister?With my OC Sirenty
Name: Sirenty (pure evil so doesn't change back)
Personality: Rude, mean, selfish, nasty (as in mean) , doesn't show any emotion to anyone or self unless its rage and is an Alicorn
(Can show pic right now cuz I'm on my IPad)
mischievous
Welcome! ^.^
So do we just start?
I think we should wait until a few more people join, at least one or two people to play canon cast members XD
We need mor people DX
over a year ago KibouSN said…
Name: Lightning Flicker
Personality: Unsocial. Lives on a cloud away from other Pegasus. Other then that, mysterious.
 Name: Lightning Flicker
 Personality: Unsocial. Lives on a cloud away from other Pegasus. Other the
Lightning Flicker was sleeping on a cloud while listening to Autumn by Griffin Village.
Nightlife made her way out of her house with a yawn.
Lightning Felt a disturbance and looked up to find an arm of Changelings sneering at him. Lightning said, "May I help you?" One Changeling moved towards. " Yes. Princess Moon would like you as part of her army." Lightning sneered. " Well, you can tell her royal Highness that don't want to." The Changeling said, " It's wasn't a invitation. It was a command." "Still not going." The Changeling smiled. " Then we will use force." Lightning's eyes narrowed " Bring it."
Lightning flew around the clouds and got behind the Changelings and slammed one to the ground.
(Hello, out there!)
(sorry!)

Night walked down the street as a shadow started creeping closer...she looked and saw, it wasn't a shadow, but many dark creatures coming twards her, she began to run in the other direction.
Lightning fought the Changelings but underestimated them. He laid of on the cloud, Changelings surrounding him, covered in bruises and cuts. He waited for the final blow.
(all is forgiven.)
Sirenity-*is chuckling while looking into crystal ball* Mwahah!!! Those little ponies don't have a chance!
Luna-And soon all of Equestria shall fall in our hands!
Sirenity-/Luna-*laugh evilly*
cool
Nothing happened. No blow, no blood, nothing. Lightning opened his eyes and found that the Changelings were focused on a different target. " Come on, fakers!" He heard this through the crowd. It was female, he noticed. He stood once again and ran to the voice, whether there was a Changeling in the way or not. As he reached the voice, he spotted a blue-colored mare with a rainbow-colored tail and mane. Lightning knocked her out of the cloud with a side-bump. He looked at her and said, "Leave"
over a year ago LavenderLily said…
I should join :)
Name: Dawn ( unicorn)
Personality: normal serious organized misunderstood
Not done with my oc
(Thank you!)
Luna-*is barking orders at the army*
Sirenity-*is tormenting some of them for not listening*
The mare glared at him for a second before asking, "What's your problem?" Lightning returned the glare and said, "Leave."
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
Name: Crucible Steel
Personality: Really quiet, tends to get a little mad sometimes, will protect his friends at any cost.
Other: is a genetic experiment, that has been held secret for over 60 years, he has powers consisting of super strength and near invulnerability.
Name: Crucible Steel
Personality: Really quiet, tends to get a little mad sometimes, will protect hi
*in a lab deep underground, scientists are working to keep Project Steel stabilized in a stasis chamber, the doors of the lab break open and Changelings burst in attacking all the scientists. Security tries to fight them off, but there are too many, a stray bullet (yes they use guns) hits the main computer, and the stasis chamber is opened. Project Steel is awakened and when he sees what is going on he attacks all the Changelings, with his strength and power he takes them all out, and when he has defeated them all, he runs, finally free*
The mare turned her attention to Changelings " What, And leave all the fun to you? Not a chance." Lightning sighed "Your not going, are you?" The mare shook her head. "Nope." Lightning sighed again. "Fine, help if you want." The two charged the Changelings.
*i see a bunch of Changelings fighting with two pegasi, i decide to burst on the crowd of them head on, slamming some into a boulder, and sending the rest flying in the air*
Lightning slams his hooves into 2 changelings and used them as ground to kick 2 rushing him from the behind in the nose. The mare was giving one hit to all of them, knocking them out easily.
Luna-Dear sister...can you go with some of the changelings please?
Sirenity-Oh don't worry I can do more then that...CHANGELINGS!!
*a huge line of changelings come*
Sirenity-Come with me....*spreads big black bold wings and flies out into the sky*
*a bunch of changelings come and follow*
Lightning and the mare fell to the ground, exhaustion hitting them hard. Lightning got up a minute later, nodded and flew up to his cloud, falling asleep as soon as he hit the cloud.
Dawn: Hmm... I wonder what have caused Luna to transform back... Was she acting good all the time on purpose... How did she even managed to stole the elements... I heard from rumors that It's protected in a chamber only princess Celestia can enter...
Ugh, I'll never sleep with all these thoughts! There must be something I can do!
Lightning woke up around 2:30 and looked over his cloud. He sighed as he saw the two ponies still there, talking. He jump off his cloud and flew down to meet them. " You guys aren't leaving anytime soon, are you?"
Dawn was finally asleep but she woke when she heard a loud noise behind her bed. She was too afraid to look back but she managed to gather courage. She looked back only to see 10 changlings before her eyes. She didn`t scream or run away. She was too shocked too even think. She did nothing but to jump out of the window!
Lightning heard the glass shatter and looked over at Dawn's house as she began to fall. He flew over to Dawn as fast as he could and caught Dawn as she fell towards the earth.
Dawn recovering from her shock: How can I thanks you saving my life!... Looks up to the window
Sirenity-*laughs evily and sky gets dark and thunder shocks around* Changelings...charge!
*a huge bunch of changelings come and start attacking ponyville*
Lightning smiles and "Nothing. Just get out of here. I'll handle them." Lightning saw three Changelings charge at him and slammed two of them away from his, grabbing the other in a head lock.
Sirenity-Charge you dumb changlings!!!!
*hundreds more changlings ambush you and at the top of the sky you see a big black Alicorn that has cat like eyes and and black and white hair with a huge black crown*
Lightning glared at the Alicorn. " Lightning Flicker wasn't meant for my speed." He flaps his wings very fast underneath all the Changelings, creating an electric charge and zapping the Changelings off of him and the others.
over a year ago Firegirl1015 said…
(I'm joining as my ocs Night Feather ,Comet,and Sea Shore)
This is Night Feather and her pet bat Dude
(I'm joining as my ocs Night Feather ,Comet,and Sea Shore)
This is Night Feather and her pet bat Dud
(This is Comet)
(This is Comet)
(and this is Sea Shore and her pet goldfish Goldy)
(and this is Sea Shore and her pet goldfish Goldy)
Night Feather:(Is sleeping next to Comet on a cloud Dude is laying on her back sleeping)
Comet:(Sees a flash of lighting towards the ground) Whats that (leaves Night Feather to go see what it was)
Sirenity-Always have to do the job myself...*uses black magic and blast Lighting very hard into a tree*
Luna-*appears next to Sirenity* How did it go sister?
Sirenity-Stupid changelings are horrible at commands! *makes an orb of black magic*
Luna-*also makes an orb of black magi connecting it with Sirenity*
Sirenity/Luna-*puts horns together making the dark bubble grow all around Equestria*
Comet:(shows up) what happened (sees Sirenity and Luna) oh no NIGHT FEATHER (flys away towards Night Feather)
Lightning got up with a grunt and say what the two Alicorns were doing. " I got to get these guys out of here." Lightning flew to Dawn, the unknown mare, and Crucible Steel. He picked Dawn by biting the back of the neck and put her on his back. He picked the Mare by the back of her neck. Lightning nodded to Crucible, much to the annoyance of the mare in his mouth, and flew off, with Crucible galloping behind him.
Comet:NIGHT FEATHER
Night Feather:(yawns) what
Comet:THE PRINCESS
Night Feather:(fully wakes up and wakes Dude up) IS ANYPONY HURT
Comet:I think so come on (sees Lighting flying away) come on follow me (follows Lighting and the others)
Night Feather and Dude:(follows)
Lightning looked over to his side to see two objects flying over to him. He began to fly faster, not knowing if the ponies were good or not.
*i go into the forest being followed by changelings, i lift trees and boulders, throwing them into the changelings*
Lightning reaches the center of the Everfree Forest and turned around. He didn't notice anyone around, so he descended into the forest.
(Comet,Night Feather and Dude reaches the midddle to)
Night Feather:were did they go (looks around)
Dude:(flys the way Lighting whent)
Comet:I guess that way (follows Dude)
Night Feather:(follows Dude and Comet)
Lightning lays down the unknown mare from his mouth, and lets Dawn climb her way off after he bent down. He then looked around for some shelter. There was a grove made out of tree roots. He walked over to it, with Dawn and the mare behind him. As they got there, Lightning turned to the unknown mare. "Now, lets try and get a name out of you." The mare grinned. "Names Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier ever!"
Dude:(crashes into Lighting)
Comet:(stops before crashing into Lighting)
Night Feather:(Crashes into Comet and they both tumble to the Ground) ow
Comet:(gets up and shakes his head)