Michael Jackson OMJD (Obsessive Michael Jackson Disorder)

MJDirtyDiana829 posted on Mar 19, 2012 at 10:32PM
Okay, let's be honest. Who has Obsessive Michael Jackson Disorder. I know it can be very addicting to see Michael everyday, but I wanna know: Am I'm the only one who's obsessed?
Okay, let's be honest. Who has Obsessive Michael Jackson Disorder. I know it can be very addicting to

Michael Jackson 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katirl432 said…
big smile
I do!!!!! I have it too!!!!! I can't go one day without Michaeling. I have to listen to his music everyday. I have pictures of him everywhere!!!! I have so much MJ stuff covering my room, etc. I'm just so crazy about Michael!!!! He really is addictive to me!!!! I HAVE OMJD AND I AM PROUD OF IT!!!!!!
over a year ago TatiJackson said…
heart
Me too!!!I HAVE OMJD!!
over a year ago youngminfan1995 said…
laugh
i have it too! happily i was diagnosed with OMJD when i was 5
over a year ago LiberianGirl4MJ said…
heart
Hello Everybody! I'm new here! I have OMJD & have had it since I was 5 years old...and I'm 41 now...
over a year ago chokladen94 said…
heart
well i wouldnt call it a DISORDER because i think its great to be obsessed of MJ. i know i am and i cant help it if i wanted to and i wouldnt help it even if i could :)
well i wouldnt call it a DISORDER because i think its great to be obsessed of MJ. i know i am and i c
over a year ago MJluv4ever said…
heart
OMGsh I have it sooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!! In every conversation I have with some1,I somehow find a way 2 relate it 2 Michael so I can talk about him!!!!!!!!!!!But,I agree with chokladen94,it shouldn't be called a disorder :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago msmj2012 said…
heart
I am very obsessed with michael to the point that I dream bout him at night.
I am very obsessed with michael to the point that I dream bout him at night.
autumn777 commented…
me too!!! over a year ago
over a year ago PatchaMJFFL said…
big smile
Maybe the word "Obsessive" doesn't suit me for the moment because I can stand not hearing his music for a day (just for a day!!!) But I'll sure be later in times :D
over a year ago Stagic777 said…
heart
I have it ;)...I need michael in my everyday life!! ♥ ♥ ♥
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
heart
I want his so, it hurts
over a year ago Vespera said…
heart
Yup, I'm proud to be MJ obsessed, and I'm not the only one...
Yup, I'm proud to be MJ obsessed, and I'm not the only one...
over a year ago MJSweetAngel said…
I have it!!
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
cool
I got it bad and that's good
I got it bad and that's good
over a year ago MJcutiepie2002 said…
big smile
I HAVE OMJD AND I'M PROUD!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mjjs_sweetheart said…
big smile
I DEFINATELY HAVE OMJD!!!!!!!! ive been obsessed with MJ since i was 5. im 14 now. you cant even see my walls anymore cause they are covered in mj pics! even my ceiling is covered with mj! i own all of his cds (including J5 and the Jacksons) i collect evething of his. I have MJ purses, wallets, bracelets, stand ups, nails, pillows, bed sheets, drawing, etc. And every time I am talking to someone I secretly am thinking of a way to make our conversation about mj. And I'm thinking of him ALOT!!! I dream about him too <3. Hurray for OMJD!!!!!!!!!! (cause probably everyone in the mj fanclub has it) lol XD
I DEFINATELY HAVE OMJD!!!!!!!! ive been obsessed with MJ since i was 5. im 14 now. you cant even see
Eternalmike commented…
I like the picture and I have OMJD too! I also try to make the convo about MJ and I daydream about him everyday and dream about him trying to dream about him every day! I also agree with the photo, shut the f*** up whenever Michael Jackson is playing!! over a year ago
over a year ago xBack-in-blackx said…
mischievous
Oh I have it and I do not want to be cured!!!!!
over a year ago MJ_4life said…
I have it and I am obsessed with Michael. I love him. And I'm happy that I am one of the people that love him to death. I'm just sad that I didn't know about Mike sooner.
I have it and I am obsessed with Michael. I love him. And I'm happy that I am one of the people that
over a year ago Flowerkat9 said…
I have it! I have loved Michael all my life and am not going to stop <3
over a year ago autumn777 said…
big smile
i have had it since i was born and i wont stop