Weapons:
Powers/Abilities:
Other:
last edited on Nov 27, 2014 at 03:39AM

Kill la Kill 237 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 237

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ryuko: So you've gotten permission from Satsuki huh....

Kaizu: Let's go! *His uniform underwent transformation, a chain wrapped around his right arm and a black glove came to his right hand*
Sosuke: Hm, I see... Is that so?
Ryuko: So you've gotten permission from Satsuki huh....

Kaizu: Let's go! *His uniform underwent tr
over a year ago ShiverStar said…
"Do you accept?"
Ryuko: Hell yeah I accept!

*Satsuki arrived on the scene*
Sosuke: Hm, Satsuki Kiryuin!
Satsuki: Sosuke Aizen!
"Ok! I'll meet up with you at the entrance!" Akane ran where they're suppose to meet up.
Ryuko: Interesting, more combat. *She'd walk to the entrance*

Kaizu: Lady Satsuki..... Stay back......
Satsuki: I won't.... As Student Council president I'm taking charge here.
Sosuke: No matter what happens.... You both will die here!
Akane was already in her uniform with her bow on her back plus a quiver with different kinds of arrow which do separate things. Akane grabbed the bow, ready to fight.
Ryuko: Let's do this, *she removed the needle from her wrist and transformed into her Kamui*

Kaizu: If you're willing to die that badly Sosuke, bring it!
Sosuke: I won't even need to do my full change to finish you both off.
Kaizu: Cocky bastard! *He charged forward towards Sosuke.
Akane grabbed out a certain arrow and shot it near Ryuko and smoke appeared and Akane started running towards Ryuko from behind and jumped in the air and kicked her.
last edited over a year ago
Ryuko: Tch, smoke, how tactical... *She blew the smoke around her* Believe me... It'll take more than that to beat me...
"Ok! Thanks for the tip!" Akane grabbed and arrow and shot near Ryuko. Ryuko feet was stitched to the floor and multiple bombs surrounded Ryuko in a shape of hearts and the bombs started to expand. "Enjoy!" The bombs blew up.
Ryuko: *She was sent flying out* Hm, *She landed on her feet* Wow, now you're bringing a challenge!
"Hm..Good luck with this one!" Akane shot and arrow and it landed directly at Ryukos Kamui. The arrow inserted a type of poison to protect Akane. So whatever Ryuko does wouldnt do much effect on Akane but will still do a little damage.
Ryuko: Hm.... I see.... There isn't much more I can do at this point... Attacking you is pointless...
"Not really!! Think hard!" Akane shot another arrow and fire surroundrd Ryuko in a shape of a heart and behind the fire was bombs expanding. "1 step, all the bombs will blow up!"
Ryuko: I've gotten myself into a hairy situation. Great....
Akane waited till Ryuko found a way out.
Ryuko: Hm, but I think I know the way... *She turned her legs into jets and flew out* Hm, knew this would come in handy at a good time.
"You found the way out huh...interesting..."
Ryuko: Hm, now it's my turn, *She boosted the jets and headed towards Akane*
"Time to test this arrow!" Akane shot the arrow in front of her feet and now Akane was in a powerful heart dome. "It worked!"
Ryuko: A shield, come on, stop hiding behind your distance.
???: She's giving her a problem...
Ryuko: *She tried to slash through but the shield was impenetrable* Damn!!!
"In a few minutes the dome will disappear..." Akane whispered to herself. A little spot opened for Akane shoot her arrows. She shot one. In a shape of a heart she was surrounded by fire. "No matter what move you do, you'll get burned." The dome disappeared.
Ryuko: *She dodged* Hm.... Is that so?
"How!? No one is possible to dogde my arrows!!!"
Ryuko: Let's remember one thing..... I've had an absolute amount of training, *She charged in faster*
PYRUS4EVR commented…
You're welcome Ryuko over a year ago
"Well I'm not gonna cry about 1 little arrow! Besides I had more training than you ever did!" Akane charged back to her, ready to shoot another of the fire arrows that's she failed to shoot.
Ryuko: You're wide open! *She slashed through*
Akane fell on the ground, incredibly hurt. "Damnit....she won..there goes my 2-star Goku Uniform..." Akane whispered to herself.
Ryuko: Don't worry, you've just got to train harder.... You'll be back up in no time *She reached her hand out to Akane*
Akane grabbed Ryukos hand and stood up. "Why are you helping me up? Isn't a opponent suppose to just walk away when a battle is finished?"
Ryuko: Please.... I do things differently, I'm pretty sure Kaizu would hate me if I did something like that to you.
"Then we should just stop talking before Kaizu gets here. By the way, I don't consider you as my enemy. I just wanted to fight you to get a 2-star Guko Uniform. Anyways, laters!" Akane walked away.
Ryuko: Hm.... [Speaking of Kaizu.... Where is he? I'm surprised he hasn't turned up....]

???: *Walking to the entrance holding Satsuki and Kaizu's bodies* Get them to the infirmary! Pronto!!!
Akane looked out the window an noticed the person holding Satsuki and Kaizu and heard what the person said. "Oh my god, Kaizu!!!!! Lady Satsuki!!!" Akane ran out and grabbed Satsuki and Kaizu. Holing them, Akane ran to the infirmary.
Kaizu: *He opened his eyes a bit* ....
"Kaizu!!" Akane hugged him. "Thank god you're ok!!!"
Kaizu: Aka...Ne
Ryuko: *Walked in with Mako* Kaizu!!! Satsuki!!!!
"Ryuko!? Mako!? I'm actually surprised you guys are in here! Anyways check on Satsuki!! I'm really worried for both but I'm....focused on Kaizu..I'll check with Satsuki when Kaizu is ok.." Akane looked at Kaizu and held his hand. "I'm really glad you're awake Kaizu....I...." Akane stopped her sentence
*Ryuko and Mako went to check on Satsuki*
Kaizu: .....
"Kaizu speak if you can..what happened?"
Kaizu: Sosuke..... *He opened his eyes and saw an illusion of him standing in front of him, his eyes showed a terrible trauma behind them, his eyes widened and pupils shrank*
"Who's Sosuke? I should stop asking questions..."
Kaizu: *The illusion broke out further as he began to see his parents bodies* No...... Not this again......
"Kaizu?"
Kaizu: No..... Get away...... *He backed up in his bed* Back away!!!!
"What!? No Kaizu!" Instead of moving back Akane went closer and hugged him. "Calm down Kaizu...."
Kaizu: .... *His breathing became shaky and tears flowed from his eyes*
"Calm down..." Akane was still hugging Kaizu. "What can I do to help you? I'll do anything..."
Kaizu: ..... Don't leave me........ I need you....... I need you to keep me going...... I need you...... To keep me in check....
"I will never leave you Kaizu.....I love you...."