Miley Cyrus STOP ALL OF THAT CRAP ABOUT MILEY CYRUS- IT IS WRONG

valerie225 posted on Sep 15, 2009 at 03:15AM
MY OPINION IS THAT MILEY CYRUS IS SOOO AWESOME AND I DON'T CARE IF MILEY SAID A BAD WORD IN HER SONG GET OVER IT AND JUST GROW UP SHE IS 17 NOW SHE ISN'T 2 SOOO JUST GROWN UP AND DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT SHE IS A TEENAGER THAT IS JUST TRYING 2 HAVE FUN AND STOP CALLING HER A SLUT AND A WHORE CUZ SHE ISN'T ONCE AGAIN SHE IS JUST TRYING 2 HAVE FUN SO GROW THE HELL UP!!!! AND ALL THOSE PICTURES SHE TOOK IS ALRIGHT CUZ SHE ALREADY APOLIGIZED 4 IT SOOOOOO JUST GROW UP ONCE AGAIN...

Miley Cyrus 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Keelie1011 said…
wink
YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
over a year ago BoltsSuperbarck said…
What word and what song? And you're right. i am so damn sick of people calling her a slut, whore, and saying she had sex with Gaston. I mean like it really pisses me cuz I've got a MONDO crush on her. so I don't like any of her boyfriends and I hate these people insutling her. I mean HELL ther is a MYSPACE dedicated to trashing her. They need to GO TO HELL!!! RIGHT?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hannahfan15 said…
smile
the song was talk is cheek from her cd the time of our lives
over a year ago ahsanfiaz said…
angry
PLEASE PEOPLE STOP CALLING HER HER A SLUT OR THESE FOOLISH THINGS EVERY BODY MAKES MISTAKES SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL IF SHE MADE ONE. MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE HER GET OUT OF THIS CLUB BFORE THE DOOR HITS YA AWAY THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA.
over a year ago Shaqueena said…
You ppl need to stop hurting her like this she is not a whore u guys r u so stupid.Do u know the girl How would u know she's a whore do u live wit her ? THE ANSWERS 4 THOSE 2 QUESTIONS R NO U GUYS CANT BELIVE EVERYTHING U C ON HE INTERNET LEAVE MY IDOL ALONE SHE'S VERY AWESOME AND ROCKING
You ppl need to stop hurting her like this she is not a whore u guys r u so stupid.Do u know the girl
over a year ago Shaqueena said…
i love yur songs they r so rocking and awesome whoo!!!!!! Rock pn miley
over a year ago baby_rock said…
angry
yeah you'RE sooo RIGHT of that
if someone don't like her so don't going to the club !
the club only for the ppl who likes her!
over a year ago miley145 said…
y are so right> she is teenager she must make mistakes
every one have made mistakes > we are not angels
last edited over a year ago
y are  so  right> she is teenager she must make mistakes 
every one have made mistakes > we are not
over a year ago ElephantGirl2 said…
angry
I think shes a whore cuz shes had 2 boyfriends older than her and no shes not just trying to have fun!Her dad is inresponsible for her!And shes a terrible romodel.shes not a virgin and a slut.even though she broke up with her boyfriend last night,doesnt mean shes a compleatly changed! And I Don't Like The Way She Is I Thought She Would Be A Good Example But Shes Terrible!!!!!!!
over a year ago corrie3429 said…
angry
YEAH YOU SAY THAT I THINK UR TERRIBLE PERSON SO WHY DONT YOU TRY XFACTOR SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE A AT SINGING HUH!
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
smile
I agree. I used to have very bad opinions about Miley Cyrus and I thought she was the worst role model in the world but now I thought about it and actually, i have a lot in common with Miley and it was kind of hypocritical of me to say all those mean things about her when I didn't know her. I didn't give her a chance. I agree, people should leave her alone but I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinions and the haters will keep hating. I think if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
over a year ago skyhudge said…
i hate haters. miley is a free spirited, fun loving teen who is just trying to live her life. theres no need to trash talk her and if you think there is then you need to get a life.
over a year ago TeamGomez said…
angry
In response to Shaqueena .. do YOU know her? do YOU live with her? No you don't so you can't exactly say we can't call her a whore just because we don't know her when you don't know her yourself. For all you or anyone knows, she could be the biggest bitch in real life but just puts on this act for the cameras. Besides Miley is a total SKANK and you don't have to know her to realise this. I bet if any other ordinary girl from your school or neighbourhood did the things that Miley has done you'd all be bitching and hating on her but no, just because Skanky Cyrus is famous you all seem to think that its ok and thats just wrong!
over a year ago MileyFan233 said…
sick
You dont know how much more I can agree!!! people are saying they dont like her cos she is ugly (so - im not the prettiest girl in the world and i may be ugly to some people. But does that make me a slut? a whore? No) and cos she cant sing (if she couldnt sing- she wouldnt be 1st on billboard records!!!) shes made some mistakes. yeah, i agree. and i got annoyed with her about those things ... but then i thought... You cant say you havent done anything wrong. eh?
over a year ago mileyfan17836 said…
big smile
I'M MILEY'S #1 FAN!!!!!! AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE 2 GET ALL OF THE LATEST PICS OF MILEY SO BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M MILEY'S #1 FAN!!!!!! AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE 2 GET ALL OF THE LATEST PICS
over a year ago heartbee2991 said…
angry
I think Miley is a good person, people that keep calling her a whore and stuff, they need to shut up and mind their own buisness...