Law and Order SVU Who do you hate the most!

elliotishot posted on Oct 21, 2008 at 08:24PM
I hear alot of people who say they hate Kathy or they hate Dani or now they hate the new ADA but who do you hate the most.

Personally I hate Dani most of all

Law and Order SVU 82 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 82

over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
I would have to say as far as strength of character, Grayleck, then Dani, BUT above all I hate kathy. Down with the barrier to E/O!
over a year ago ebathory said…
Greylek! She's awful!

I understand why people hate Kathy, but I think she's great! Apart from the whole E/O thing...
over a year ago elliotishot said…
I dont HATE Kathy I mean in a way im kinda jelouis of her (shes married to Elliot!!!!) but the ways she acted in Swing made me want to hate her. and the new ADA is really pissing me off!! I dont think ill ever give her a chance!
over a year ago hawti33 said…
I hate Dani and i used to hate greyleck but shes calming down a bit i hated kathy but shes ok but i totally envy her
I dont know about Kathy now that ive seen the Wildlife promo.
She seems like she might get in the way! :0
my opinion on Kathy could easly change after I see Wildlife
Hmm, agree with that! If she gives another Swing performance, I may change my stance on her (then again, if they split up I'll probably like her more!)
over a year ago livi_wells said…
OK, I understand why e/o shippers may hate Kathy, but she doesn't deserve to be hated.

I'm tied because I hate Greylek, but I also hate Beck because she tried to get it on with Elliot...

Hmmmm I'm giving Greylek a 10 ep trial. If I still hate her after 10 eps, then I hate her, but guess I;d better be undecided until then.

So I hate Dani Beck more!
DEATH TO DANI BECK!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago svuroxmysox said…
I will never hate ANYONE more than I hate Dani Beck. ever. Period. But I must say Greylek (a.k.a. McMan-face) is a very close second. Also, I don't really hate Kathy I mean we can't blame her for marrying Elliot (who wouldn't?) but she does get on my nerves quite often.
It is commonly known that I hate grayleck (ex. livi_wells pick), and I just want to justify myself. It is not the actor. She may actually be terrific. I just don't like when they put her in and what her character has done. That is all minions.
Lol, iluvtheshow....
over a year ago ABHAYA said…
hmmm....I would Have to say Dani..
why yu might ask..
cuz ELLIOT KISSED HER.. AND NOT LIV.

wooo im calmed again ;)
Gosh I start to sound like an evil genius more every day.... Mwaha ha ha!
Minions lol... I ain't no-ones minion! I rule you all! (Strokes the fluffly white cat sitting in my lap with an evil smile)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Hm... how 'bout the perp? =P
everyone hates Dani sooo much and shes been gone forever. Not that I dont hate Dani. I feel queazy just thinking about her. *gets sick* oooooh I hate her! and like I said I have pretty mixed feelings about Kathy. the Perp I hate the most is Sebashton Valentine that guy who was acting like a psycic but was really the perp and he liked to rape virgins
Ohh, yeah he was awful! I'll tell you who else I hate from SVU, and I know that he does have fans so sorry if I offend :), but I really really didn't like Chester Lake. Anyone with me? (looks around hopefully)
? I think I forgot who that was. Was he the detective that shot the other officer? I hate that prison officer that tried to hurt Liv. El should pound out his problems on him. i have a cat to *sticks out tongue like ridiculous person I am* *stroke, stroke*
*gasp*
ebathory didn't like Lake? He was one of my favorite detectives! *ignores ebathory's existence* =P
sorry ebathory I liked Lake too!!!

does anyone else kinda not like judge Donnaly I mean she gets on my nerves and I felt it was her fault Casey was disberred.
Yeah, Donnelly always seems like she has a stick up her... *cough*
over a year ago svuroxmysox said…
Wow do I feel like an alien or what? I actually liked Lake and Donnelly a lot!
My most hated perp was definately that scumbag Harris. Second place goes to that guy in 'Charisma' Eugene Hoff a.k.a. Abraham, that con-artist who led a cult and got little kids pregnant.
Ok, I take it I'm the only Lake-Hater... (Sorry DarkSarcasm! I know how much you love him lol) But I don't like Donnelly very much, she seems like a real cow.
cow is a much nicer word to describe Donnelly than what I was thinking of :D

thanks for reminding me about Abraham svuroxmysox. I hate him sooo much!!!!!
After Persona (10x08), what do you guys think of Donnelly? Has your opinion changed?
I don't know, I mean I don't full on hate her, she definitely has her good points but because we don't really see whats going on from her point of view she comes across as a bit of a bitch... Persona didn't change my opinion of her though. (Are you talking to me again?) :)
I actually like Donnelly *Dodges thrown object*. I am with ebathory on hating Lake. I find him slightly irritating. Donnelly has evolved from a side character to someone I think has feelings. Does anyone get the feeling Donnelly might have been in an abusive relationship herself? Has it already said something about this in the show?
actully Persona did change my opinion on Donnaly a little *dodges object*. Id rather she was the ADA than Greysick (Greylick) Its like the writers are spying on me. Quick! put Donally in this episode and make her seem ok so elliotishot doesnt hate her! (wow im really parinoid)
Why are you people so paranoid? =P

Persona gave Donnelly some depth as a character, but I still can't say I like her. elliotishot, since the writers are spying on you, you should mention a Greyleck/Donnelly cage fight. ;) *That* would be entertaining. XD
you know what I would like to see on SVU. A Greyleck/Donnally cage fight.

yeah I still dont like Donnally
Lol, DarkSarcasm :) I'd love to see that! I'd definitely put my money on Donnelly though, she looks like she'd be able to completely own Greylek...

And thanks iluvtheshow, I totally thought I was the only one who didn't like Lake!
I foreseeee... *puts index fingers to temples* Greyleck getting her eyes scratched out. ;)
over a year ago svu_luver said…
Yea althought I hate the totally annoying Greyleck and the man-stealer-for-Olivia-er(lol) I'd have to say I hate Beck the most...

How dare she put her lips on Elliots!

You know what I rlly wanna see...

Olivia beat Beck's azz(srry 4 language)

I think we can all agree that we all want to see Olivia beat the crap out of Dani.

Oooooooh Olivia goes crazy and beats the crap out of Dani, Greylik, and Kathy. now thats something I really would like to see
over a year ago det_benson said…
well i used to loveee donnally she was awesome...then like out of nowhere she well seemed to me like a bitch...idk...view has changed slightly on here.
as for kathy..in paternity i guess it was...hoped she would die. haha not gonna lie. not so liv and elliot could get together just so she would just leave the show.
now....greylick. <----- ~:-| haha my feelings. not a fan at all.

SVU CAGE FIGHT NIGHT:
Beck vs. Benson (My moneys on Liv)
Donnally vs. Graylick (Go Donnally!!!)
K. Stabler vs. All of Humanity!! (Mwha ha!)
Oh poor Kathy lol... Definitely agree with your odds there, iluvtheshow :)
lol ilovetheshow!
over a year ago det_benson said…
greylick gained a little respect from me after how she handled that asshole ada or da or whatever he called himself from the marines.
Wasn't he like a NCIS ADA????? IDK. Yeah, umm could you tell I'm not a big fan of Kathy? I try to hide that...........
Greylick AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!
I can NEVER forgive her for those first episodes!

Let out all your Kathy hatedred iluvtheshow thats what this forum is for
Totally! I'm not bagging you or anything for hating Kathy, I personally like her. I just think that they should get divorced lol.

I really really hate that journalist guy that Liv dated in 'Contact' - he was a complete jerk!
Kill off Kathy!!!!! Okay, sorry I just had a stressful day and this is just about the only healthy way to express myself. Another thing, what kind of name is Graylick? Gray-lick. She a licker of gray things????????
over a year ago ABHAYA said…
" Im gonna go wash my hands, my face , my lips"
haha or something lile that. Olivia is REALLY BA!!

lake got in the way of the bomb partnership of Fin and Munch.
i missed that back then and miss it now.

Kathy....~flinches at her name~..

and Beck ~dont even get me started~
I call her Grey sick cuz she makes me sick!
I wanna say WTF Dick?
hey I wasnt even trying to rhyme!
I do like Fin/Munch but I still liked Lake. Was he really THAT BAD.
Kathy ummmm I dont know every time I say I hate her I change my mind. I dont even know how I feel
Beck makes me want to throw up!
The Axis of Evil:
Graysick
Kathy
& Beck
Bulletin- We fear they all may ruin the show. Ugggg!
Beck and greysick now I feel nausous!
Oh Dick why do you have to make me feel sooo sick
Okay. I like Grayleck know. She has some superior cross-examining skills. LOL!!! :)
Wow, you're gutsy being the first non-Greylek-hater iluvtheshow! Must admit, don't really hate her anymore but still don't like her either...