Michael Jackson in Ireland

FanFic_Girl_26 posted on Jan 09, 2014 at 04:34AM
There is no doubt in my mind that Michael loved Ireland. Maybe it was the stories about the fairies and the leprechauns. Maybe it was the music and the dancing, especially the Irish reel. Whatever it was, Michael knew he had found tranquillity for himself and his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

A friend of his, Michael Flatley (aka the Lord of the Dance), said, "I knew Michael as a man, not just a performer, and he was a great man."
There is no doubt in my mind that Michael loved Ireland. Maybe it was the stories about the fairies a

Michael Jackson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vespera said…
I think MJ found the peace that he needed in Irland. He really should've taken (and been given!) the time to go on many more vacations during his life, to places where people didn't bother him. If he had stayed in Ireland after his visit there in 2006, away from all the stress, the people who used and abused him, the doctors (like Arnie Klein and Conrad Murray)... he'd probably still be alive.
FanFic_Girl_26 commented…
I fully agree with you there. Michael should've been given the time to go on vacations to places where people let him be himself, too. :) over a year ago