Kristen Stewart kristen's role on the runaway

MrsBellaCullenS posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 05:38PM
what do u think about it?do u think it will be good movie i hate to see her as gay ,but i still love her,i think i won't see the movie coz she is acting a gay band gurl...but she will still my idoll coz i love her ,do u like her as a gay i'm not sure if she is realy gay at this movie,and she is more beautiful and sexy than dakota ,now tell me

Kristen Stewart 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
smile
I don't think the role an actor or actress plays should keep fans from supporting that actor. I mean, obviously if you aren't comfortable seeing a movie because of the plot, you shouldn't, but don't hold it against her.

Speaking from an actor's point of view, playing homosexuals while being straight can be very challenging and difficult. I'm sure Kristen is also a little uncomfortable, but if that is part of her character, she should try to be comfortable with it.

I don't think that should deter her fans from seeing the movie and supporting the actor. Just because she is portraying a gay woman obviously does not make her gay.

Think of a role as a mask. Just because she is wearing a rather odd and awkward mask, doesn't mean the person underneath is any different.

I'm explaining this rather badly, but do you know what I mean?
over a year ago MrsBellaCullenS said…
heart
yes i gree with u it just a role and i can hate the role but i won't hate the actress coz i know she is perfect ,i love her so much