Law and Order SVU I know im a freak about svu

iluvtheshow posted on Aug 27, 2008 at 01:34PM
Have you ever messed around with names dreaming up what your kids might be named? Im way to young to have kids but I still do it all the time with Olivia, Elliot, and Alex. Do you?
save

Law and Order SVU 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariskarox100 said…
I don't know about you but I have always loved the name christopher so that is in my list.
over a year ago livi_wells said…
I always imagined I'd call my baby girl (if I ever have one lol) Annaliese Maria - it just sounds pretty, as for calling ym daughter Olivia - thats my name (score!!!) so it'd be kinda confusing.
:)
over a year ago hawti33 said…
oh i have always loved the name olivia so thats where i am headed and i totally hate you for changing your name to olivia ( not really) but i envy u
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
I am like I said, really weird. I love the name Alexandra Quinn. Of course, the last name is still currently a big black whole. :) LOL

~luv~
over a year ago elliotishot said…
my future boys Christopher Peter and Elliot Michael and my future girls Mariska Magdolna and Olivia Marie. last name is uncertain. Oh and Christopher and Mariska's middle names are Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay's real middle names.
Pretty names. They are all beautiful!
Elliot Arden or maybe, Ice-T Lipton.
LOL totally love it! (The idea is all livi_wells)
Ice-T Lipton thats halarious!
over a year ago ebathory said…
Lol iluvtheshow and livi_wells! You guys crack me up! Never gonna have kids, but your making me wanna have a boy just so I could call it Ice-T Lipton!

I really like the name Olivia though, I think Liv is cute.

What do you mean elliotishot - 'Oh and Christopher and Mariska's middle names are Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay's real middle names.' Is that Benson & Stabler's middle names are that of MH & CM? If so, I didn't know that!
Rock a by Ice-T
in the tree top. :)

Well I've been thinking that I need to have a matching name, maybe Fizzy Sprite?
(I also think that my future husband ouught to seriously decline, ahem common sense? But hey who says I don't marry a weirdo?)
What do you think?
Lol nice one iluvtheshow! You'll just have to marry someone who has Lipton as a surname... And is an SVU fanatic or has a very open mind :)

Or marry Vanilla Ice, you can have Ice-T Ice lol.
LOL ebathory, talk about freaky. Being an SVU fanatic is a requirement to be a hubby! :)
Im sorry ebathory I think I confused you. I ment that my future kids Christopher and Mariska will have Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay's real middle names which are Peter and Magdolna.

I wouldnt dream of marrying a man who wasnt obsessed with SVU (unless I can train him to be hee hee)
Ahh, thanks for clarifying that for me elliotishot, I can be a little slow sometimes :) And I'm glad we all have our priorities right when it comes to potential spouses lol!
over a year ago manilovessuv said…
I had two hermit crabs last year- I named one Elliot and one Olivia
Hermit Crabs? That's awesome. Heinous crustacean crimes.
lol iluvtheshow

I had hermit crabs too (about 5 years ago), herman and hermina, they eventually ate each other eyes and died...would that count as a heinous crustacean crime? lol

lol imagine if someone called their kid Dan Don? Dan for Dan Florek and Don fr his character Don Cragen lol! But Christopher Elliot is nice :)

God I AM obessesive!!!
Ahh....poor little hermit crabs. They could call him Double D. (LOL) Being obsessed is not necessarily a bad thing, from watching SVU I have chosen my dream job. Now the actual statistics of getting that job.....well they are pretty sad. I want to be an A.D.A. I ,might name my kid Richard John and call him R.J. , after Munch. :)
Lol for the 'Heinous crustacean crimes' iluvtheshow! I've never had hermit crabs (or crabs of any kind lol) they kinda freak me out a little.

Nothing wrong with a healthy dash of obsession, livi. However, if you build a little station house for your hermit crabs, give them all names and talk to them constantly, insisting they are real and at any moment will go out and start fighting crime, I'd begin to worry a little...
Ive never had hermit crabs but I have fish that ive named after the characters. I make up little SVU stories for my fish, mabey you should worry about me
Stories, now that's cool. Olivia Fishey- Someone's been fished out of the treasure chest. Elliot Fishey- The one by Bubbly Park? By the way elliotshot, I think your good as long as you don't start poking them to get them to act it out. :)
ha ha no I wouldnt poke them!
Elliot fish: hey Olivia fish lets swim over there and see what Munch frog is doing
Olivia fish: ok Elliot fish
Cragen fish: hey come back here you have work to do
Rolf, you guys are crazy lol!
were not crazy were SVU freaks!
Happy fishy SVU freaks. It's perfectly natural. :)
and Crabby too lol
over a year ago softballlover11 said…
Wow you guys are funny!(I can't say you're freaks b/c I dream crazy things about the show too):)
Ha ha no, I'm not bagging you at all, you're great! I just love the way we started off talking about naming your kids after the SVU squad, and ended up discussing hermit crabs and talking fish lol!
yeah were way off topic now! But i love my SVU fishies.
Law and Order: elliotishot's fishtank
blub blub (bubbles coming to the surface)
lol i love the blub blub!!!

btw i love how we meet the man dick stabler was named after!
yeah that part was great! I also love when there all eating lunch together Elliots faces are hlarious!
Yeah, that bit was great!
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
eli christopher :) i even named my electronic baby in parent development that and for a girl mariska lee
over a year ago svu_luver said…
Mariska Mae =D I love that name...

By the time we all have kids the world is gonna be full of Mariskas!!!

LoL
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
So true my sister is friends with one and hates svu so but ill train my kids :)
Oh yea. My kids will know SVU inside and out. My full names are Olivia Logan & Alexandra Quinn.