Lord of the Rings Fravorite

perry-123 posted on Oct 06, 2008 at 08:07AM
who is your fav charecter and why???

Lord of the Rings 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago i_luv_angst said…
In the books, I definitely liked Legolas and Aragorn the best. The parts with Frodo and Sam got kind of depressing after a while, so I was always happy when it got to the parts with Legolas. It was very refreshing.
In the movies, however, I really liked the hobbits. Merry and Pippin made me really happy, and I thought Sean Astin did Sam very well as the devoted gardener.
over a year ago king_wa said…
My favorite character... uhhhhhh... in the books I like Beregond because he saved Faramir... I'm not sure if he was my fave though... I also like Aragorn in the books.
In the movies I like the hobbits a lot, and I like Haldir!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago becca85 said…
Faramir
Eomer
Haldir
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
Books: Legolas & Aragorn
Movies: Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, & Sam

same with i_luv_angst, the hobbits were a lot more enjoyable in the movies.
over a year ago Edlothialaswen said…
Emoer becuase he is very dedicated to rohan and his family. I love him in the return of the king in the battle at minas tirith because he has so many awesome moments like throwing the spear to kill the elephant rider and takes out two elephants... Also he is really hot! lol
over a year ago adieee said…
movies: merry and pippin, but i LOVE pippin!!! cuz they're adorably cute, sweet, funny, innocent and i just can't help but smile when they're on, i could go on forever about them but i'll spare you lol
haven't read the books sadly