Kingdom Hearts KH Movie cast revised

Azula_19_2009 posted on May 10, 2010 at 05:33PM
This is just my opinion...but I think it is a very good opinion. Hope ya like it!

Sora-Logan Lerman
[img]link

Riku- Cody Linley
[img]link

Kairi- Lucy Hale
[IMG]link

Selphie- Miley Cyrus
[img]link

Tidus- Jeremy Sumpter
[img]link

Waka- (not sure yet)

Cid- Hugh Jackman
[img]link

Leon- Stewart Townsend
[img]link

Yuffie- Selena Gomez
[img]link

Aerith- Mandi Moore
[img]link

Cloud- Chase Crawford
[img]link

Roxas- Jesse McCartney or Justin Bieber(for age reasons)
[img]link
[IMG]link

Namie- Carlson Young
[img]link

Olette- Demi Lovato
[img]link

Pence- David Archuleta or Seth Ginsberg
[img]link
[img]link

Hayner- Tony Oller
[img]link

Ansem- Morgan Freeman
[img]link

Axel- Chris Evans
[img]link

Aladdin- Joe Jonas
[img]link

Jack Sparrow- Jonny Depp(obviously)
[img]link

Kingdom Hearts 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fenrir said…
haha well, it sounds like you've thought this over really hard. nice! :)
over a year ago Azula_19_2009 said…
Yes I have ha. Thanks!
Well, no one to play waka? Not that it matters haha he's not an important character. They could just edit him out of the movie haha XD
Most girls would probably think that Joe Jonas would make a sexy Aladin haha
big smile
I agree ha! That's why I added him into it. I think my favorite pick is Hugh Jackman for Cid.
Hahaha oh my god, I missed that one XD
I know right! It's so awesome!
Haha yeah I have a question? Is there going to be a Kingdom Hearts movie? Or is it just something that the fans want?
over a year ago la-la-la-45 said…
@Fenrir As of right now,it's just something the fans want.
Aww man...Well...that sucks X(
wink
Yes, unfortunately I just want this so badly to be a movie that I posted who I want to play the characters. And I did an awesome job at that, *I think anyways* ha.
Yeah! It must have taken a long time to pick out all the characters that you thought fit best AND to post the links...I'm to lazy to do something like that lol
lol well most of them were easy picks. The one I had the most trouble on was finding the right Kairi. At first I had me as the portrayer ha but then I found Lucy Hale and thought she was perfect!
over a year ago shadley said…
Hey I do like some of these, but I hope if it's made into a movie the cast won't be so Disney. I know Disney makes the games but I would like to see some new faces for the roles. Hugh Jackman for cid is great!
over a year ago la-la-la-45 said…
Yeah.I agree with shadley.
@ Azula_19_2009: your link to photo bucket for Lucy Hale isn't working D; I'll never know what she looks like now! lol Well, I trust your judgement
As for Disney, that's the main reason I played that game. It makes it what it is. As for Lucy Hale you can go on photobucket.com and type her name in.
I was a hard core Final Fantasy fan before Kingdom Hearts came out. I grew up on final Fantasy :) But I grew up on Disney too...So I love them both XD
wink
If you guys look at the pictures I have ppsted you can see why I picked them. They are pretty perfect, I think. And so sorry to all you losers that think Disney should be toned down....I love Disney and that's the only reason I wanted to play the game anyways. The actors and actresses I have picked out would be perfect. As of right now, they are the only actors with the face and acting ability to play the characters?. I am satisfied with my cast.