Law and Order SVU Alex Returns!!!

ash87 posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 10:23PM
Hey folks, dont know if you have heard or not, but i just found this article saying that Stephanie March will be back in SVU for a few episodes!! Yay! Hope the link works
Ash xx
last edited on May 17, 2016 at 06:21PM

Law and Order SVU 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dancertjb said…
OMG! I so hope thats true. Maybe she'll come and put Greyleck back in her box! I still miss Casey though!
over a year ago ebathory said…
Wow, that's terrific! I would love to see her guest star in some episodes, and totally agree with you there dancer :D
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG!!!! I'll be so happy! I'm not liking Greyleck all that well
over a year ago det_benson said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you tell? hahaha.
yay. even if its only for like 2 episodes thats fine with me. i miss her lol
over a year ago miss-pumkin said…
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D :D :D I'm sooooo happy!!!!!!! It's for 6 episodes :D !!!! I LOVED Cabot and I miss her!!! That's awesome!!!
over a year ago elliotishot said…
Cabot Cabot Cabot!!!!!!
over a year ago Fearlessness08 said…
you guys have to hear my story:
i heard rumors that my favorite girlie everr, Alexxx was coming back,
and my heart almost stopped there.
i told my best friends about it, and they didnt understand, but had no problem supporting me.
*day of Cabots return*
OHMYGODD!
TODAYS THE DAY EVERYONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
i was a spazzing donkeyy,
and thats pretty bad, because im niblme and athletic, but i just couldnt control myself.
i was in bed, door locked, signs posted saying DO NOT DISTURB!
i posted bullitins on myspace and facebook all about it,
and i was just a distracted ball of joy all week.
i lay in bed, and when the whole, in a criminal justice system yadda yadda yadda came on, all my lights were out, i was sitting knees-to-chest, and grinning, texting all my friends a good night.
i had it recorded on ever DVR in the house!
i saw her name on the special guest star, and i almost screamed of joy already(:
i dont know if any of you used the little NBC webpage, and how you could post comments ont here, before they changed it all up to the point in which i cant figure it out anymore... anyways, i was the person, ALEX LOVER!!!!!!!!! for anyone who was in those chats.
haha well, when she came on to screen, I SCREAMED INTO MY PILLOW!!!!!!!!!!! i jumped up and down, and i was just insanee.
but keep in mind, i was 13 at the time, so basicalls parents=no SVU till 14, which i am now(:
but i kept quiet, and was smiling the rest of the night.
i got the ep on my ipod,
and watched it in school all the next day(:
I LOVE ALEXANDRA CABOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(stephanie march aint so bad either) :)
-x0x0, meggs
over a year ago svu_luver said…
^^^ haha;;wow ;)^^^
over a year ago Fearlessness08 said…
tongue
haha yess, im rather insane. haha
over a year ago AlexCuddy said…
Hey where are you all Alex fans! Let's have a big come back party!
Aley 4 ever!