Lord of the Rings 100+ Reasons why we Love LOTR

Mallory101 posted on Apr 05, 2009 at 10:10PM
I'm sure we can all think of some reasons why we love LOTR...

Lord of the Rings 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago becca85 said…
wink
Fantasy!!

I love fantasy books because anything can happen!!
signesv commented…
me too :D over a year ago
over a year ago green79 said…
its so interesting!
u never get bored!
over a year ago London said…
heart
It speaks of hope despite crushing odds.
over a year ago adieee said…
3 words: MERRY AND PIPPIN!
over a year ago adieee said…
there's too many things too name for why i love the lord of the rings movies so much!
over a year ago kool123 said…
laugh
it's impossible to watch LOTR movies and say you don't like them because they're utterly brilliant!
over a year ago zikosakira said…

just cos it's the best movie ever made...you can watche is a 100 time and never get boared...
over a year ago Mallory101 said…
smile
They picked the best actors/actresses for the job !
over a year ago becca85 said…
laugh
The score...by Howard Shore

Hey, I made a rhyme!
over a year ago Mallory101 said…
laugh
Lol

Peter Jackson is an Amazing director !
over a year ago terhenetar said…
Because you feel as if you were in the Middle Earth :)
over a year ago fireice77 said…
big smile
Because of the action and adventure
Because of the bravery shown
'Cos it's so awesome!
over a year ago fireice77 said…
smile
Because it has Elves! And Elves are awesome... I want to be one :)
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
because it is just that awesome...seriously it has it all!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MegGiry said…
smile
For casting, score, many good guys
I adore the one scene : on Aragorn`s coronation Eowyn and Faramir look happy as everyone. And this is while Faramir could rule Gondor but for Aragorn, and Eowyn was spurned by him. It`s soooo nice! Because in real life or even another fantasy movie they would surely plot against Aragorn.
over a year ago LorienCarlisse said…
Becaus it is such an amazing way of looking at good and evil, no shady parts on what is bad and what is good..plus really cute guys!
over a year ago cheekimunkei said…
music, actors, acting, scenery,..................................­...­...­...­...­...­..
over a year ago inkwolf said…
The Lord of the rings is amazing. Tolkien is a genius. The characters are the best.
over a year ago marauders101 said…
laugh
The ELVES!!!!!!
over a year ago mariameid said…
the made up places have got to be the best... how often do u see midgets saving the world??
over a year ago Channon108 said…
smile
to sum it up,it's such a fantasy world,how can I explain it,it's so beautiful,it's the best fantasy ever!!
over a year ago elvenprincess97 said…
heart
Although a few parts in the book that were very important were left out the film is a MASTERPIECE. The scenes they added and things they changed (minus a few) fit and do not completely contradict Tolkien's genius. The casting and settings were shear perfection. Every time I watch the movies I'm crying, laughing, my heart is pounding, and my heart is on a nerdy little cloud. LOTR helped me bond with some of the people who are now my best friends in the world!! The music lets me escape or sends legit chills down my spine. The dialogue and character interaction is amazing and that my friends is why I LOVE LOTR. Team Aragorn haha
over a year ago Inwe_Elensar said…
laugh
Here are five reasons:
Lord Elrond of Rivendell
King Theoden of Rohan
Aragorn Elessar (Strider)
Frodo Baggins
And last but certainly NOT least: Samwise Gamgee!
over a year ago kiss_me508 said…
heart
PIPPIN!!!!
over a year ago Book-Freak said…
Gimli's monologue in the Two Towers novel, and how much it moved Legolas
over a year ago PinkNinja10 said…
The storyline speaks of undying loyalty to your friends, as well as having hope in the darkest of times.
over a year ago lotr3ilovefrodo said…
FRODO!!!!!!
over a year ago Notthatawesome said…
I like Lord of the rings because of the story, the way it makes you want to be in a world with those things, elfs, gnomes, talking trees, the way you start caring about frodo, sam, pippin, the songs that they put taht makes you feel you're at home i dont know there are so many things that make u think: Why is life as we know it so boring, not going in adventures like that, where the main goal at life is going on adventures and go all over the world meeting new species, having troubles, metting friends fighting... so many things.. i speak spanish so sorry for my grammar
over a year ago mrsniallhoran93 said…
5 reasons:
Legolas
Aragorn
Merry
Pippin
Sam
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Vlcek said…
- such a great story about good and evil, bravery, loyalty, friendship....
- never bores me
- beautiful english and elvish etc. (Tolkien is a genius)
- so much wisdom in it
- wonderful quotes
- inspiration for real life
- makes you feel good ("Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." ...)
over a year ago jennipop22 said…
heart
1. (The Return of the King) Nominated for 17 Oscars and won 11 of them.
2. Legolas. 'Nuff said.
3. The writing is well-done
4. Complex backstory
over a year ago beachwanderer said…
It is beautifully written. Both the movies and books are amazing by themselves and together. The inner journey of all the characters shows the flaws and strengths of all humanity. Beautiful characters, beautiful story and Middle Earth is so New Zealand.
It is beautifully written. Both the movies and books are amazing by themselves and together. The inne
over a year ago josnorgren said…
coz Elvish
over a year ago wing0722 said…
i love "lord of the ring"!! i watched when i was little with my mom. And I still love it. I love characters, story, and everything. one of my favorite character is Legolas. He is handsome, have courage, and nice. I wish he was in real life. They should make new Lord of the Rings.