MacTaylor Clan A Fun Awsome Game I Think

Paramore-CSI posted on Jun 21, 2009 at 11:50PM
OK i dont no how this will work but for those of u that watch CSI and have seen the lab rats game episode ok we r going to play a game like that since i created it im first i will be mac then we r going to make the CSI NY team to solve this crime but u have to be clever how u ask Mac if theirs evidence and stuff theirs not going to be a sid i will basicly tell u the optopsy results (i will hide some hints around the spot sometimes) and whoever wins becomes mac and starts a new crime

*fingers crossed
i hope this works
i have came up with most of the team but if u dont want to do it you can tell me and ill drop ur name ok

Mac: Jackie
stella: Aly CSI aly
Lindsay: Shai cuz its ur fave character
Flack: CF(its kinda ur clones hubby plus u seem like him to me)
Danny: mitch(im sorry its 2 perfect ik hes never on but shais linds and they have a daughter)
Adam: HS u seem like him to me
sheldon:
Angell: Becca u remind me of her

anyone can be sheldon and after this crime their can be new ppl
lets begin:
a girl is seen talking to her BF well behind a man is performing at a resturaunt. the guy ends up dead and the team is called to investagate it

goodluck the killer could be one of us MTC fans

MacTaylor Clan 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago becca85 said…
big smile
So, we are supposed to role play, is that it? It sounds like fun...
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
yup u got it
ok so I guess cuzz my team is incompetennt
I get the call and arrive at the scene to process because my team is INCOMPETENT i start by talking to the entertainer who tells me the couple had a fight the girl left and the guy had a couple of drinks the entertainer left to his dressing room when the crowd was leaving but the man stayed when he came back out the man was dead and he called 911
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
Well I'm really much of a lab guy but hey Mac I'm here =) I wish I could be Stella... I mean to- not to be a woman but to... Well I see a bullet wound... Does that works boss ?

BTW I have never played in a forum like this LOL
hmmm we will have to briing it to the lab to process it looks like a 48 caliber now wheres the gun

Im sorry HS i would of made u stella butaly kindA HELPED ME COME UP WITH THIS IDEA iK ITS DIFFERENT THATS WHY I POSTED
over a year ago CSIAly said…
big smile
*Bold is for Stella speaking and normal is for Aly speaking

Don't worry, Mac. I'll have Danny bring it in since Lindsay is still at home with the baby on her maternity leave. Now I'd like to get a closer look at this victim because when Fla--oh my gosh! What. is. that?!

Sounds like a cool idea Jackie, hope to get this forum to stand on it's own two feet soon =D.
that is the victim I must of forgot to tell u he was shot 6 times and then stabbed to make sure the job was done

IT WILL MAYBE AND THANKS THE BASIC IDEA IS IK THE CRIME BUT U GUYS ARE TRYING TO CRACK IT BRILLANT ALY IL THE WAY U DID THAT AND WHOEVER CRACKS IT BECOMES MAC DUN DUN
over a year ago csinyfan17 said…
big smile
Hi Jackie im finally back Lol.Looks fun and yes, have seen the lab rats game episode.Thanks for making me Lindsay.I definelly play!!!!!!
yay ik u would
hmmm
Yup, but I guess Lindsay(me) is on maternity leave.hmmmmmmmm.....im bored.
Yup, but I guess Lindsay(me) is on maternity leave.hmmmmmmmm.....im bored.
she does work part time ooh u look pretty in that pick LOL
big smile
Lol.Thanks so I guess I can work after all. 8D
Part-time of course.Lol

Credit:Pic below from "What Schemes May Come" and episode in season 3.
Lol.Thanks so I guess I can work after all. 8D
Part-time of course.Lol

Credit:Pic below from "W
over a year ago Switch_Mitch said…
Sweet.I'm Danny and Shai is Lindsay.Thats kind of cool.I will accept the honor.Shai told me to get on and join what she calls "The Fun" of MTC.I'll add a pic of Danny ,too.Just to get into character.
Sweet.I'm Danny and Shai is Lindsay.Thats kind of cool.I will accept the honor.Shai told me to get on
cool
big smile
yup
smile
Hey Mac.I'm here to help for the next six hours.Stella is what is that white powder on the vics leg?I'll take a sample back to the lab with me.*takes out cotton swab and takes sample*Mac im going to the lab.When I figure out what the white powder is i'll let you know.

This is fun
ok

IK
over a year ago House34 said…
sad
I could be Sheldon..but I don't really get this game .. :D YET.. so I'll stick around see how things work..maybe I'll understand..
last edited over a year ago
smile
Well if you are sheldon then you would act out being him as I did with Lindsay.If you happen to find lets say a bat hair yu would say this to who ever you'd want to talk to most likely Mac:

"Hey ______ I found this stange hair appears to be a bat hair i'll run it through belistixs to be sure."

Sorry if I misspelled something.

Did I help you at all H34?
hmmm
This is what I don't understand :
Are things and clues and all.. already set ? Has Paramore-CSI already created a case we only have to discover or is this an inventing game ? Is it a case Paramore-CSI thought about already..or it's one we will create with writing whatever comes up in our minds ?
"a girl is seen talking to her BF well behind a man is performing at a resturaunt. the guy ends up dead and the team is called to investagate it "

"to her BF well behind a man" ?? what ? :D
laugh
Just write whatever comes to mind we make it up as we go along.I don't understand that either 8( I'll get Jackie to explain it to us both!
Oh..okay..I thought ..it was the other way round.. okay..:D:D I'm not gonna play this game :D sorry..
Thanks 4 answering, csinyfan17 !
oh srry I wasnt here ill explain again
yes I know the case IK the crime u guys r trying to find out the crime while me mac is ansering your clues so u would be like hey whats that and i would tell u
at the end of the game the first person 2 tell me who did it and why becomes mac and makes their own crime get it
big smile
your welcome H34!
heheh so r u sheldon H34
over a year ago callherlove said…
ill be sheldon
will wait
over a year ago callherlove said…
ok