Law and Order SVU DOES ANYBODY ELSE...

benslerisluv posted on Jan 07, 2009 at 04:10AM
Want Liv to have a daughter????!!!!????
I thought that in tonights ep Strangers that she is just so caring no matter who it is (okay besides the disgusting piece of filth) and she just DESERVES to have a child.
It may just be me but for years I've thought this, maybe I'm crazy but who knows!

-benslerisluv

Law and Order SVU 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dancertjb said…
Yes.. I so reckon! She would do SUCH a great job! I once read a fan fiction where she had a daughter and she did such a great job! I reckon they should bring one to the show.. she could adopt or be a foster parent or something if she didn't actually want to HAVE a little girl.
over a year ago det_benson said…
funny cuz i was actually kinda hoping she would adopt that girl. there was one point where i was just like awww perfect moment for it...i think it was either when they were in her room or the hospital..i was like JUST SAY IT LIV!!! you want her as your daughter. lol
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Awww yes, Olivia would be such a great mom and we know she wants to have kids so why not...I really think she deserves to have a family!!!!
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
same here!!!!
over a year ago elliotishot said…
I do want her to have a child (preferably with Elliot) but I dont think she will on the show.