Law and Order SVU OMG DID U SEE THE FINALE!?!?!?

hawti33 posted on Jun 03, 2009 at 02:59AM
OMG DID U GUY'S SEE THE FINALE "ZEBRAS" WHAT DID U THINK

Law and Order SVU 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hawti33 said…
I KNEW STUCKY WAS THE VOICE WE HEARD ON THE PREVIEW. I WANNA CRY BECAUSE RYAN DIED AND HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE. LIV AND EL ARE GREAT ACTORS THEY WERE SO BEIEVABLE
over a year ago CallianCrazy said…
heart
IT WAS SOOO AMAZING!! ~I loved every minute!!
over a year ago omgstella said…
OMG that last scene had me literally perched on the edge of my seat! and when liv slapped elliot....when liv kissed ducky like i dont even know what to say!
over a year ago svuroxmysox said…
big smile
There are not even good enough words in the English Language to describe this finale!!! I don't think I breathed through the whole last 5 minutes!! I couldn't stop screaming and doing my amazing-SVU-ep happy dance!!!! I totally almost cried when Dale killed Ryan, I loved that guy. :.( I could not believe that STUCKEY turned out to be the psycho killer, I kinda thought his annoying-ness was cute.
Also... (drum roll please)
The Academy Award goes to OLIVIA BENSON!!!!!!!!!
That was the most incredible display of cunning, intuition, and intense acting skills I think I have ever seen in the history of the show! I was completely stunned into incoherent stuttering for like half an hour!
over a year ago ebathory said…
Loved it! But really sad about O'Halleran... He was great, I wish Donnelly had have died instead!

And I hated Stuckey from the first time I saw him! I just wanted to slap him in his stupid face....
over a year ago svu_lover1 said…
big smile
OMG! i loved this eppi, and at the end, i was, like, SOOOOO freaking out!! Liv slapped El! Also, did anyone notice that when Liv kissed Stuckie(EEEWWWWWWW!!!) she told el, "I want him to see this", and then, when she was kissing him, she looked STRAIGHT AT EL?! Did anyone else catch that??? i was like, SO WOAH MY PEEPS, EO MOMENT LOL!

to be honest, i was a teensey-weensey bit dissapointed with the eppisode though, b/c i heard that it was going to be better than "Fault", but it wasnt....HOWEVER, if when stuckie was about to kill el, and el had said something a bit like this...

"After you kill me...tell liv i love her,"

Or something along the lines of that, i would be in EO heaven right now LOL!!!

P.S. I MISS O'HALLORAN!!! He was, like, one of my fav. people after el and liv *tear*...
over a year ago CSIAly said…
surprise
I watched the finale with my mother and had spent the most of the episode anticipating Stuckey's demise as I had seen the promos so when the scene finally came I was flipping out XD. The betch slapping was so amazingly well done that I was crying and going crazy, also when Elliot kept getting cut I was so scared :O. But during the phone conversation Stuckey had with Liv, I was certain she would show up and say something along the lines of "Elliot never eats sushi" or something XD and that's what tipped her off and then it turned out to be true =D. I'm just glad she was acting, especially when (gag me!) Olivia kissed Stucky >:P.

And God forbid we see no more of O'Halloran, he was so cute :D. The same goes for Donelley (I just love Judith Light as an actress XD) but I think her character is very strong on the show and enjoy her very much =D. All in all a fantastical episode <333.