Love Is he interested enough?

zina97 posted on Sep 12, 2020 at 12:30AM
Hey all,
There’s a guy that i’ve known for a long time. He started talking to me on snapchat and he lives in the same city for a long time, so basically i see him often when i come from work seeing him outside with friends.

He asked me a few times to hangout and called me hot and he He always thought i was hot (since back in the days).
A few days ago i invited him to my place, and this is how it went;

He came in and gave me a big hug, we talked about life stuff when we were sitting on the couch together he said: come closer, i won’t bite, so i came closer and he put an arm around me and one hand on my hips, he gave me a kiss on my cheek and on my mouth.

When i gave him a kiss back there was lipstick over his face and he said; if it’s from you i don’t mind. He also asked: why are you so pretty? He felt my face and he told me that i have soft cheeks. He invited me in his arms, laying on his chest and in the meantime he was giving me a massage on my head and was caressing my face with his soft hands.

We also gave eachother a massage and he almost fell asleep with his head on my lap. When he left he said he had a great time and we would see eachother again. The day after i snapchatted him and he responded in 14 hours saying he bruised his arm and went to the emergency for it. I asked him what he did and he said he had a doube foulded arm.

Told him just to relax with his arm and i would give him a kiss to feel better and he sended me hearts. I asked him what he was doing and he said: just at home so i said just relax and dont do crazy stuff so he opened and didn't respond so a few hours later i Said: Give me your whatsapp so we can talk better and he opened again and still didn’t respond.

(I already had his number but he told me few weeks ago to message him via snapchat, and his whatsapp doesn't send either way) and in whatsapp it says i had to invite him for whatsapp. That’s why i asked him.

What should i do now? I really like him. Am i overthinking?

Love 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago I_love_pokemon said…
heart
Ik this is late, but I- I cannot process. Love is- is beautiful. Goof for you that you love someone, meanwhile, Idk if I do or not.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago I_love_pokemon said…
blush
*Good