MacTaylor Clan 10 Things You Did Not Know About...

CSIAly posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 03:21PM
This forum post XD! Okay, so if you're not a fan of the House MD Fans spot then you might not know about this awesome thread idea I stole from them ;).

Alrighty! First things first, this is yet another forum where we get to learn all about the deep dark secret stuff that we could never tell you if we were face to face with one another ;). So everybody has got the chance to put down 10 things we might not know about you (not too disimilar to the I... or TPBM threads) and secondly you may go more than once :D.

Oh gosh! There's nothing else to explain, usually when I post I have sub-headings for my sub-headings :O. Well since there is nothing more for me to say I better get crackin' =D.

1. I'm a terrible artist :P.
2. I'm awfully quick to temper o.O.
3. I've laughed so hard things have come out my nose XD.
4. I blame myself for things that I have no control over :(.
5. I suck at mathematics, nearly failing bad :P.
6. I write all the time. I write in my mind sometimes when people talk to me and I get this blank expression coz' I'm trying to imagine the conversation in seconds person XD.
7. Apparently I have a perverted sense of humor since I can twist nearly anything into a sexual innuendo XD.
8. Still don't know how to tie my shoes *is shamed* This is why I wear heels all the time XD.
9. Love to wear low cut shirts (vaguely Cuddy-esque) ;).
10. Am currently listening to The Vicodin Song =D.
last edited on Jun 21, 2009 at 08:17PM

MacTaylor Clan 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

over a year ago csimaja said…
smile
:D
1. I'm a total sport person!!! (Love almost every kind of sport)
2. Played basketball profesionaly for almost 9 years ;D
3. I'm more of a loner though I really enjoy spending time with my friends and family!
4. I've never had long hair ;) (not even when I was little)
5. I've never been to sea :(
6. I suck at math!!! was about to fail last year but I maneged to pull through ;D (so we have sth in common Aly) ;D
7. Can't dance! no kidding, seriously can't dance ;)
8. Do morning runs every weekend (about 10 km) and when I have time run also during week (Love running for long distances) ;D
9. My friends tell me all the time I'm weird ;D (cos I prefer sporting and nature instead of going out to the city)
10. I'm totaly addicted to CSI NY!!! (nothing new but it's big part of who I am and I'm proud of that) ;D
over a year ago csinyfan17 said…
1.I've been with Mitch(my boyfriend well now fiance) for three years since I was 16.
2.I have naturally curly hair .
3.Im on FP everyday(I know way too much,huh?) well I gotta update. 8D
4.I was really smart in school except in math (Im with ya too Aly).
5.Im getting married June 17, 2010. (Yes we set a date).
6. I have a daughter (Taylor Maria) who just turned 1 in February. 8D
7.My natural hair color is black (but that was way to dark fo me).
8.A couple years ago I had a very small role on CSI as a background person (but it was still really cool).
9. I've meet the entire cast of the original CSI. 8D
10.I cannot go entire day without doing something CSI:NY related.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago becca85 said…
Hmmm...

1. I love reading fantasy books.
2. I was a teeny bopper in jr. high/high school, loving all the pop rock bands that most people hate nowadays.
3. I've been in two car accidents in the last two years (I hope that's the end of the streak).
4. Tinkerbell is my icon, but I'm not a huge fan of her (I'm just too lazy to change my icon and I do like her attitude pose).
5. I'm temporarily living at home with my family (and I'm 23!!). I'm just waiting for the economy to improve so I can move out again.
6. I did have my own apartment (no roommates!!) for two-and-a-half years.
7. I've got long hair down to my waist that hasn't been truly cut in years (just a trim every couple months...which reminds me...)
8. I've got an extremely overactive imagination (that I should really put to use writing stories).
9. I've never done a lot of traveling (having only been to five states out of the entire country).
10. I was born and raised in "Sin City."
over a year ago CSIAly said…
*reads csinyfan17's list* Oh come on seriously :O? Your list rocks hon =D. You've got a daughter, a fiance, curly hair, had a role on something related to CSI:NY. Do you hate me, fess up! Do you?! *is paranoid* o.O XDXDXD.

Now let's read maja's and becca's! *mimics sorting out a stack of files before remebering it's in post format and is dissapointed she doesn't get to be all teacher-esque* XD.
Maja you sound really cool, kinda like the person I'd rather be instead of my boring ol' pain in the tukus 14 year old self :P XD.

Becca I can just imagine you with a Tinker Bell pose and head phones on reading for fun on the school steps or something in junior high, although since I haven't seen what you actually look like I keep associating you to Tinker Bell (must be that over active imagination of our's) ;). And by "associate" I mean blonde hair and such not like you're a mystical creature or anything, although that'd be pretty cool too o.O XD.
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
Right I would go copy&paste from the House MD Fans spot but I'm too lazy XDD
But you may still find some repeats XD

1. I crave creative outlets...as many as possible
2. I hate the circus...clowns freak me out but it's not a phobia
3. I'm terribly clumsy XDD Makes sense, right? XD
4. I also have a perverted sense of humour like dear Cloney XD
5. I'm a self-confessed languages freak...it's pretty much all I'm good at so...XD
6. I'm moving out in September! =D YAAAAY! (I think!)
7. I can't stand bad spelling/grammar. Eughh. >_<
8. I went on the plane for the first time when I was 9 and loved it despite my dad trying to freak me out by saying the plane was going to crash in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean...such a nice dad...XD
9. I talk waaaay too much that people have given up on telling me to shut up and walk out of the room XD
10. I often say things without thinking...real life Bridget Jones here! XD ...hmmm, does that mean I get my very own Mark Darcy? ;] XDD
KNEW IT! XDXDXD
Oh my Gosh, I'm soooo similar to you CloneGirl...was that redundant? See, there's the whole not thinking thing XD!

I love language although I fear it may be all that I'm good at, that and talking XD. Perhaps I'll write about it ;)?

Number 8 humoured me though, but I figure my dad's worse. Sometimes he'll pick up the phone while I'm talking and impersonate Caine or he'll mock Caine by copying his asthma attacks and weird 45 degree stance thing :P. He also bikes a lot with people of all ages and when I say all ages I mean like kids I baby sit and people in my grade and my sister's grades and their dads o_O. It's cruel but I attempt to deal :P.

Perv humor? *pops open champagne for CG* Enjoy my darhlin', just don't go Coyote Ugly on me or something with dancin' on the forum because I will make a pun XD.
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
LMAO! Dude, we were soo meant to clone XD

Write away...I sense amusement XDD

Oh yeah, my dad impersonates Caine a lot too...he doesn't bike though. XDD He once did a Caine impersonation at school...in front of the headmistress...it was truly shameful XDD

CHAMPAGNE!! Alright I won't dance...*drinks champagne* *is too drunk to remember not to dance* *dances on the forum*

Wait...I don't even like Coyote Ugly...ahh well...*keeps drunken dancing*
mischievous
*laughs*
*agrees*
*freaks out*
*gasps and fails to breathe properly*
YOU SAY SHAMEFUL? YOU SAY SHAMEFUL? I say shameful to just about everything...perhaps everything should be a little less shameful, you know? My father also mocks me for using "shameful" :P
*is proud of CF's self control*
*is shamed by CF'S loss of self control*
*shrugs and joins in on dancing*
I'z gonna gets drunk on cheeeeeeeze XDXDXD.
over a year ago GCcutepoison said…
sick
okay.. I guess it's my turn now..

1. I love to collect (old) books, dvds and cds!
2. I can NOT live without music!! MUSIC IS MY LIFE!!
3. I've been playing music since I was 8 and never stopped.. I play different instruments, but mainly flute.. I can also play piano and a little guitar, violin, saxophone and clarinet..
4. I have three little brothers, who I sometimes could kill.. but I do love them..
5. Two of my brothers are adopted (from Romania)
6. I love to play (and watch) tennis!! but I also love all other ballsports!! XD not to watch, but to play..
7. I absolutely am addicted to crime related tvshows.. (like CSI:NY, Criminal Minds, NCIS etc..)
8. I am an absolute loner.. I don't have many friends in real life.
9. I actually like being a loner, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want!! XD
10. I'm getting sick.. DX I have a sore throat and stomach ache and all that kind of things.. *BOOO!! GO AWAY!*

well.. there's so much more.. some darker stuff, but I guess that's for a next time!
I'm going to bed now.. G'night!!
All those instruments :O? You must have some skills, Sara =D. And the way you talk about your brothers is wonderful, I wish I could say such things about my infuriating brother :P.

*bites tongue as to restrain self from making a naughty comment on #6* Sorry, I'm perverse apparently XD.

And I do hope you start to feel better soon, being sick is only fun when you read it in FFs, lol =D.

*Wishes sweet dreams even though Sara is already in bed* =D.
over a year ago csinyfan17 said…
heart
Oh , Aly I don't hate you your like on my top 10 favorite fanlist.Your so cool!!!!!I mean it too. 8D
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
ok here it goes
1 i had long hair down to my waste but cut it
2 play the piano
3 sing(badly but watev)
3 dance crazily everywhere
4 obsessed with writing on my friends arm
5 soo bad at math its not funny
6 got a perverted mind
7 love pushing my friend into things
8 have natural golden blond and honey brown streaks with blond hilights
9 always tired in the summer
10 have really messed up friends well especially the drunk one
big smile
Aw, you're too sweet for saying that Shai :D <3. And Paramore-CSI you sound vaguely framiliar from somewhere *cough*me*cough* XD.

Mental Check List Time!:

1. Had long hair, not that long but whatever :D.
2. Sing, probably badly but some people seem to not mind ;).
3. I love to dance but I'm always afraid of humiliating myself :P.
4. Suck at math :P.
5. Perv humor and/or thought process for the win XD!
6. Do my Fanpop friends count (or my RL) *cough*CF*cough*
yup
did you read mine on the house MD fan one 1 posted different stuff
dont worry CSIaly i think ur as insane as me
OMG im all alone
(voice in head) no ur not u have me
yay hi
(voice in head) so watcha doin
talkin to u
(voice in head) oh really * has devious thought
hey i heard that
(voice in head) well bye im leaving
u cant leave u r connected to me

k i betta stop i think im getting even more insane
(voice in head) thats not possible
oh shutup
over a year ago Switch_Mitch said…
1.I'm Shai's fiance.
2.Shai & I have a daughter together.
3.I didn't watch season 5.....yet.
4.I listen to music all the time it's hard for me to do anything without my favorite song playing somehow.
5.I don't have any creative talents.
6.My favorite color is blue.
7.I love thunderstorms.
8.I hate Easter
9.Im a HUGE Mila Kunis fan
10.I don't have a good sense of humor.
Now I thought you're profile seemed familiar for some reason, lol.

1. The name 'Mitch'.
2. Joining the MTC spot.
3. Completeing all of Shai's wedding picks.
4. Adding (so far) only fans of the spot.
5. I'm not as oblivious as I seem...I hope XD.

Welcome Mitch =D! I hope you have fun on here, we're like a fungus, we'll grow on ya ;).
OMG cool thats awsome
over a year ago Switch_Mitch said…
wink
I see that you have a good sense of humor.Unlike me.Growing on like a fungus ,huh?I don't know about that Shai's easier to grow on.
haha funny aly
over a year ago KrissyB said…
Here's my list :)

1. I'm a dancer, i currently do Hip Hop and Contemporary, i've been doing it on and off for most of my life but been at my current dance school for 3 years. I really love Hip hop espesh.

2. I play guitar, have been since i was 11. But haven't done lessons in a while cause of dancing, but i'm getting back into it again! and also i'm left handed playing it :D

3. One of the things that nobody really know's is i love to write, fan fiction in particular. I just kinda suck at it so trying to get better and post a story up :P That goes for Fan art aswell.

4. I too sucked at Math through my whole school life! I was just born to suck at it :P

5. I've almost finished my travel course to get into the travel industry e.g Travel Agent. I really want to travel everywhere also. Espeshh to New York and Dublin, i'm desperate.

6. I've worn glasses ever since i was 4, but not full time till i was about 7.

7. I have one older brother, his 22.

8. I Love anything mint, mint icecream, mint chocolate. MINTMINTMINT lol.

9. I'm a real shortass :P

10. I was obsessed with CSI Vegas and Grissom before hand, but now since his gone and the shows gone crap i'm not anymore. CSI NY and Mac have taken over :D My obession for Mac is stronger then Grissom's though :P
In saying that I'm a Gary Sinise/Mac Taylor Freak, but you all knew that :)
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
Ok I guess it's my turn. I always arrive late to the spots sorry *blushes*
1. I am always on time whenever there's a part/event. I sometimes even arrive before the one who's birthday is...
2. My father is cuban.
3. I am a really good student at school. I always get As and A+s but I can't get that grade in art since I suck.
4. I have a very low self-steem (like if no one knew XDD)
5.Smacked wasd my 1st ship evah!
6. I always like things no one likes or it's not common to like (Aiden, Hawkes, Mika, ABBA, I hate Twilight, hate Madonna )
7. If I was a men and I was older I would marry my history teacher XDDD That's how much I lkove her! (and I probably just freaked all of you guys XDDD)
8.I get obsessed with persons. *coughHistoryteachercough* *coughLisaE* *coughGarySinisecough* *coughThere are so many people I'm gonna asphyxiate cough* and when this happens I have to know their life, all of it.
9. I annoy people a LOT since I talk and talk and talk and talk all the time. I should probably change that
10.I have traumas with weight and I really want to lose weight at the moment and I had 3 eating disorders this past year.

and the bonus one:
XDD 11. I have no communication at all with my parents XDDD I just can't talk to them.

*reads over the forum posts I haven't checked in ages* *pulls out very long and historic looking scrool* *coughs and prepares to recite* XD

1) I should hope I have a good sense of humor, Mitch. Or I might have to assume everyone is either of their medication or on someone else's, if y'know what I'm saying ;).

2) The above was intended to be funny, my apologies XD.

3) Krissy you sound so cool, dance and music is such a wonderful thing to be involved with =D. I enjoy dancing although very rarely is it structured :P, I much prefer just playing music and dressing up and just moving :DDD.

4) HS is you weren't obsessive I'd be concerned ;). Plus I am very similar to you in the whole "not liking what most people do" personality. I listen to Rob Thomas, Bryan Adams, The Arctic Monkeys, Tegan & Sara, and other such musical brilliance no one appreciates XD. I also dress fairly differently then my peers as well as think/speak, mostly I'm just bizarre but then everyone is ;).

5) You should hear me rant about if I were gay, bisexual, or male that I would marry half the women that walk on to screen when I watch TV or even in everyday life. Really I just think it's appreciation for people since I do that with men too, although I don't have to consider being gay, bisexual, or male for that XD.

6) Talk too much? I never do that ;).

7) Goodness, three eating disorders :O? *huggles HS* Oh hon, I can honestly say that I haven't a clue what you're going through with your self-esteem and health problems but I can honestly tell you that everyone feels insecure about their bodies (especially the ones with beautiful bodies or are incredibly aware of their beautiful bodies). In my life experiences I have had to deal with problems with my body (all me being too worked up about mine) but even when I have issues with my physical appearence I remember that people care about me and that most of the time (honest to God) beauty has very little to do with out appearence :D. So I know I should practice what I preach (just the other day I was freaking out about my hips and thighs) but I hope you know you're a goregous person mentally, emotionally, and physically <3.

8) Gosh that was long, but alas it was certainly worth it =D. I hope you recover from whatever other problems you might be facing, HS <3.

9) Where is everybody XD?
Another list of things you might not know about me (since I have that huge of an ego) XD.

1. I am in love with my House MD shirt even though it is currently stained with frozen berry juice, blood, sauce, etc XD.

2. The first show in the CSI saga I ever saw was CSI: Miami at a friend's house when I was like in the fourth grade and I was so traumatized by the episode (some insane teenage girl killed her mom because she was sleeping with her dad) that I couldn't handle frying pans for quite some time :P.

3. My right leg has a strange birthmark on it in which my sister and I can numerous different images. My favourite is the one of two nuns or monks (whatever XD) holding candles in front of a gilitine with a buffalo head above it. Seriosuly o_O.

4) I once burped the entire song "Rudoplh the Red Nose Reindeer" XD

5) I'm an awful cynic, not in the sense where I am awful at being cynical but rather that I'm awfully cyncial XD.

6) If I could alter my body I would make it so my hair is either darker brown or pitch black, I have irises that can change colour, and I had better hips and/or thighs :P. Alas I think I'll live with what I got =D.

7) I loathe intolerance and hypocrisy out of the context of humor, not to mention I'm terribly stubborn and impatient :P.

8) My haircut apparently makes me look like Angell XD.

9) I have a rather extensive vocabulary, shockingly enough ;).

10) I adore Play-Doh! The colour, the texture, the scent. It's all good =DDD.
wow aly wow i love playdough
dude ur soo like me
1) i love my house shirt and its stained too
2) the first CSI i ever watched was miami
3) i also have a wierd birthmark on my leg
4) i burped the whole song joy to the world(close enough to rudolf)
5) I love playdough (have u ever tasted it)
6) i also have a rather extensive vocabulary
Oh Thanks CSIAly!! I am still fight the binge disorder but I guess I'm getting put of it...

Ok so other 10 things...

1)I'm wrtiting a book in English since I hate writing in Spanish but I am really getting stuck.

2) I hate buying clothes ever since I gained weight and I hate looking at myself on the mirror and over pictures (recent ones) and I'm ashamed to go out with friends because that means wear everyday clothes and I don't like wearing everyday clothes because I feel they are too tight and I feel grossed about myself.

3)I hate Madonna with allllll my heart !!!

4) I suffered a depression back in 3rd grade because of my biggest fear which is death.

5) I write tons of letters to the people I love and in less than a month I could have written them over 15 or more XDD

6)I am nuts for bread!!! It's my favest food EVAH!!!!

7)Every time I say the word evah it reminds me of my geography teacher who's name is Eva Wrinkler

8)I love all animals but cats.

9) I love make up I personally think it's an art and I love making art in my face!!!

10) I had a dog called Honey that was stolen 3 years ago and I still long for him.

I think you can see I'm not in the best of moods but well seing my grandpa is depressing
HS.. I really know what you're talking about.. I've been struggling with my weight since I was about 6 and I've been on diets since.. I even went to an institution for it for 6 months where I did lost 18 kilos (and discovered that I have asthma) but I gained it all.. and more.. :(
Since I was 11 I was (severely) depressed and developed all kind of phobias... I even slept on my parents bedroom floor for three months because I was afraid to enter my own bedroom..
I've been on medication for about 2 years now, and sometimes it's getting better.. but the drugs make me sleepy and stuff, so I don't have the energy to do things anymore.. to work out, so I don't have the energy to lose weight.. IT SUCKS!!
I hope I don't scare you guys away with what I'm about to say, but I have to tell it to someone, and I trust you guys.. I know it's not the site/spot/forum to get dark but I really need to tell someone.. well here it goes.. to cope with my depression and struggles in life I hurt myself.. this has been going on since I was about 15 or 16, but you know.. I've hurt myself a lot less since I've been able to talk to you guys.. I've said it before, you guys really make my day with the conversations, the humor and of course the interests that everyone shares!! no one here around me likes the same stuff and it's very lonely..
OKAY!! enough dark stuff about me..
Oh HS i cant sympathize with u i was 49 pnds and 5 ft 1 in gr 6 so i was kinda aneresic soo i kinda cant relate
Sara!! OMG you really do that? I understnd you although I don't hut myself well I do but in a different way I binge... And well I'm happy thatwe make you happy!!! And just so you can be happy today:

Today I was so random but Oh so random that I was talking to Miss Gaby (history teacher) and I suddenly started ytalking about The Cranberries who became my obsession abiut 3 weeks ago and sI started telling her that t reminded me of Huddy and then I talked bou House and CSINY and tat rminded meof Smacked so I was like showing her pictures of Smacked and I was llexcited and everything an she was like O__o "It's official you scae me" Ad then I laughed and so did she and well I was in a good mood today =)
Oh sorry for the spelling mistakes I kinda have dyslexia O__o
heart
1) HS, sweetpea :D, I'm so glad you're getting help for your physical/emotional problems and I wish you all the best in the future of your recovery. I always hear/read about these kinds of things but to truly understand is very scary and when I read these things I'm just glad to know I can support you (as best I can over the Internet =D) and want to remind you that as hard as dealing with these things are I know that with support and proper help you can overcome these problems, which I'm sure you want to do :DDD.

2) Sara, sweet<3, I've read your blog before and was absolutely horrified (that doesn't mean you have to feel sorry about posting it :D) but I wanted to tell you that you're special, sincere, and just down right lovely to speak with (or message for that matter =D) and that I hope you never feel the need to hurt yourself when there are so many better alternatives that people can recommend (obviously some courses you've taken i.e. instutions and counselling). But I can't tell you how to deal with your problems, I can only pray that you recover with the least amount of heartbreak <333.

3) Jackie, love, it scares me when you say "49 pounds and 5'1", because you've got to know that is just not healthy and that when you say "was" I hope with all my heart that you've overcome your weight (or lackthereof) problem. I would hate to have you go through something as scary as dealing with a severe eating disorder. So from now on I want you try very hard to get all better (if you're not already) and if you are then to maintain it :DDD.

4) Silly HS, I am the exactly like you with the obsessing to teachers and people, lol. I love to rant and rave and when it's not too annoying my friends encourage me XD. They seem to think it's a better alternative then having abrupt hormone/PMS addled fan attacks at strangers on the street XD. And I hope you have many more happy days, HS, you certainly deserve them <333.
Ok ive kinda overcome it kinda i will try to eat more i think im normal now but i lose wait quickly and with all my sports its really hard but i will try
Well I'm glad to know that you are healthier now =D, it makes me feel a lot better knowing that one of my friends (online or RL, they all count <3) has overcome something like that and I hope that HS and Sara can work through their's (God knows they've gotta be trying <3).

But I think this is good, the whole talking it out on the forums and stuff. Some people might think it's weird that you're telling total strangers these kinds of things about yourself but sometimes you just need to speak and have someone listen and if you don't think you can find it anywhere else (or you can and you feel like being even more open) then that's just amazing :D.

I personally try not to "scare" you guys off with things going on in my life but not much ever actually occurs with me ;). Although I can say that I'm dealing with somethings now (certainly nothing you guys want to get worked up over) but I know that overall I've got a good life and good friends and have made good choices and I hope everyone here (and all over the world) can look back and see that they're special and important people too =D. Now I'm sure I'm starting to bug y'all with my preeching but I just want to make sure that the message gets across loud and clear that you guys are spectacular to be around and I wish the very best for you all :DDD.
Thank u aly and yes sometimes u have to talk and this is a great place
big smile
Well I do what I can ;). And do I notice yet another new display pic, Jackie? I swear you've got some serious IconBipolar problems XD. Nonetheless it's lovely =D.
over a year ago KrissyB said…
smile
*big hugs for Aly* for making this spot cause its great that we can all come and be comfortable enough to talk :)

Aly, you are offically the awesomest! :D
thanks Aly for all the preaching XD and of course all the other people here that show interest in others well-being!! those people should get an award or something, because those people care about someone even if there's no one else who does!!
and I think it's great we all trust each other enough to talk freely and not feel judged and just feel accepted no matter what! that means a lot to me, because in RL, people aren't that nice and don't understand stuff that easily!!
well.. it's getting better.. and I'm really trying to take my medication on time and also try to lose weight again.. because I don't want to go to the university fat and depressed..
okay.. it's been enough depressing messages for me, I've never been so honest and open about my feeling EVER!! so I hope I don't get looked upon for it here..
have a great day everyone and I'll see you all in two days!! (I'm going to the coast with my mom..)
ok sarah ill miss u
Aly ik but its just theres soo many hott picks of olivia to choose from soo i change it

Does anyone know a healthy fasy way to gain weight fast
More facts about me...

1. I can now say I've been to eleven states (owing to my recent vacation).
2. The first time I had written a story in years was when I wrote Aly's fanfic story posted in the MTC club.
3. I have extended family all over the country as far east as Pennsylvania, as far west as California, as far north as Montana, and as far south as Oklahoma.
4. I have been on a Josh Groban kick for over a month now.
5. My first vehicle was a red Dodge Caravan (the old family van).
6. I have known at least five acquaintances who look an awful lot like celebrities (including a kid at my church who likes Jon Cryer who played Duckie in Pretty in Pink).
7. While blue is my absolute favorite color, my favorite colors to wear are black and white.
8. I am one of only two female employees who work in my department (hanging out with about thirty guys).
9. I like creating stuff on my computer.
10. I absolutely hate (HATE!!) seafood.

Now you're ten facts smarter about me!!
laugh
More facts? *reads over them* Ooh, I hate seafood too XD. I love this thread, it's so interesting to read about all friends and see what we have in common with them and what makes them indivduals =D.

1. I love the scent of coconut...random but I thought it should be said XD.
2. Am totally in love with the television show "Reba" <333.
3. Hates Chinese food. Evil, I know XD.
4. Shamelessly ship people in real life XD.
5. Am a shopping addict! But tend not to use my own money (bless my mother's heart) or I just window shop and try the clothes on.
6. Love the flavour of mint.
7. Talk to myself, all the time.
8. Love to plan things!!
9. I think my favourite holiday is Christmas!
10. Will have my first day of highschool on September 9th =D.
more bout me lolz
1 talk to myself all the time tooo
2 love sushi
3 love chinese food
4 love asian ppl what i do
5 am in love with a 21 yr old lolz
6 come up with real ppl couple names lolz
7 love watching house in math class
8 i love reba
9 i am in love with the band evanescence
10 am cookoo for cocounuts srry i love cocunuts and felt like sayin it like tht
A change from the typical list...

10 Things You May Not Know About My Writing...

1. Weather patterns in my stories almost always reflect what the weather is like when I write about it. (Ex. CSI:NY, Rain and Aly story = we had just had five weeks of rain; Pride, Prejudice and Bhav (part 2) = we had a series of nightly rains; The Beating of My Heart = super hot days <-- surprisingly our summer was very mild this year; etc.)

2. I have a fixation with eyes. It's the first thing I notice when meeting new people. Naturally, I try and describe the eyes in the most detail.

3. Second fixation is with the mouth. I was glancing back through my stories and the only time I really talk about the expressions of the characters' mouths is when they are smiling.

4. I get the most enjoyment in writing when I feature fellow FanPoppers in my stories.

5. I have two notebooks that I write sections of stories in whenever I don’t have access to my laptop. It’s interesting to flip through them and see how much my handwriting varies between writing bouts.

6. I get my best ideas when I’m either at church, or at work between the hours of 3-5.

7. Classical music really does help me to concentrate.

8. I’ve written more in the last four months then I’ve written in my entire life prior to that point.

9. My stories tend to take on a life of their own. Chances are that when I start a chapter, I have no idea how that chapter is going to end. I only have very broad ideas of what I want to happen.

10. My best stories tend to be when I write about what I know. I know and love CSI:NY which is why many of my stories revolve around it.
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
cloudy
Erm... well, where to start?

1. Been writing stories since the age of about six.
2. Want to be a forensic psychologist when I'm older.
3. Wish I was on NCIS so I could meet Tony xD
4. Love music so much, I listen to it everywhere I go, even in the shower. Now I actually have a reason to sing in there too!
5. Come on Fanpop everyday.
6. Used to have really long hair, but then I cut it just above my shoulders. The next day my best friend could not stop saying how much she wished I hadn't!
7. Hopefully going to New York next year with my Film class! :D
8. Bit of a hopeless romantic.
9. Sometimes I feel like some people laugh at me behind my back.
10. Sometimes I rock back and forth with a pillow when my fave ships are having a SERIOUS UST moment!

Just thought I'd end with something random! :)
over a year ago StellaFreak said…
10 things you did not know about me?!

1) when i was baby i started with curly hair, later it was straight and now it's curly again.
2) I write stories since a year or something.
3) Making video's is a thing I would do again if my life would start over, Love making video's :D
4)I've got dyslexie, so i have a little problem with reading and writing.. :S (i'm sorry for all the mistakes i've ever made)
5)I just can't study or live in a messy room..
6)My parents want me to quit with making video's and being obsessed with CSI:NY since they think i'm too old for it...
7)I'm learning greek at the moment (hard language but i like it)
8)Sometimes I like rain (when I don't have to go outside)
9)I totally adore traveling I've seen a lot of europe but I still have places i wanna go to :D
10) one day in the week I have to wear suit cloths or however i have to explain that, it's because of my study xD
**gasp**

You can never be too old for CSI:NY!!

Good luck on the Greek!! I would love to learn that language.
woww
over a year ago StellaFreak said…
If you want to I can send you a mp3 course (basic greek)

My parents watch csi ny aswell but they think making video's is kinna too much :O